Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5702 Views)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why Do Nigerian Women Hate This? [Picture]

Why do they hate honesty?

There is a problem. The girl I gave the massage left today and I booked another massage tomorrow with another girl — two of them tomorrow. Next tomorrow will be different people.

She called this evening to tell me her brother's wife put to bed (they stay around my area) and she will be coming back to see them and will come over.

As an honest person — because I don't like playing games, I told her about two girls will be visiting me tomorrow for massage and I don't know if the time will collide and she got mad — though she didn't express it in words, but her voice changed from happy to sad. Is it bad to be honest?

I'm not dating anyone — I'm always single and I keep women as just friends (maybe, I'm gay — who knows).

I understand women so well and I know how they react to things emotionally and the trigger of every emotions and what they mean.

Now, I want to ask a question just for fun and give recharge card to anyone who gets the best answer.

Why did she get angry for my honesty and what do you think she is going through right now? Also, why are women like that?

The best answer wins recharge card.

1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
If you're lost on the full gist, read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/6203467/
Re: by Humanoid01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
The "honesty" in this case was unnecessary. Why did you have to be direct when she didn't ask for that? You should have just told her you'll be busy.
Re: by StubbornGENIUS: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is well.
Re: by MickzyDonald: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

There is a problem. The girl I gave the massage left today and I booked another massage tomorrow with another girl — two of them tomorrow. Next tomorrow will be different people.

She called this evening to tell me her brother's wife put to bed (they stay around my area) and she will be coming back to see them and will come over.

As an honest person — because I don't like playing games, I told her about two girls will be visiting me tomorrow for massage and I don't know if the time will collide and she got mad — though she didn't express it in words, but her voice changed from happy to sad. Is it bad to be honest?

I'm not dating anyone — I'm always single and I keep women as just friends (maybe, I'm gay — who knows).

I understand women so well and I know how they react to things emotionally and the trigger of every emotions and what they mean.

Now, I want to ask a question just for fun and give recharge card to anyone who gets the best answer.

Why did she get angry for my honesty and what do you think she is going through right now? Also, why are women like that?

She's not angry, it's just that she is jealous of the other girls,maybe she believed you are only meant for her,and as for the pain,she is not feeling ok deep down,she is really heartbroken right now, seeing those girls will make her more depressed tomorrow....Women tend to stick to you once they like you, so she might be afraid you might end up colliding with the massagers tommorow,but your being trustworthy might not also matter to her
Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Humanoid01:
The "honesty" in this case was unnecessary. Why did you have to be direct when she didn't ask for that? You should have just told her you'll be busy.

No, she'll still come to the house to see what's going on.

After saying you'll be busy, questions about "busy" will be asked and from there, you'll start lying. That's what I'm avoiding.
Re: by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ding.bang.

What is my reaction since you can detect female emotions undecided

2 Likes

Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Because you tell her the truth
And the truth is bitter.

She was also upset because na only body massage you give her.

You denied her of what she wanted.

Now you told her that another girl is coming to your house,This hurt her alot, She may be jealous also.
Even you if a girl you love told you a guy will also come and stay over the night with her you might also feel bad.
But you say you have no girl lover,every girl is your friend.
So that what i think makes her upset.
smiley okay good
Will be waiting for my own share cheesy
Re: by Silasloaded(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

The reason's for her being unhappy it's because you have triggered her mumu button coming from the tingling sensation through the massage which could have turn her on and for being unpredictable(Self-Control) which makes her to keep wondering so i think this has put her IN (CURIOUS-MOOD) which could have troubled her to spend more time with you!!!
Re: by Vikkoh(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
To be edited now.

Modified:
Women hate honest Alpha-Males.
They hurt their ego just like you hurt her ego.
You having the audacity to tell her another Lady is coming tomorrow bruised her Feminine ego, she's more like ONE IN A MILLION.
She must be feeling inferior now, no thanks to your honesty.
Women behave this way because they they feel any Man can be caged by their manipulations, you not falling for her and being loyal hurts them.
My Airtime Biko.

3 Likes

Re: by PHOTSEE(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Take your game to next level, cuckquean her. thank me later
Re: by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Vikkoh:
To be edited now.

Modified:
You having the audacity to tell her another Lady is coming tomorrow bruised her Feminine ego, she's more like ONE IN A MILLION.
Women behave this way because they they feel any Man can be caged by their manipulations, you not falling for her and being loyal hurts them.
My Airtime Biko.

Bro, God will continue to bless your handworks.. iJN
Re: by SunLight11(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
from your story, I doubt if she got angry, it was just your speculation.....
right now she could be going through anything, probably forgot about the conversation she had with you, moved on with her life and all that. . .
finally, it's painful to say women hate honest men, I love honest men cus I'm a honest person myself
Re: by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga ILegendd, Please stop dating Nigerian girls hoes they don't love you a bit

A word is enough for the ...

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Humanoid01:
there is nothing wrong with what he did.they are not dating.
Re: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
SunLight11:
[s]from your story, I doubt if she got angry, it was just your speculation.....
right now she could be going through anything, [/s] probably forgot about the conversation she had with you, moved on with her life and all that. . .
finally, it's painful to say women hate honest men, I love honest men cus I'm a honest person myself

I told you.. Girls will never admit.. BE WISE
Re: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

No, she'll still come to the house to see what's going on.

After saying you'll be busy, questions about "busy" will be asked and from there, you'll start lying. That's what I'm avoiding.
u did nothing wrong
there some girls just on ordinary hello basis oo if another girl just say an innocent good afternoon to u then u will see them frowning cheesy.imagine u dating such a girl and imagine the endless problems u go dey with her.
Re: by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Vikkoh:
To be edited now.

Modified:
My Airtime Biko.

Bro, na girls him dey give airtime o.. we no get hope again
Re: by Abiababe(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Don't you think you're a psycho? You knew she wouldn't take it lightly and you told her anyway then her reaction made you very happy that you came here to give recharge card to the best answer? Jeez
Re: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abiababe:
Don't you think you're a psycho? You knew she wouldn't take it lightly and you told her anyway then her reaction made you very happy that you came here to give recharge card to the best answer? Jeez

undecided Get the fúck out of this thread.. must you comment?

1 Like

Re: by Silentgroper(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:

She's not angry, it's just that she is jealous of the other girls,maybe she believed you are only meant for her,and as for the pain,she is not feeling ok deep down,she is really heartbroken right now, seeing those girls will make her more depressed tomorrow....Women tend to stick to you once they like you, so she might be afraid you might end up colliding with the massagers tommorow,but your being trustworthy might not also matter to her
2nd dz comment. Op share d card btw us
Re: by SunLight11(f): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
collinsuchendu:

I told you.. Girls will never admit.. BE WISE
that was just my opinion, don't take it personal..... pls stop the stereotype.....
Re: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
The moment i saw the topic i don't read the content,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't like long epistles,,,,,,cool
Re: by akinrinnola11689: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Take your game to next level, cuckquean her. thank me later
Re: by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2020
iLegendd:

she's jealous bro you just showed her you've got options(abundance mentality)..shes threatened now she's gonna compete with the other girls to get your attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by IamRichards: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2020
ILegendd,she is angry because you seem to be paying no attention to her like she never existe,she's probably going through different emotions especially envy,jealousy and maybe a little anger and regret.Girls are like that cos that's how the creator configured their brain to be.
Re: by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 26, 2020
omoh mehn. she dey vex say u wan do massage instead of threesomne. and she fee don see ur big level for google grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
she's jealous bro you just showed her you've got options(abundance mentality)..shes threatened now she's gonna compete with the other girls to get your attention
likee say i sabi you brother

modified

noooo
the one wey i sabi na weyrey and e dey lazy. e no fit do agriculture cheesy
Re: by illicit(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Not all women will react like that tho....
Since you are not even dating.
Re: by Judybash93(m): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2020
If you aren't sure about your sexuality then you're probably gay, it's not a big deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Experience I Had Yesterday / Pregnant Virgin / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.