Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. (7577 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

1. A cheap gal is any gal who is living in a man's house and the man has not paid her bride price, no wedding but she is living with him.

2. A cheap gal is any gal who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy comes from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.

3. A cheap gal is any gal who sends her nude pics to her boy friend in the name of love.

4. A cheap gal is any gal who has done one or more abortions and she is still doing more.

5. A cheap gal is any gal who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pictures on Facebook or Whatsapp and receives 500 likes and 100 comments that you're "beautiful" and you say "thank you".

6. A cheap gal is any gal who has an affair with a married man even after knowing it, having sex with him, abort pregnancy, receives money, cause havoc in the man's marriage in order for her to be married.

7. A cheap girl is any gal who reads this post and gets Angry and will refuse to comment.

Source: http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/62f3a87c9f9131f660c3e32e44737c77?client=news

lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Sabby1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why do most male Nairalanders love making mockery of their female counterparts. I have come to realize that most male Nairalanders that do these are hypocrites and will still go back direct or private messaging them

I would love you to write an article on WHO IS A CHEAP BOY?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by FemolasticA: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
This matter serious o lol.
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:
Why do most male Nairalanders love making mockery of their female counterparts. I have come to realize that most male Nairalanders that do these are hypocrites and will still go back direct or private messaging them

This is not about making mockery. It is a fact based on experience.

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
FemolasticA:
This matter serious o lol.
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Bola146(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Exactly!!! Correct!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by ElasticStone(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

Aside the last point, which one of the above points is not valid?

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by shestrong(f): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

1. A cheap gal is any gal who is living in a man's house and the man has not paid her bride price, no wedding but she is living with him.

2. A cheap gal is any gal who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy comes from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.

3. A cheap gal is any gal who sends her nude pics to her boy friend in the name of love.

4. A cheap gal is any gal who has done one or more abortions and she is still doing more.

5. A cheap gal is any gal who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pictures on Facebook or Whatsapp and receives 500 likes and 100 comments that you're "beautiful" and you say "thank you".

6. A cheap gal is any gal who has an affair with a married man even after knowing it, having sex with him, abort pregnancy, receives money, cause havoc in the man's marriage in order for her to be married.

7. A cheap girl is any gal who reads this post and gets Angry and will refuse to comment.

Source: http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/62f3a87c9f9131f660c3e32e44737c77?client=news

Hmm
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Sabby1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:

This is not about making mockery. It is a fact based on experience.
Whatever, I still want you to write an article on WHO IS A CHEAP BOY? Thanks in anticipation

13 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
same old rubbish overused post... probably posted by a jilted bf, a follow follow religious sheep or some virgin dude.

hope you grow up some day and get some sense.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by tundchip2: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bit.ch ass/ Puss.y Ass niggas Errywhere mehn.
Get money dawg. Stop hating!

5 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
same old rubbish overused post... probably posted by a jilted bf, a follow follow religious sheep or some virgin dude.

hope you grow up some day and get some sense.

See them. That u are angry shows the quality of your mindset

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:
See them. That u are angry shows the quality of your mindset

so because i wrote something you didnt expect to read, it means i am angry?!?!?!?
so because i told you undiluted truth, it means i am angry?!?!?!?!

we have to call a spade A SPADE...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by chigoizie7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who is a cheap man?

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by ZinoFasisi: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

pls i will like to see a cheap man ooo

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by GreetMe(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

Guy am telling you, NL men are something else! "Alpha males we don't beg women blah blah blah online"

While offline they're something else undecided

11 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Sabby1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

Guy am telling you, NL men are something else! "Alpha males we don't beg women blah blah blah online"

Alpha males grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

I am very sure you arr both females hiding under male profiles. Bingo!

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

AS much as this thread was created to seek attention and i have none to give, you say some truths.

here's a truth, if there were no cheap girls, boys like you would suffer the most.

now have a merry Christmas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
AS much as this thread was created to seek attention and i have none to give, you say some truths.

here's a truth, if there were no cheap girls, boys like you would suffer the most.

now have a merry Christmas

The bolded is wrong. I will only suffer if there was no fleshlight, vaseline and pears baby oil.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Sabby1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:

E pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

E pain am
grin grin grin

Just say the truth. You are a female moniker. I can feel it in my spirit that u are.
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by GreetMe(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

Threads littered everywhere just for ego massaging...

If you follow these people, you'll fall inside big pit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

Olodo
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Sabby1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

Thanks Noted
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by GreetMe(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Ndi Alpha males, women must bow down to me cheesy

Offline: "Nkechi pls na..just one round" grin

"I've been calling you but you're not picking" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

Ndi Alpha males, women must bow down to me cheesy

Offline: "Nkechi pls na..just one round" grin

"I've been calling you but you're not picking"
grin grin

Tufiakwa!
I swear with by two balls that I have never and will never stoop so low.
Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by GreetMe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Olodo

Alpha male how market? grin grin

We don't beg, women are scum, sluts, bitches, grin grin

Men have a powerful role to play in the world, but no be una type wink

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by GreetMe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Tufiakwa!
I swear with my two balls that I have never and will never stoop so low.

You sure? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Westernlove: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

Shut your stinky mouth, I'm an Alpha Male and I don't beg females except the female has "Super Qualities" a normal female doesn't posses....

4 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

You sure? grin

I know u will think I am lying but no girl has ever turned me down or played that sex denial game with me and won.

The last one tried it...not knowing I have fleshlight hidden in the roof of my bathroom. She denied me sex in one of those days in an attempt to see if i will beg. That was how i entered my bathroom, locked door, used my battery powered fleshlight for 5mins and came out and went to sleep.

Seeing that i did not give a damn about her pussy that night, she woke me up mid night with style because she couldnt hold her lust but i told her i lost erection when she rejected that time. For one week i never made a move...

Omo after then, she never for once tried denying me sex.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Westernlove:

Shut your stinky mouth, I'm an Alpha Male and I don't beg female except the female has "Super Qualities" a normal female doesn't posses....

Dont mind the mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.