Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,169 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? (1478 Views)

Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Oyadorf(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mothers in the house, is there any drug you use during first trimester of pregnancy to control excess salivation and vomiting?
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
The only proven way is to smoke harder,,,,

See smoking comes with many advantages,,,,,

Firstly the baby get more energy,,

Secondly,,the mama stop splitting saliva,,,,

Thirdly it enhances safe delivery,,,,,,,,

And so on,,,,,,,

Woman must smoke white London or benzon,,,,,

Please as a woman don't smoke Colorado,,,,,,,,,

It is so dangerous. Even some men go gaga after smoking it,,,,,
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Oyadorf(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

And so on,,,,,,,

Common dude! !! !!! Be serious now... This is what someone I know is going through right now. It's often embarrassing to females that fall into such categories during pregnancy...
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oyadorf:

Common dude! !! !!! Be serious now... This is what someone I know is going through right now. It's often embarrassing to females that fall into such categories during pregnancy...

Okay sir,,,,,,,smiley

OP it depends,,, some girls don't split at all,,,

It is so irritating to some male partner seeing their woman splitting,,,,,,

There's no way to stop it, that's the fact,,,,,, but you can minimize it by eating some certain foods,,,,,, sweets like mr blue,, Tom Tom,,etc,,,

Your partner have to just cope for the main time,,,,,,,,,

You have to help the situation also,, by not making it look irritating or disgusting,,,you need to be neat also,,,,,,

Safe delivery OP,,,,❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by sacajawea(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oyadorf:

Be serious? Shey Na for romance section dem check spit
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by ossiken(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
My wife passed through the same situation she just got a container with sand in it and spit inside until it stopped after some time
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by frozen70(f): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Oyadorf:
Mothers in the house, is there any drug you use during first trimester of pregnancy to control excess salivation and vomiting?

You can go on bitter kola just put it in your mouth

You can also go on white chalk called Nzu in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Oyadorf(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

You can go on bitter kola just put it in your mouth

You can also go on white chalk called Nzu in Igbo land

I will suggest these for her...

Thanks
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Oyadorf(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
ossiken:
My wife passed through the same situation she just got a container with sand in it and spit inside until it stopped after some time

This one is getting worst day by day. She spit about 5 litres per day.
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Oyadorf(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2020

Okay sir,,,,,,,smiley

OP it depends,,, some girls don't split at all,,,

It is so irritating to some male partner seeing their woman splitting,,,,,,

There's no way to stop it, that's the fact,,,,,, but you can minimize it by eating some certain foods,,,,,, sweets like mr blue,, Tom Tom,,etc,,,

Your partner have to just cope for the main time,,,,,,,,,

You have to help the situation also,, by not making it look irritating or disgusting,,,you need to be neat also,,,,,,

Safe delivery OP,,,,❤️❤️❤️

Aameen.
Thanks a bunch ❤️❤️❤️♥️
Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by LadySarah: 4:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Oyadorf:

This one is getting worst day by day. She spit about 5 litres per day.

It's well.

I used ginger in my time. Always had it in my mouth. depends on the severity though. Some nothing can be done about it, just flow with it and try not to show much irritation. She may not even experience with her next pregnancy.
She's going through worse than she is showing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Excessive Salivation During Pregnancy? by Deicide: 4:14am On Oct 30, 2020

And so on,,,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) / Help Me Out!!!! Everyone / DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.