Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) (1416 Views)

Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / "Public Display Of Affection Is A Pillar Of Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
One of the things that shocked me when I got to brazil was the open display of affection, you would see people kissing on the road, I mean French kissing and everyone minds their business, you would see people holding hands, even in buses people hold each other inside buses, in bars or clubs people kiss

Hey, don't blame me I am African we love to pretend, lol and this is why I am surprised but I have adjusted already. Lol

In Brazil they always say if you don't hold a woman's hand it means you don't really love her, so Brazilians love to show off their partners, everywhere you go in Brazil you must see people holding hands both old and young, so Brazilians believe in open display of affection unlike what we have in Africa, So don't be shocked when you arrive in brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNK2j72IcE

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/open-display-of-affection-is-normal-in.html?m=1
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am just letting you know what to expect when you arrive in Brazil so you won't be shocked like me grin
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Posotome: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
no wonder they have a very high rate of hiv/aids prevalence
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Badbunny: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
I've been seeing your brazil posts for two days now.

You're a JJC

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Badbunny:
I've been seeing your brazil posts for two days now.

You're a JJC

grin grin

Lol, jjc? Now anymore I have been here for years now, I am just telling newbies what to expect
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Posotome:

Pure lies and a very big lie

Nigeria have a higher rate more than brazil

Why do you guys keep on spreading this kinda of lie?

1 Like

Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Posotome: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
most roman catholic countries like brazil, spain , france and many other european countries usually turn a blind eye to abortion, prostitution and free sex society lifestyles

they wil just allow the society to be having adultery and fornication going on

note am not supporting islamic countries, they, islamic countries oppose widely open prostitution, though they do it codedly and underground

they will rather tell you to marry four wives and have plenty kids,

hence the boom in their population
unlike the christian countries that pretend to practise child birth population control ,

before donald trump left power he was sort of begging americans not to abort their babies, he tried but they didnt comply with him

HERE IN NIGERIA, LETS ASSUME WE HAVE AN ISLAMIC STATE BECAUSE MUSLIMS HAVE HIGHEST POPULATION,

THOUGH THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SAID WE HAVE A SECULAR STATE,

But wide spread prostitution is frowned at even by the government unlike in BRAZIL

IN NORTHERN NIGERIA, You cant practise widespread prostitution, like in SOUTHERN NIGERIA,

They dont even allow their women in streets and markets unlike in LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTHERN PLACES
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Posotome:
most roman catholic countries like brazil, spain , france and many other european countries usually turn a blind eye to abortion, prostitution and free sex society lifestyles

note am not supporting islamic countries, they, islamic countries oppose widely open prostitution, though they do it codedly and underground

unlike the christian countries that pretend to practise child birth population control ,

before donald trump left power he was sort of begging americans not to abort their babies, he tried but they didnt comply with him

HERE IN NIGERIA, LETS ASSUME WE HAVE AN ISLAMIC STATE BECAUSE MUSLIMS HAVE HIGHEST POPULATION,

But wide spread prostitution is frowned at even by the government unlike in BRAZIL

IN NORTHERN NIGERIA, You cant practise widespread prostitution, like in SOUTHERN NIGERIA,

They dont even allow their women in streets and markets unlike in LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTHERN PLACES

Yea but abortion is illegal in Brazil, they don't allow it you must give birth to the child
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Posotome: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
oga am not fighting you

am just making my point

I BET IT WITH YOU

PROSTITUTION AND ABORTION GO HAND IN HAND

the higher the rate of prostitution, the higher the rate of abortion

how many women who are full time prostitutes, who earn daily from their v,agina will want to wait for NINE MONTHS before the baby will be born?

they will rather abort it

THATS WHAT CAUSING POPULATION DECLINE IN THE WEST

RUSSIA now is begging men to marry ,

all the guys will just go to hotels to fxxk,
nobody wants to marry anymore, prostitut,es are becoming a menace to the society

EVEN IN NIGERIA NOW, oloshos, and ashewos, are becoming widespread and govt has to do something about it
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Posotome:

Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Posotome:
oga am not fighting you

am just making my point

I BET IT WITH YOU

PROSTITUTION AND ABORTION GO HAND IN HAND

the higher the rate of prostitution, the higher the rate of abortion

how many women who are full time prostitutes, who earn daily from their v,agina will want to wait for NINE MONTHS before the baby will be born?

they will rather abort it

THATS WHAT CAUSING POPULATION DECLINE IN THE WEST

RUSSIA now is begging men to marry ,

all the guys will just go to hotels to fxxk,
nobody wants to marry anymore, prostitut,es are becoming a menace to the society

EVEN IN NIGERIA NOW, oloshos, and ashewos, are becoming widespread and govt has to do something about it

Lol, no I am not fighting you as well we are just debating

Prostitution and abortion does not go hand in hand, people use contraceptives, but teenage pregnancy is also common in brazil

1 Like

Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Posotome: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
and like you said when the young girls get impregnated,

do thy give birth or abort it?

how many,of them give birth?

how many of them abort it?

that is one of the ills of the society
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Posotome:

Teenage pregnancy is common everywhere in the world it is just more in some countries, yes they give birth abortion is illegal
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Posotome:

Brazil have family values and they don't joke with family
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Mrscarter(f): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
One of the things that shocked me when I got to brazil was the open display of affection, you would see people kissing on the road, I mean French kissing and everyone minds their business, you would see people holding hands, even in buses people hold each other inside buses, in bars or clubs people kiss

Its d same in places like australia. The US and European countries. Its freedom. As long as u dont get naked in public or do anything to sexual or offensive in public u gud. U can kiss cuddle hold hands or sit on each other. I dont see anything qrong with it. If u kiss cuddle n sit on laps of ur partner in public ppl dont need to stare. Its only being affectionate its not r rated. Whereas if ppl had actual sex or did oral or hands dwn pants in full view of public that i can understand as being offensive. Ppl need to draw a line somewheren respect themselves and others

Hey, don't blame me I am African we love to pretend, lol and this is why I am surprised but I have adjusted already. Lol

In Brazil they always say if you don't hold a woman's hand it means you don't really love her, so Brazilians love to show off their partners, everywhere you go in Brazil you must see people holding hands both old and young, so Brazilians believe in open display of affection unlike what we have in Africa, So don't be shocked when you arrive in brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNK2j72IcE

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/open-display-of-affection-is-normal-in.html?m=1

Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I am just letting you know what to expect when you arrive in Brazil so you won't be shocked like me grin
Nothing new here undecided
Re: Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2021
Posotome:

Stop talking nonsense, our being a free secular state is based in the constitution, the contract signed before all the tribes, peoples and region were brought together. Talk like an exposed human being, it's not based on numbers, you saying Nigeria is a Muslim state is a stupid talk. Highly wrong and insensitive. If you love sharia law go Afghanistan.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? / Leak Nude Video Of Bored Ethiopian Lady Playing With Her Body / "I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.