Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead (4414 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
For how long we are going to suffer for all this
Righteousness89:

Nigeria is Messed up but leaving the Country is not the answer!
Almost the World is in one mess or the other!
Infact Africa seems to be where you have some level of Quietness..

The Best bet is to Throw yourself Inside GOD wherever you are!!

Don't even try to travel Except you are sure Uou Heard from GOD..
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by mightyhazel: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:

why i love u is that even when you dont have a point to argue with, you must rain insults. Please look for points to argue with.
You love that ghastly deranged creature? U need to redefine what love means to you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by JAMO84: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chidi Odinkalu is a well known fake news merchant. I need someone with integrity to confirm this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by softeeg: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
mightyhazel:
You love that ghastly deranged creature? U need to redefine what love means to you
As in, i love the fact that he does what i expect, no surprises at all.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by humilitypays(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yoruba politicians are really wonderful people, imagine helping your killers to hide their crime just to ensure you remain in your killer's political good book ahead of 2023.

Nna mhen, fear don De catch me oh shocked

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Slynation(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Where's NGpatriot, OzoNengiTheory, and the others heartless ediots who insists no shooting...It's only Igbo that are claiming there was shootings. Deatg will visit all of you soon in a miserable form if these reports are true.

Paid heartless miscreants angry
Those ones...They will still request for family report.... Once a zombie, always a zombie

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Slynation(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:
But come to think of it @helinues
So you are really online 247 on nairaland working for those corrupt politicians. I had not finished posting and you had already replied me. I know nairaland is not that advanced to send notifications to users so, u are always at alert online to counter posts against the government.

see human being oo
I think they really need to increase their monthly pay, I must confess, they are doing a wonderful job.... grin These agents will argue and prove to the sheepish ones with baseless points that the color white is actually a red color and they will node their head in agreement....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by BARAJ92(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2020
This news has been debunked by the hospital
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by kilonshele101(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
another IPOB news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? / Major Gen. Isa Army Director Of Public Relations On Containing Boko Haram - Live / Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.