Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

#endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate (5831 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Notatribalist(m): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Dj switch off might not get off the hook if she is invited to panel of inquiry, she came all the way from her state to the South West to conspire with some crook and unscrupulous elements to set the tail of a lion on fire, she has bitten more than she can chew, she was choosing to malign and destroy Lagos, she better sort Kanu's help for her to be transported with goat to Ghana like Kanu before been bundled to Israel, baby factory people can cry as they wishm
Your post the smell like rotten fish,you non get shame at all?
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Inogettime: 3:21am On Oct 26, 2020
For this current government na big babies full dia be like small pikin wey cover in eye con believe say u no go see am cuz in no dey see u .dem go rada die dan drop reasonable lies...
go dey charcoal gold for people grin
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2020
This country will not seize to surprise me. Like soldiers shot,and set the tollgate on fire to hide any evidence. Lasma officials were there some days ago to clean up a crime scene whose investigations have not been concluded. Yet those lasma workers didn't see the camara. All of a sudden, fashola develop some magic eyes and easily locate the hidden camara. Funny enough, from what their puppet tv channels was showing, the camara wasn't even hidden sef. These guys no rate us at all......
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by MemoriesAndMe: 3:46am On Oct 26, 2020
The Tollgates were set ablaze. The fire did not burn this specific camera. Thousands of people visited the scene after the massacre. Suddenly, Fashola visited days later and he was the first person to find the hidden camera? So everyone else including journalists and investigators before him were blind? What is the length of record time of the camera ? If it only recorded October 20th and not days before and after it, then that camera is planted and Fashola knows who planted it to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 26, 2020
jerseyboy:
Fashola and Tinubu own LCC the toll collector. Dr. Olowolafe is their front.

Exactly.

Olowolafe the concessionaire of toll gate is Fashola's main proxy, why won't he 'discover' hidden cameras

Shameless old fools

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Timurlane:

Exactly.

Olowolafe the concessionaire of toll gate is Fashola's main proxy, why won't he 'discover' hidden cameras

Shameless old fools
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by SweetiliciousD: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Dj switch off might not get off the hook if she is invited to panel of inquiry, she came all the way from her state to the South West to conspire with some crook and unscrupulous elements to set the tail of a lion on fire, she has bitten more than she can chew, she was choosing to malign and destroy Lagos, she better sort Kanu's help for her to be transported with goat to Ghana like Kanu before been bundled to Israel, baby factory people can cry as they wishm

Trying so hard to change the narrative.

SIMPLE prayer for you:

May you or your kin experience what happened at Lekki tollgate first hand!

Say Amen!

https://www.nairaland.com/6204960/lekki-massacre-folorunsho-olabisi-missing

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by IamWonderful: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

Trying so hard to change the narrative.

SIMPLE prayer for you:

May you or your kin experience what happened at Lekki tollgate first hand!

Say Amen!

https://www.nairaland.com/6204960/lekki-massacre-folorunsho-olabisi-missing
It is for you and your family, what you use your hand type will be your portion

Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

You're constituting nuisance here. I'll follow to delete unnecessary comment of yours from now on . tongue

Ok. Who cares
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok. Who cares
I Care
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

I Care

Good for you. You will end of wasting your time.
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Good for you. You will end of wasting your time.
Nope it would help not to instigate other misguided Yoruba's. Since you have no job than to type trash here.
We will not watch people tarnishing our image online
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

Nope it would help not to instigate other misguided Yoruba's. Since you have no job than to type trash here.
We will not watch people tarnishing our image online

Hahaha, if you had a job, you wont be concerned about trying to delete my comments.

You have proven you are jobless already.
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Hahaha, if you had a job, you wont be concerned about trying to delete my comments.

You have proven you are jobless already.
Yeah! I don't have a job. I'm jobless and it seems we're both jobless.
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

Yeah! I don't have a job. I'm jobless and it seems we're both jobless.

I am not jobless like you, got a business where i employ 6 people to run.
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not jobless like you, got a business where i employ 6 people to run.
I have no business but many plots of land to inherit in Lagos as a lagosian. And houses that don't freak me.
I work inside my room with no employee and I'm good.
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by btee13(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2020
What if the camcorder was deliberately placed there for them to see that there is recording of the event that took place that day?
Who ever placed it there would like to be contacted, let wait and see as everything unfold.
Re: #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate by SweetiliciousD: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is for you and your family, what you use your hand type will be your portion

Why didn't you say Amen?

Coming online to type claptrap

Yimu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra / Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals / Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.