Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking (6188 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Oibrahim: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2020
This whatsapp conversation between this two friends will leave you thinking...���

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Two good friends and the convo just started from a new whatsap? You are just an attention seeking bulldog.
I won't read that nonsense.

29 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Bleiz(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2020
How NOT to start a Monday morning

6 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Mumu OP chatting with himself

8 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by AfroMighty(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2020
we tend to create two different personality when dealing with ourself or trying to create a different impression...
the fullstops gave you away

13 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Cholls(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2020
my brother three besties wey no get brain.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by samyj2477: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Drhealer:
Two good friends and the convo just started from a new whatsap? You are just an attention seeking bulldog.
waoo you are a good detective. Police work go fit u o lol

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by EbukaHades10(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
AfroMighty:
we tend to create two different personality when dealing with ourself or trying to create a different impression...
the fullstops gave you away
Weyrey dey disguise.

Both Sender and receiver type the same way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Real or Fake, some girls have suffered. None of them will marry her, just using her for satisfaction.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Franktom247(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dear OP O wrong na
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by younglleo: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Op jst dey send and reply rubbish!
Gerout of here, dey chat is childish
And It doesn't go like dat even if it's true, u are a pure mumu man!
600 years of madness for u
For making us read dis useless thread

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Legendarytonyy: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
This shii is trending. I wonder if people are getting paid for chatting with themselves.
If na business introduce me oh.
Op try again. This one is obviously staged!

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Real or Fake
I love this
Any cheating Lady deserves this
That's why my own girl no fit get close male friends or bestie
God forbid!
If I can't be your bestie then have a female bestie
If you can't then bye dear
Once bitten forever shy
Rugged's book chapter 1 vs 1 "thou shall not loose guard anymore"
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Drhealer:

Sharp guy.

Na you I go trust to discover camcorder, not Fashola.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Drhealer:

wink Sir Don't Rule out the possibility of this being a real convo...just like what's up there I hardly leave my chart history, when I'm done chatting wif you most of the time I'll clear that chat the next day or may be after two days at most to save space...& so when next you hit me up it'll look like we just started chatting a fresh from my own App
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
nateDZA:

wink Sir Don't Rule out the possibility of this being a real convo...just like what's up there I hardly leave my chart history, when I'm done chatting wif you most of the time I'll clear that chat the next day or may be after two days at most to save space. ..& so when next you hit me up it'll look like we just started chatting a fresh from my own App
In your bid to cover an obvious lie, you ended up showing us your foolishness.
Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Drhealer:

In your bid to cover an obvious lie, you ended up showing us your foolishness.
Bleep off.
cheesy Lol see am Oga space don full, plus I don't see the need to live a long list of chats all lined up on WhatsApp, I don't know whose hands my phone will get into the moment the phone is not with me, a long list of uncleared chats will live an intruder more curious to want to spend more time snooping through different convos with many of the convos not meant for the public's eye

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by doggedfighter(f): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
nateDZA:

cheesy Lol see am Oga space don full, plus I don't see the need to live a long list of chats all lined up on WhatsApp, I don't know whose hands my phone will get into the moment the phone is not with me, a long list of uncleared chats will live an intruder more curious to want to spend more time snooping through different convos with many of the convos not meant for the public's eye

Will you shut up there and stop shaming yourself !

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by doggedfighter(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
A subhuman chatting himself by himself.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by punisha: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
If I cuss u now , ur prick will stand for three days and never drop.
Be embarrassing yourself anyhow.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Amos1423(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
From the beginning of the text I just knew that this OP lacks what Todo.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by wonder233: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fake chats
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Compguy: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
I
gideonite98:
Real or Fake
I love this
Any cheating Lady deserves this[b]That's why my own girl no fit get close male friends or bestie[/b]
God forbid!
If I can't be your bestie then have a female bestie
If you can't then bye dear
Once bitten forever shy
Rugged's book chapter 1 vs 1 "thou shall not loose guard anymore"

How do one make sure of this?
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking by Infinitex: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Drhealer:
Nice observation

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage / Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / Personal Experience With Delay Spray(for Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.