Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. (6194 Views)

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** / My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by fajani(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
n evangelical pastor arrested for raping his faithful, after convincing them that his penis contained “sacred milk” Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, an evangelical pastor from Brazil, persuaded his followers that he practiced ora.l se.x because it was the way he preached the word, saying that his ‘milk’ was sacred. And this pastor said his pen’is was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and of course, had to go around evangelizing. “He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth”, a follower said, “Often, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do or.al se.x on him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church.” Sobrino Valdeci Picanto,
59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for ra.ping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his pen’is had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.” Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that ‘he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible’. Denise Pinheiro, delegate of the region, said, “Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his pen’is in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we acted Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station.

Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by forexbinary: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by lanrehamd: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
That is what happens in Poverty striking countries/city/locality.

Miracles over night......
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by hannesy(f): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lmao I hpe the man is clean though
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Oblitz(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
wonders shall never end
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by fajani(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
hannesy:
Lmao I hpe the man is clean though
he is clean, may be you too Will try dah holy milk

1 Like

Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by hannesy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
fajani:
he is clean, may be you too Will try dah holy milk
m allergic to milk, holy,condensed,powdered or even liquid
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Omotayor123(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Some people are just naturally F00lish as they have refuse to receive sense.. undecided

BTW OP add sauce cheesy
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
LIES
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by xynerise: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Believe this story and believe Bill Clinton is from Mbaise
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Zzyco: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some people are just naturally F00lish as they have refuse to receive sense.. undecided

BTW OP add sauce cheesy
Sauce indeed. He would add d bread n vegetable join.
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Zzyco:
Sauce indeed. He would add d bread n vegetable join.
You Sabi the thing wella grin
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by kilokeys(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hehehehe.. I actually laughed..

Got me wondering how many gallons he gets to produce everyday..

1 Like

Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by RedboneSmith(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Didn't I hear about this story like AGES ago?
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=CUM4WHAT post=38105215]NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE
Op sthupidity is in you.... Pastor lesogo made them eat grass[/quote
why is the op stupidt? You don't have to be rude
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by donholy28(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
pics of his dick in their mouth or...
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by iamkingzlee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
jesuus shocked
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
they ate grass and not dlck.... D video is everywhere.... Op is a bhastard
OK
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by fajani(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
hannesy:
m allergic to milk, holy,condensed,powdered or even liquid
reaLly
Re: Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. by kesikeller(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Picture of the members sucking the pastor or I don't believe this

(1) (Reply)

She's all grown up / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? / Marrying A Yoruba Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.