Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson (3281 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Yoruba Thought Nnamdi Kanu 'll Be Killed Like How Abiola Was Killed In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu to be sincere is a very smart man but sometimes his abusive statement could be utterly dangerous, I would have given the most careless outrage award to Nnamdi Kanu until I met Adeyinka's foolish Grandson a man too foolish that he will wish away the immense civilisation of his tribesmen in a single outburst.

Nnamdi Kanu had made statements and taken action atimes that even undermined his own struggle, talks about a man who constantly shoots himself at the leg, once declaring his Biafra republic a Jewish state, adding the star of David to the Biafran Flag and more of his miscalculations, or making abusive statements every now and then.

Adeyinka's Grandson is in a league of his own in endangering his people, he gave the Igbos quite notice and made threats of war against a people in his own land. He is so foolish that he failed to realise that his careless statement could plunge the entire South West into a war front, if he thinks when he fights Igbos in Lagos or South West he will have a field day dealing with the Igbos then he is very foolish.

If an unrest breaks out in Lagos or any other part of the country, first one week will see military occupation, that will make the war dilute and spontaneous then anarchy and chaos will set in, many Igbos will run to the barracks, and the remaining few who are almost undistinguished from Yorubas will be recking silent havoc.

Adeyinka's Grabdson is in London, trying to light a war in Yoruba land...It seems like Igbos and Yorubas competition run in everything, where the Igbos have Nnamdi Kanu, Yorubas can boast of Adeyinka's Foolish Grandson.

We are United Niger Alliance and We are For the People

5 Likes

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Moferere: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2020
What is smart about Nnamdi Kanu?

In the heat of the vandalism witnessed in Lagos, Nnamdi Kanu joyously made a video, falsely claiming responsibilities for the attack on Lagos, calling igbo and Igbos to attack Tinubu, some of you joyously hailed him before your elders tell you the implications.

In response to NK stupidity, Adeyinka said that you people should leave Lagos & entire Yoruba land, the entire Yoruba race condemned him.

But you are here saying another thing

6 Likes

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

In the heat of the vandalism witnessed in Lagos, Nnamdi Kanu joyously made a video, falsely claiming responsibilities for the attack on Lagos, calling igbo and Igbos to attack Tinubu, some of you joyously hailed him before your elders tell you the implications.

In response to NK stupidity, Adeyinka said that you people should leave Lagos & entire Yoruba land, the entire Yoruba race condemned him.

Denying that Nnamdi Kanu is smart is living in denial, I'm not a fan of his and I hinted on his endangering outbursts, but influencing millions of people does not look like a retard's game...Many time Kanu goofs, but he is far from being stupid, some of his statement needs great censoring, I never doubt that he should be held responsible for the many times he misled people and then it ended in wanton casualties but he is not entirely stupid but I see an over confidence and often brutal sometimes misguided person in Kanu but for Adeyinka's grandson, he really wish to plunge Yoruba land into chaos,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Moferere: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Denying that Nnamdi Kanu is smart is living in denial, I'm not a fan of his and I hinted on his endangering outbursts, but influencing millions of people does not look like a retard's game...Many time Kanu goofs, but he is far from being stupid, some of his statement needs great censoring, I never doubt that he should be held responsible for the many times he misled people and then it ended in wanton casualties but he is not entirely stupid but I see an over confidence and often brutal sometimes misguided person in Kanu but for Adeyinka's grandson, he really wish to plunge Yoruba land into chaos,

1. A smart man does not talk before he thinks, Kanu does. Igbos should be happy that he did this video about Yoruba, if he'd said same rubbish about North, by now, many igbos would have been killed in the North.

2. I am not here to hold brief for Adeyinka, what he has said is not out of place. If Kanu is falsely claiming that Igbos are responsible for the attack on Lagos, we can flush igbos out of Yoruba land, heaven will not fall.
Igbos have a lot to lose from disintegration of Nigeria.
You people have houses and businesses everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

1. A smart man does not talk before he thinks, Kanu does. Igbos should be happy that he did this video about Yoruba, if he'd said same rubbish about North, by now, many igbos would have been killed in the North.

2. I am not here to hold brief for Adeyinka, what he has said is not out of place. If Kanu is falsely claiming that Igbos are responsible for the attack on Lagos, we can flush igbos out of Yoruba land, heaven will not fall.
Now I can see your anger, it all the Lekki Shooting aftermath, okay first of all, I'm not a fan of IPOB, secondly I don't speak for Kanu, thirdly IPOB had not taken responsibility for Lagos vandalism but if they did that which I doubt, the Yorubas should stop beating the war drum, if IPOB can do such damage under 24 hours, can you calculate what damage could incur under a week, or a month or a year...let's all work for peace. From your statement, you are not quite different from Adeyinka's Grandson, you will flush Igbos out of Lagos...I will advise you in particular to retract your step, the day you in particular strike on the Igbos, that's the day you will realise the biggest mistake of your life...You can threaten IPOB all you want but don't try a unanimous strike against Igbos, you may regret it for generations yet to come

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by History555: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Blame those that grant attention to kanu and adeyinka. Both men like the spot light and attention. Also knowing that many nigerians are idle seek to exploit such.
When kanu asked lpob to stone kumuyi if he comes to the east, kumuyi came the following month for regional conference nothing happened. You know how many death sentence kanu has issued. Yet none has beenimplemented.
Don't blame kanu blame idle nigerians
If nigerians can make mr jollof popular why not kanu
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Collyweed: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
They are both moronic lunatics.

I don’t know what sort of drugs they take in that London but it must be damned potent.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by helinues: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2020
The difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka grandson is, Yoruba people never take Adeyinka seriously like the way the Igbo's took Kau serious.

Both Kanu and Adeyiinka are simply agents of destruction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by History555: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

If you send lgbos out, they will lose and lagos will lose.

There will be no need for many bank branches, many churches, hotels, markets, petrol stations, insurance companies, shipping agents etc. Christmas is a perfect example of what happens when lgbos travel to the east. Imagine if that is permanent. A lot of companies will sack and fold up

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by helinues: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

There is nothing smart about Kanu... Smart people don't hide behind their keyboard and incite the people he claimed to be fighting for to face security forces with sticks when the officers are armed with live weapon.

Kanu is simply a dullard.. Runaway fugitive

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

There is nothing smart about Kanu... Smart people don't hide behind their keyboard and incite the people he claimed to be fighting for to face security forces with sticks when the officers are armed with live weapon.

Kanu is simply a dullard.. Runaway fugitive
The question you should have asked is, what is Kanu's objective, how sure are you that Kanu is not working against Igbo interest, he once said no Igbo man has donated a dime to his cause then who is bankrolling him, Kanu might be more than what meets the eyes but please Kanu could be an evil genius, but who knows, but he is far from being dumb if you are being sincere
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by helinues: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

The question you should have asked is, what is Kanu's objective, how sure are you that Kanu is not working against Igbo interest, he once said no Igbo man has donated a dime to his cause then who is bankrolling him, Kanu might be more than what meets the eyes but please Kanu could be an evil genius, but who knows, but he is far from being dumb if you are being sincere

Me Sha know say both Kanu and Adeyinka should I be taken seriously
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Me Sha know say both Kanu and Adeyinka should I be taken seriously
We are working tirelessly at the United Niger Alliance to free those currently under their spell but don't be deceived, any strike against Igbos or any other tribe for that would be handsomely retaliated as For Nlunatic Kanu and the Bastard Grandson, their due may not be far
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Any big fool can influence millions of fellow fools.
And who the heck is adeyinka grandson
Someone who is known to suffer mental illness. How many Yoruba's follow him as compared to the millions of Igbos who have choosen to follow Kanu in his hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by muykem: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:
Nnamdi Kanu to be sincere is a very smart man but sometimes his abusive statement could be utterly dangerous, I would have given the most careless outrage award to Nnamdi Kanu until I met Adeyinka's foolish Grandson a man too foolish that he will wish away the immense civilisation of his tribesmen in a single outburst.

Nnamdi Kanu had made statements and taken action atimes that even undermined his own struggle, talks about a man who constantly shoots himself at the leg, once declaring his Biafra republic a Jewish state, adding the star of David to the Biafran Flag and more of his miscalculations, or making abusive statements every now and then.

Adeyinka's Grandson is in a league of his own in endangering his people, he gave the Igbos quite notice and made threats of war against a people in his own land. He is so foolish that he failed to realise that his careless statement could plunge the entire South West into a war front, if he thinks when he fights Igbos in Lagos or South West he will have a field day dealing with the Igbos then he is very foolish.

If an unrest breaks out in Lagos or any other part of the country, first one week will see military occupation, that will make the war dilute and spontaneous then anarchy and chaos will set in, many Igbos will run to the barracks, and the remaining few who are almost undistinguished from Yorubas will be recking silent havoc.

Adeyinka's Grabdson is in London, trying to light a war in Yoruba land...It seems like Igbos and Yorubas competition run in everything, where the Igbos have Nnamdi Kanu, Yorubas can boast of Adeyinka's Foolish Grandson.

The simple question you should ask yourself is that what is the percentage of Yorubas that share Adeyinka stupidity compare to the percentage of igbos that share Nnamdi Kaun stupidity.
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Make them enforce the quit notice if they wish. My own be say I stand with Biafra.
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by ebuka440: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Nnamdi Kalu is a reasonable fellow compared to the bastard that calls himself Adeyinkas grandson that was given birth to by a watery sperm cell.

Let him come back to Nigeria and pursue the Igbo's out of Lagos. He has suddenly forgotten that the Igbo's owns Lagos
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by cocolacec(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Only a myopic person will say Kanu is smart,What is smart in someone claiming responsiblity for a crime just to feel important.Kanu is daft, only illiterate Ibos see him as supelim leader.
He is asking for Wike head,If anything happens to Wike ,kanu will be held responsible.

Kanu thrives on propaganda while Adeyinka soeaks some truths and facts,i may not completely agree with some of his ideology but he is more intelligent than Kanu hands down.

Adeyinka gives solutions on how to make Yorubaland great and doesnt insult other tribes except Ibos and Fulanis.kanu on the other hand insulted all the tribes in Nigeria even calling black man a devil and even planned to send a request Trump to kill Africans instead of african American,he takes contributions,incite violence and sending his minions to go and die so he can become the online president of Biafra.Since he started hehas never talked about how to develop Iboland to world class level with all the resources at his disposal.
If Adeyinka has the following of Kanu,Yorubaland will be very great.

Kanu is not a consistent person,he will say A today and Deny tommorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
cocolacec:

Only a myopic person will say Kanu is smart,What is smart in someone claiming responsiblity for a crime just to feel important.Kanu is daft, only illiterate Ibos see him as supelim leader.
He is asking for Wike head,If anything happens to Wike ,kanu will be held responsible.

Kanu thrives on propaganda while Adeyinka soeaks some truths and facts,i may not completely agree with some of his ideology but he is more intelligent than Kanu hands down.

Adeyinka gives solutions on how to make Yorubaland great and doesnt insult other tribes except Ibos and Fulanis.kanu on the other hand insulted all the tribes in Nigeria even calling black man a devil and even planned to send a request Trump to kill Africans instead of african American,he takes contributions,incite violence and sending his minions to go and die so he can become the online president of Biafra.Since he started hehas never talked about how to develop Iboland to world class level with all the resources at his disposal.
If Adeyinka has the following of Kanu,Yorubaland will be very great.

Kanu is not a consistent person,he will say A today and Deny tommorrow.
Here we go again, comparing who is starter between two lunatics must everything between Yorubas and Igbos be about competition, the two men are insane, just that one had hijacked a genuine Agenda while the other is trying to turn his homeland into a war zone
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by cocolacec(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Here we go again, comparing who is starter between two lunatics must everything between Yorubas and Igbos be about competition, the two men are insane, just that one had hijacked a genuine Agenda while the other is trying to turn his homeland into a war zone
You started the comparison between the two so why scream now because i dont agree with your opinion.Its a free world,everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by MagicBishop: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
The UK has in place laws against hate speech as well as highly censored internet regulatory laws.

For Grandson and Kanustein to still be briadcasting freely from the UK, that should tell you they are tied to MI6 and Mossad.
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Moferere: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
History555:

If you send lgbos out, they will lose and lagos will lose.

There will be no need for many bank branches, many churches, hotels, markets, petrol stations, insurance companies, shipping agents etc. Christmas is a perfect example of what happens when lgbos travel to the east. Imagine if that is permanent. A lot of companies will sack and fold up

Don't over rate yourself.

Igbos and their business interests in Lagos is less than 25%

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Moferere: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Now I can see your anger, it all the Lekki Shooting aftermath, okay first of all, I'm not a fan of IPOB, secondly I don't speak for Kanu, thirdly IPOB had not taken responsibility for Lagos vandalism but if they did that which I doubt, the Yorubas should stop beating the war drum, if IPOB can do such damage under 24 hours, can you calculate what damage could incur under a week, or a month or a year...let's all work for peace. From your statement, you are not quite different from Adeyinka's Grandson, you will flush Igbos out of Lagos...I will advise you in particular to retract your step, the day you in particular strike on the Igbos, that's the day you will realise the biggest mistake of your life...You can threaten IPOB all you want but don't try a unanimous strike against Igbos, you may regret it for generations yet to come

You seem to have comprehension problems.

Yorùbá never had any issues with igbo until Kanu carelessly claimed responsibility for the attack on Tinubu properties.

That unguarded statement alone is enough to cause tribal war.

That was what brought the other mad man, Adeyinka out.

Coming here to say a mad man like Kanu is SMART is what I took exceptions to.

He's outside Nigeria but he's endangering the lives and business of Igbos across the country.
Is that smartness?

Call a spade, a spade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by IJOBA2: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE NNAMDI KANU AND ADEYINKA GRANDSON IN THE RING. ITS GONNA BE A ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH. WHAT YA SAY HELINUES TSDARKSIDE THATFAIRGUY IMHOTEP LZAA ADAIBEKU OSHIGUN grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Ojiofor: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
If Nigeria government led by a sleeping president is not dumb and clueless they should have apply diplomatic pressure on UK government to extradite(deport) these two lunatic back to Nigeria to face charges.Both of them are nut cases that deserved to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by IJOBA2: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

THE TWO USEFUL IDIOTS ARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, SO WHY CAN’T THEY ARRANGE A FIGHTING MATCH FOR THEM, I PERSONALLY THINK THAT GETTING THEM IN THE RING WOULD SOLVE ALL THESE HULLABALOO grin
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by IJOBA2: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ojiofor:
If Nigeria government led by a sleeping president is not dumb and clueless they should have apply diplomatic pressure on UK government to extradite(deport) these two lunatic back to Nigeria to face charges.Both of them are nut cases that deserved to be jailed.
TWO USEFUL IDIOTS grin
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by donttouchme: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

if nigeria disintegrate, most igbos living outside igboland may opt to follow nigeria bc of their investiments. I see a situation where majority of them will remain nigeria and nationalize. Stop wallowing in stupidity and ignorance. Dont go and hustle. Stay their and be waiting for some one sweat u will take over
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by cocolacec(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kanu vs Adeyinka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Drama As ESN, Herdsmen Clash In The Southeast (video) / Remember The Two Women ESN Raped And Killed This Morning See Reason - VIDEO / BREAKING NEWS : Alhaji Musa Kwankwaso Accepts To Deputies Mr Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.