Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. (2344 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) / I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
infogenius:

I am sorry about what you are going through.

The easiest thing to do is to curtail ur communication with him. Stop visiting him, don't call him any longer. You can receive his calls but it should not be often.
Just develop an attitude. This is will give you a feel of what it will cost you living without him.
It's gonna hurt but not as hurtful when he keeps screwing around.
Then u can tell him u're no longer interested and that u've moved on.

God will bring you ur own husband. Just be prayerful.

Thanks I appreciate..
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

He didn't put all his eggs in one basket which is the best decision and most ideal thing to do.

Which means that I will not put my eggs inside one basket abi...

I don't like double dating at all.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
There's nothing you can do. You've been enchanted by your love for him and can't break free.

Please how can I break free from it .
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Roman3304(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
i feel your pain but it's well okay, call me tomorrow@09072971801 around 10am in the morning for more advise please.

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:

Please how can I break free from it .
Time will heal you but the scars will remain.

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Roman3304:
i feel your pain but it's well okay, call me tomorrow@09072971801 around 10am in the morning for more advise please.

Ok I will thanks.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by produce(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
@Hisense4life

Have u discussed this with him. In what way on your on part have you done to make the relationship work with him.

Leaving a relationship because this or that, what do you know the next relationship will bring?

My advise is to stay, talk together, make him happy. A guy that is happy will never cheat on his girlfriend.

To crown it all pray for him.

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Chizzychinny: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2020
My dear just walk away, it's not a government job

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Oyidavies(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2020
My advise to you is to forget about him, but I know its not going to be easy. Pray to God for direct you and do a personal work on yourself

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Oyidavies:
My advise to you is to forget about him, but I know its not going to be easy. Pray to God for direct you and do a personal work on yourself

Thank you so much . I will do that..
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2020
produce:
@Hisense4life

Have u discussed this with him. In what way on your on part have you done to make the relationship work with him.

Leaving a relationship because this or that, what do you know the next relationship will bring?

My advise is to stay, talk together, make him happy. A guy that is happy will never cheat on his girlfriend.

To crown it all pray for him.

Have try to make the relationship work still yet no change..
You will not understand what am going through , a guy that will chat with different girls online or any hookup sites just to make sure both of them see.. for how long will I bi hurt.. I have talk taya still yet know change.. am tired of the relationship ...
Relationship dat is base on lies.. d guy can lies so much have never for once in my life cheat on this guy.. have been faithful since I meet him.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Chizzychinny:
My dear just walk away, it's not a government job

Thank
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by parkervero(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

I have been dating a guy for close to two years now I have been faithful to him I have never cheated on him before .. but this guy has cheating on me , he lies alot , he slp with different girls have talk to him tired but still no change .. ������� what pain me is that I love this guy , I really want to end this relationship cause am no longer happy with the relationship am sad ... I pray that God should bless me with my own husband ... Am tired of crying everyday .. how can I move on from this relationship.

Please advise me on what to do ��������� ...
I've sent you a DM let's chat
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by parkervero(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Babe, you have tried, let go, a cheat will alway remain a cheat no matter how you try to stop him, even if the relationship leads to marriage, he will still cheat on you, so move on and be prayerful, God will surely give you your mr right.
I like your brain, let's chat, I've sent you PM

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Babe, you have tried, let go, a cheat will alway remain a cheat no matter how you try to stop him, even if the relationship leads to marriage, he will still cheat on you, so move on and be prayerful, God will surely give you your mr right.

Babe thanks so much ... Cause I have try to stop him still yet no way....
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by duduade: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Slp ke

If I was him I would have dumped your ass in the first month of the first year....

Go polish yourself.. Re-brand yourself.. Re invent...

Tufiakwa

Because you wanna report man matter here can't be articulate... You just want spoil hin rep

Modified..

Virginprincess
As usual will be giving you virgin feministic advice...
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Roman3304(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
My number is now available@09072971801.
you can also WhatsApp me too.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please do well to end such relationship. I know it hurts when you love someone but not getting the love in return. But you would be doing yourself lots of good if you leave him alone so as to make way for a better guy. The guy knows you love him and you won't want to leave hence the dirty behaviour.
My sweetheart, please break your weakness. There are lots of guys that would go extra miles to make you happy. You won't know that now because you're tied down in a nightmare called love. Babe you deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by frozen70(f): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

I have been dating a guy for close to two years now I have been faithful to him I have never cheated on him before .. but this guy has cheating on me , he lies alot , he slp with different girls have talk to him tired but still no change .. ������� what pain me is that I love this guy , I really want to end this relationship cause am no longer happy with the relationship am sad ... I pray that God should bless me with my own husband ... Am tired of crying everyday .. how can I move on from this relationship.

It's time you take charge of your emotions

Some Men will cheat but I don't know if they do it deliberately

Hold yourself together and stop crying, it will weigh you down and discourage you from moving ahead

Even those ones you think are now ready to settle down once cheated too

If you can cheat, pls do and if you can't cheat just remain faithful to anyone that deserves you, even in marriage they cheat

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Please do well to end such relationship. I know it hurts when you love someone but not getting the love in return. But you would be doing yourself lots of good if you leave him alone so as to make way for a better guy. The guy knows you love him and you won't want to leave hence the dirty behaviour.
My sweetheart, please break your weakness. There are lots of guys that would go extra miles to make you happy. You won't know that now because you're tied down in a nightmare called love. Babe you deserve better.

Thank so much I really appreciate it. cry cry cry cry
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
frozen70:

It's time you take charge of your emotions

Some Men will cheat but I don't know if they do it deliberately

Hold yourself together and stop crying, it will weigh you down and discourage you from moving ahead

Even those ones you think are now ready to settle down once cheated too

If you can cheat, pls do and if you can't cheat just remain faithful to anyone that deserves you, even in marriage they cheat

Thank dear �� God bless you .
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by frozen70(f): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hisense4life:

Thank dear �� God bless you .

Amen and bless you too
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

If It's True, Den U Don't Av To Regret Ur Decision.

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why are you crying when millions of guys are out there waiting for you.
Get up wear that small skimpy skirt and take a stroll around the street cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by GoodFaith: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Relationship and love are very complicated
Men cheat 80% of the time don't mean they don't love U
Do what will make you happy
Look at the relationship ten things that are very important to you in relationship/marriage
Grade the ten things good 1 and bad 0 each
At the end see if he get 7/10
If he get 7/10 rating the ten most important things you want from a man
It is you path to walk or back off
Best of all
You must be happy

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by gees101(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
now most people dey advice u to leave the relationship and u wan leave too abi? if dem still advice u to stay nkor? u go stay abi?
see auñty na u wear the shoe na u know where e dey pain u , mind u the rain dey fall for everywhere oh ,ama use ur tongue count ur teeth, nnago di oh kurotimi oh

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by rainerboy1010: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hisense4life:

I have pray still no change , for how long will I counties.

If now that you are not married its like this..... Hmmm

Please advise yourself and leave him

It may be hard but gradually remove youth mind from him

2. Reduce your communication with him... If you use to call ten time make it only once

3 stop visiting him gradually

4 get busy...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Pinch Myself Each Time To Be Sure This Is Real & That I Can Call You My Wife" / Advice Me :- Two Dead Bodies Will Meet God Today / I Just Had Sleep Paralysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.