Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. (2350 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) / I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning house

I have been dating a guy for close to two years now I have been faithful to him I have never cheated on him before .. but this guy has cheating on me , he lies alot , he slp with different girls have talk to him tired but still no change .. ������� what pain me is that I love this guy , I really want to end this relationship cause am no longer happy with the relationship am sad ... I pray that God should bless me with my own husband ... Am tired of crying everyday .. how can I move on from this relationship.

Please advise me on what to do ��������� ...
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Xscape1993(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
God will definitely give you a man that will not cheat on you and when God gives you that honesty man don't cheat on him.

7 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by chiomaP(f): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

I have been dating a guy for close to two years now I have been faithful to him I have never cheated on him before .. but this guy has cheating on me , he lies alot , he slp with different girls have talk to him tired but still no change .. ������� what pain me is that I love this guy , I really want to end this relationship cause am no longer happy with the relationship am sad ... I pray that God should bless me with my own husband ... Am tired of crying everyday .. how can I move on from this relationship.

The question is are you ready to move on my dear, hope it won't be a situation where by he comes back to you then you accept him back, since you still love him

5 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by mosdii(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
The guy is a real gentleman.

5 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by nifemi25(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Leaving a relationship because he is cheating is like leaving a country because its raining. My dear it rains everywhere. Just make sure you pray very well

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by heendrix(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
nifemi25:
Leaving a relationship because he is cheating is like leaving a country before its raining. My dear it rains everywhere. Just make sure you pray very well

Hmmm....punchline tó madt
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2020
nifemi25:
Leaving a relationship because he is cheating is like leaving a country before its raining. My dear it rains everywhere. Just make sure you pray very well

I have pray still no change , for how long will I counties.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:
The guy is a real gentleman.

How do you mean.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Edyice: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Cheat too Na ... After all Boyz are waiting / looking out for FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS grin

Just try and give him that taste of him medicine cool

Karma baby cool

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by mosdii(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:

How do you mean.

He didn't put all his eggs in one basket which is the best decision and most ideal thing to do.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Thesole(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

OP u need to move on with your life
Better men still dy, no need to cry over one man
Try improving other aspects of your life l, u know finance, health, education/career e.t.c
Naturally some people are not Lucky when it comes to relationship but don't let it break u , which might affect other aspects of your life.
Remember; always love yourself wink

By the way MORE DATA MORE LIFE

Promo!!!
Get data with chikini money
MTN 2GB @N700
Airtel 4.5GB @N1850
GLO 2.5GB @ N950
9MOBILE 1.5GB @N850
Contact/whatsApp me@ 08081720477

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by virginprincess(f): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Babe, you have tried, let go, a cheat will alway remain a cheat no matter how you try to stop him, even if the relationship leads to marriage, he will still cheat on you, so move on and be prayerful, God will surely give you your mr right.

7 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Uzomacharles: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
I know say men don finish for this world....
Him don tie u with I don't care attitude

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by youngsahito(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

leave the bagger and get a new wheel...

2 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by proclinician: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:

I have pray still no change , for how long will I counties.

Prayers don't work, humans do.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Liposure: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Cheating is normal thing for some men even ladies
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by officialbeffinb(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2020
same way my babe has been cheating on me for the past 5yrs... and i've been busy been a nice guy all this yrs...
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Freelane33(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2020
grin HISENSE PRODUCTS SELF DEY CHEAT ON LG PRODUCTS SO I THINK THE GUY IS REVENGING . LoL ..
MY TINY ADVICE : MOVE ON BEFORE HE DESTABILIZE YOUR HEALTHY LIFE WITH STD(s)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by InfernoNig: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2020
You already know what to do. Why asking us? So people matter dey tire me.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2020
should we fry beans?
u didn't call us when you were nacking and smiling
now you are when everything is sour
abeg face front make I smoke my weed

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

End the relationship.

No one wants to let go of something after investing a lot of time and effort into something, especially relationships, but staying in the relationship - which is now toxic - will mess with your mental health.

The guy won't stop cheating because he doesn't care about you. Also, you can never trust him again. With him, you'll always sleep with one eye open. You deserve better and can get better. There are hundreds of millions of other guys here in Nigeria alone, so there's definitely better for you out there.

Block him everywhere, stop seeing him, don't stalk him, and endure the pain. It'll last for some time, but things will get better in time, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
There's nothing you can do. You've been enchanted by your love for him and can't break free.
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by infogenius(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

I am sorry about what you are going through.

The easiest thing to do is to curtail ur communication with him. Stop visiting him, don't call him any longer. You can receive his calls but it should not be often.
Just develop an attitude. This is will give you a feel of what it will cost you living without him.
It's gonna hurt but not as hurtful when he keeps screwing around.
Then u can tell him u're no longer interested and that u've moved on.

God will bring you ur own husband. Just be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Xscape1993:
God will definitely give you a man that will not cheat on you and when God gives you that honesty man don't cheat on him.
Has she not been cheating on God by phucking this her boyfriend..?

2 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Regex: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hisense4life:
Good morning house

I barely made sense of what you wrote up there. Honestly
Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by kepstone: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Move on dear i have been there countless number of times, i forgave her and she still cheated and for my peace of mind i had to end ad allow my heart to heal. Nobody trashes what they treasure. You cant be a treasure and a trash as well. Sincerely this attitude will be carried even into marriage, do you want to deal with that, can you handle such disrespect and emotional pain and psychological effect it will have on you. You cant build a home with someone who does not want to build with you. my ex fiancee went as far as having sex with a guy same day we were supposed to go for our premarital counseling in the church. It was painful, but i have to let go. foe once i never cheated on her in our 2 years relationship. Let it go as i type now Karma has visited her and its so clear now. Not all men cheat and i am one of them. So trust God to give you ur own man who will be faithful to you, respect and love you. Let the tears flow now, than for you to spend years in marriage flowing in tears.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Liverpoolman(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Whatta guan man!

There's no justification for cheating, a man that cannot change his ways during courtship Cannot change in Marriage, a broken relationship is better than a broken home... beautiful damsel, it is better for you to press the STOP button rn and move on with your life, I know is not kinda easy but you just have to do it for your own good and peace of mind... There are many good men at there that are waiting for you. Best wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
A cheat will always be a cheat
A slut will always be a slut
First cheating is not a mistake it is a choice
So if Someone cheat on you the first time you should try to forgive them if you can but if they repeat it again
Carry your bag and never look back.

But it won't be easy and you will feel scared.
You will even feel you can't find someone better and you will want to accept them back but dear it's a big lie
It is your heart playing tricks on you
Just take time off to heal and you will meet someone better.
Take it from me
But also Observation before any move and Observation after any move.

But if you feel like you will change him/her
You can stay
That's your wahala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Next2Bezee:

End the relationship.

No one wants to let go of something after investing a lot of time and effort into something, especially relationships, but staying in the relationship - which is now toxic - will mess with your mental health.

The guy won't stop cheating because he doesn't care about you. Also, you can never trust him again. With him, you'll always sleep with one eye open. You deserve better and can get better. There are hundreds of millions of other guys here in Nigeria alone, so there's definitely better for you out there.

Block him everywhere, stop seeing him, don't stalk him, and endure the pain. It'll last for some time, but things will get better in time, trust me.

Thank you so much and God bless .

1 Like

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
gideonite98:
A cheat will always be a cheat
A slut will always be a slut
First cheating is not a mistake it is a choice
So if Someone cheat on you the first time you should try to forgive them if you can but if they repeat it again
Carry your bag and never look back.

But it won't be easy and you will feel scared.
You will even feel you can't find someone better and you will want to accept them back but dear it's a big lie
It is your heart playing tricks on you
Just take time off to heal and you will meet someone better.
Take it from me
But also Observation before any move and Observation after any move.

But if you feel like you will change him/her
You can stay
That's your wahala

I don't think d guy want to change at all. I refuse to stay .. thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Liverpoolman:
Whatta guan man!

There's no justification for cheating, a man that cannot change his ways during courtship Cannot change in Marriage, a broken relationship is better than a broken home... beautiful damsel, it is better for you to press the STOP button rn and move on with your life, I know is not kinda easy but you just have to do it for your own good and peace of mind... There are many good men at there that are waiting for you. Best wishes.

Thank so much dear � I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. by Hisense4life(f): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
kepstone:
Move on dear i have been there countless number of times, i forgave her and she still cheated and for my peace of mind i had to end ad allow my heart to heal. Nobody trashes what they treasure. You cant be a treasure and a trash as well. Sincerely this attitude will be carried even into marriage, do you want to deal with that, can you handle such disrespect and emotional pain and psychological effect it will have on you. You cant build a home with someone who does not want to build with you. my ex fiancee went as far as having sex with a guy same day we were supposed to go for our premarital counseling in the church. It was painful, but i have to let go. foe once i never cheated on her in our 2 years relationship. Let it go as i type now Karma has visited her and its so clear now. Not all men cheat and i am one of them. So trust God to give you ur own man who will be faithful to you, respect and love you. Let the tears flow now, than for you to spend years in marriage flowing in tears.

Thank so much for your advice it will go a long way for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] / S*x With My Naughty Step-mom 18+ / I Slept With A Dog And Ate The To!let Of An Arab Man In Dubai - Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.