Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

#Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja (7315 Views)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

Abi?
Looks like Tinubu Media Crew has been seriously reenergized..
I be imo state guy.

As I keep hearing Tinubu Tinubu from Una mouth I say Mk I check wetin tinubu do us or ipob uptil now I never get any answer.

Abeg help me gimme answer what is Tinubus crime?

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

I be imo state guy.

As I keep hearing Tinubu Tinubu from Una mouth I say Mk I check wetin tinubu do us or ipob uptil now I never get any answer.

Abeg help me gimme answer what is Tinubus crime?
Which part of imo?
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

Which part of imo?
Ehime Mbano

Oya answer my question what is Tinubus crime.

Allow Yoruba's to crucify their leader Tinubu should not be the business of Igbo's, I have never heard that Tinubu ever stepped foot in Igbo land before.

If tinubu has anything to do with lekki toll gate e no concern Igbo's.

The fact that 6Yoruba governors paid a visit to lekki toll gate u guys said tinubu owns that means they endorse whatever he is doing there it should not be the concert of non westerners

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Skengman: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nbotee:
Lolzzz.... E com resemble Fani Kayode

cheesy cheesy SMH
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
I as an Igbo man wish we Igbo's had a leader like Tinubu or Buhari.

These are 2 people who have their people at heart.

The only Igbo man with this love for his people is Umahi but foolishness has made ipob hate him

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

Ehime Mbano

Oya answer my question what is Tinubus crime

He is a bloody thief with a series of damning corruption cases.. He also was the guy who went to the land of the dead to resurrect an obsolete tribalist, injected him with enough political blood, worked hard to make him the president, something that has now totally ruined the country and is slowly pushing the country to conflict... With the massive loss of lives and property, I actually think that those who made Buhari president, committed a crime against humanity.....

Now answer my question too;. How is your day going? Wonderful?

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Iceberg3: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

But he never wanted this, Awolowo never wanted one Nigeria it was Zik who did.
But to you,tinubu is greater than Awo
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

He is a bloody thief with a series of damning corruption cases.. He also was the guy who went to the land of the dead to resurrect an obsolete tribalist, injected him with enough political blood, worked hard to make him the president, something that has now totally ruined the country and is slowly pushing the country to conflict... With the massive loss of lives and property, I actually think that those who made Buhari president, committed a crime against humanity.....

Now answer my question too;. How is your day going? Wonderful?
Very wonderful

Fact check, it was Amaechi who went to meet Buhari in Daura to come and contest and the major sponsor of Buhari. Where Tinubu came in was the coalition and merging of his party in the West and Buharis party in the north to form the APC.

Number 2 did Tinubu steal IMO,abia, Anambra, Enugu or Ebonyi states money? If no then why don't u mind your business and let the Yoruba's crucify their leader?

Any economic situation Nigeria's going tru is not Buharis fault I have said it times without number. After Buhari became president oil that was $100 fell to $35 is it his fault no.

Recession came when he had struggled to take us out of recession MMM came and swept everybody's account causing another round of mini recession/hardship. Who did u all blame? Buhari.

Look at the hardship brought by coronavirus was it Buharis fault?

Look at the next recession that's com in due to endsars riot was it Buharis fault?

If Buhari decided to act tough and did sth to those protesters and looters immediately u will call him a killer, look at small one at lekki nobody hear word

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Iceberg3:

But to you,tinubu is greater than Awo
Tinubu is the greatest Yoruba leader of HIS TIME

Though to me I am Igbo so I don't think I HV right to say that. Its my opinion
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Tonniex: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
oo
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

Very wonderful

Fact check, it was Amaechi who went to meet Buhari in Daura to come and contest and the major sponsor of Buhari. Where Tinubu came in was the coalition and merging of his party in the West and Buharis party in the north to form the APC.

Number 2 did Tinubu steal IMO,abia, Anambra, Enugu or Ebonyi states money? If no then why don't u mind your business and let the Yoruba's crucify their leader?

Any economic situation Nigeria's going tru is not Buharis fault I have said it times without number. After Buhari became president oil that was $100 fell to $35 is it his fault no.

Recession came when he had struggled to take us out of recession MMM came and swept everybody's account causing another round of mini recession/hardship. Who did u all blame? Buhari.

Look at the hardship brought by coronavirus was it Buharis fault?

Look at the next recession that's com in due to endsars riot was it Buharis fault?

If Buhari decided to act tough and did sth to those protesters and looters immediately u will call him a killer, look at small one at lekki nobody hear word

I see...
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
walosky:
Now the dumb ass can clearly see where he and Zik led us into

Lol. Indomie generation. Awolowo who fought for a seccession clause to be inserted into our constitution, so that any region unhappy with the union could secede legally, is to blame how for our current woes?

Awolowo remains Nigeria's greatest, most transformational, best performing and most effective political leader Nigeria has ever had.

If you were not ignorant from watching too much BBN and following celebrity blogs, while refusing to take an interest in history, you would know that Nigeria would be a paradise today if even 10% of our current politicians today are as pro-people and driven to make a difference for Nigerians as Awolowo was.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

I see...
The reason why northerners love Buhari and can die for him is that Buhari is a man of his word.

If u are that kind of man that people can trust.

Forget it nothing u want to do in this life that people won't support u.

Most of the projects Buhari is doing right now are projects that back in the days of PDP they will say we Want to do this thing, u will see it with your 2 eyes money for it will be released they will chop that money and nothing I repeat NOTHING will happen.
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Indomie generation. Awolowo who fought for a seccession clause to be inserted into our constitution, so that any region unhappy with the union could secede legally, is to blame how for our current woes?

Awolowo remains Nigeria's greatest, most transformational, best performing and most effective political leader Nigeria has ever had.

If you were not ignorant from watching too much BBN and following celebrity blogs, while refusing to take an interest in history, you would know that Nigeria would be a paradise today if even 10% of our current politicians today are as pro-people and driven to make a difference for Nigerians as Awolowo was.

Radio Biafra don brain wash them sotay if Nnamdi KANU tells them that it was Awo who killed Aguiyi irons they will believe and start arguing with u with seriousness. The seriousness serious so tay u go leave them and the moment u leave them they believe they have won thereby its the truth

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

The reason why northerners love Buhari and can die for him is that Buhari is a man of his word.

If u are that kind of man that people can trust.

Forget it nothing u want to do in this life that people won't support u.

Most of the projects Buhari is doing right now are projects that back in the days of PDP they will say we Want to do this thing, u will see it with your 2 eyes money for it will be released they will chop that money and nothing I repeat NOTHING will happen.

How is he a man of his words?
By keeping Burutai as the army chief many years after Dubai house saga?
By awarding oil licenses to cronies in secret?
By appointing himself as the petroleum minister?
By flooding his regime with insanely corrupt politicians?
By promising to do something about the prices of food stuffs, petrol pump price and the general living standards..., Now 6 years after, we are worse off..
By shooting at armless civilians protesting against oppression?
By being the poster boy for nepotism and tribalism?

What amongst all these makes him so special to earn so much love?

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

I see...

He is telling the truth 100% undiluted. I know you "see" nothing so stop pretending. Your hatred of Tinubu is primordial rather than logical.

Even as you gave it your best shot to make it seem you have valid and non-bigoted reasons for hating BAT, Coldie stil took you to fact school to show that most of what you Igbos use as excuse for hating him are nothing but trumped up charges against the man.

Continue. The Yorubas are not asleep anymore so be ready for whatever they do in future to repel how you people now want to keep repeating your antics of 1966 against their leaders.
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

How is he a man of his words?
By keeping Burutai as the army chief many years after Dubai house saga?
By awarding oil licenses to cronies in secret?
By appointing himself as the army Chief?
By flooding his regime with insanely corrupt politicians?
By promising to do something about the prices of food stuffs, petrol pump price and the general living standards..., Now 6 years after, we are worse off..
By shooting at armless civilians protesting against oppression?
By being the poster boy for nepotism and tribalism?

What amongst all these makes him so special to earn so much love?
By being the poster boy of nepotism and tribalism?

If we Igbo's behaved ourselves after Buhari won and let by gones be by gones and moved on the marginalization we received appointment wise won't have happened.

Appointments are given to people who support the winner. Almost every Igbo man who supported Buhari, Buhari compensated him.

Reason south east couldn't get much appointment was that those people were very few in fact in some states they were non existent.

Lemme give u an example the present minister of state for education chukwuemeka nwajiuba was is from my LGA in IMO. The guy is a PDP man it was after he was appointed minister that he switched to APC.

For Buhari to carry minister give somebody for opposition then know say nobody in the state was available. If not for the fact that constitution says one minister per state that appointment would have gone else where am I lieing?
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grayoso:

He is telling the truth 100% undiluted. I know you "see" nothing so stop pretending. Your hatred of Tinubu is primordial rather than logical.

Even as you gave it your best shot to make it seem you have valid and non-bigoted reasons for hating BAT, Coldie stil took you to fact school to show that most of what you Igbos use as excuse for hating him are nothing but trumped up charges against the man.

Continue. The Yorubas are not asleep anymore so be ready for whatever they do in future to repel how you people now want to keep repeating your antics of 1966 against their leaders.
Up til now I ask him what EXACTLY is tinubus crime to Igbo's that should make us hate him he I yet to gimme any concrete answer
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Tinubu needs to spend the rest of his life in a dingy jail for his monumental crimes against the Nigerian state.. whatever, that is happening today with the federal government wouldn't have been the case if not for characters like him..If he wants to be left alone, he shouldn't be forcing himself on national politics. Dude is a theif, period! And you should stop threatening your shadows!

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

Tinubu needs to spend the rest of his life in a dingy jail for his monumental crimes against the Nigerian state.. whatever, that is happening today with the federal government wouldn't have been the case if not for characters like him..If he wants to be left alone, he shouldn't be forcing himself on national politics. Dude is a theif, period! And you should stop threatening your shadows!
Una dae talk anyhow o.

Na dz anyhow talk make even despite how many times Yoruba's and hausas don fight for Lagos them still be friends.

We no sabi talk.

This your talk is extremely disrespectful and am not even from the west
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

By being the poster boy of nepotism and tribalism?

If we Igbo's behaved ourselves after Buhari won and let by gones be by gones and moved on the marginalization we received appointment wise won't have happened.

Appointments are given to people who support the winner. Almost every Igbo man who supported Buhari, Buhari compensated him.

Reason south east couldn't get much appointment was that those people were very few in fact in some states they were non existent.

Lemme give u an example the present minister of state for education chukwuemeka nwajiuba was is from my LGA in IMO. The guy is a PDP man it was after he was appointed minister that he switched to APC.

For Buhari to carry minister give somebody for opposition then know say nobody in the state was available. If not for the fact that constitution says one minister per state that appointment would have gone else where am I lieing?

I see...
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

Una dae talk anyhow o.

Na dz anyhow talk make even despite how many times Yoruba's and hausas don fight for Lagos them still be friends.

We no sabi talk.

This your talk is extremely disrespectful and am not even from the west

Why do you feel the incessant urge to impress on this point..?
You did your youth service at Ehime-Mbano?
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by DenreleDave(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
walosky:
Now the dumb ass can clearly see where he and Zik led us into

U r mistaken... Him and Who?

Awo was never part of it
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

I see...
If u keep on fighting the wrong battles u will never get Justice.

Thats the circle of the world.

You will be at the other side saying these people punishing us should know karma is real u won't know the reason y d karma is not working is cause u are on the wrong side
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

Up til now I ask him what EXACTLY is tinubus crime to Igbo's that should make us hate him he I yet to gimme any concrete answer

He can't because he was never objective in his decision to hate Tinubu from the start. Bruv I praise you for your fair-mindedness and critical thinking ability. You seem someone determined to inspect things and issues yourself rather than allow anyone 'herd' or brainwash your thinking. Kudos.

If more Nigerians were like you, across the board, we would have a fantastic nation showcasing the best example out of all black nations on Earth.
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by DenreleDave(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

During independence Awolowo moved for secession clause Zik said no, that Nigeria must remain indivisible.

After he was released he statement was if the east is allowed to go the west too will go.

Igbo's need to be wise. This our foolish lifestyle of not knowing who our enemies are will one day consume us.

Under Awo the properties and business and rents of Igbo's in lagos were kept safe until we returned.

It was him who pushed for Igbo's to be compensated after the war, if they left some people #10 we no go see, yet we want to hate him.

Tinubu hasn't entered power we are trying our best to make him hate us for no reason.
Setting ourself up for another round of marginalization if he finally becomes Nigeria's president we need to think

U r very wise for educating that boy
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Coldie(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

Why do you feel the incessant urge to impress on this point..?
You did your youth service at Ehime-Mbano?
Full blown nwafor no mixed blood.

My papa na next in line after king the onowu of my place, so am not your average joe nwafor.

I think to the extent that a matter that despite my young age there's some case they want to solve that they inform me about cause they know what I have upstairs.

So if am tell in u anything its for our collective good
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

If u keep on fighting the wrong battles u will never get Justice.

Thats the circle of the world.

You will be at the other side saying these people punishing us should know karma is real u won't know the reason y d karma is not working is cause u are on the wrong side
So I should join the right side? The side of looters, abi?
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by DenreleDave(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

Tinubu is the greatest Yoruba leader of HIS TIME

Though to me I am Igbo so I don't think I HV right to say that. Its my opinion

U r a great Igbo man... I Respect you..

You are different...

Respect once again.. U spelt it out for them
Re: #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja by Rugaria: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

Full blown nwafor no mixed blood.

My papa na next in line after king the onowu of my place, so am not your average joe nwafor.

I think to the extent that a matter that despite my young age there's some case they want to solve that they inform me about cause they know what I have upstairs.

So if am tell in u anything its for our collective good

Ok naah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn / Christmas Day Tragedy: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community, Kills 7, Kidnap 32 / Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.