Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? (3943 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol, I'm a little older, in fact, I add another year in 3 days time. I finished serving 6 months ago but covid hit and Nigeria isn't fun right now, should I kill myself? No! She shouldn't worry much, she should just acquire as many skills as she can, she should learn to save if she doesn't know how to but she must first run a business no matter how small. There are some businesses she can run with as little as 5-10k and she'll make some money. Make she save ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by parkervero(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Exciting:
will she marry herself?
Do you mind I DM you?
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by parkervero(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Lol, I'm a little older, in fact, I add another year in 3 days time. I finished serving 6 months ago but covid hit and Nigeria isn't fun right now, should I kill myself? No! She shouldn't worry much, she should just acquire as many skills as she can, she should learn to save if she doesn't know how to but she must first run a business no matter how small. There are some businesses she can run with as little as 5-10k and she'll make some money. Make she save ooooo.
What about Bf? Do you have one? I will DM you right now.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
parkervero:

What about Bf? Do you have one? I will DM you right now.
Lol, na but who cares? Na person wey get money dey get that kain time.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by parkervero(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, na but who cares? Na person wey get money dey get that kain time.
I know you care you are just waiting for the right guy like me to come and put smiles on your face. So, we'll keep conversation going on PM.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by ZeddyR: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
please suggest business one can start with 5-10k
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by milcah5050: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
A friend, abi YOU
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Kennyking1234: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ff
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Coldie(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
All thats expected of her is that she should HV a serious date
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
ZeddyR:
please suggest business one can start with 5-10k

1- Selling of thrift clothings (you can run this online and offline, I did this while in school so I know what I'm talking about o)
2- production of fruit drinks (you can purchase half dozen or a dozen of PEat bottles to start with), get some fruits blend, package and deliver (price will be determined by location), some sell for as low as 500 but I've seen people sell for higher price.
3- Write ebooks and sell (if you're good at writing or you have knowledge of some marketable topics)
4- selling of jewelry.
5- if you're a student you can do assignment or sell your notes to people, if you're really good you can tutor your coursemates for a particular sum. Sell your knowledge. You can even write projects.
6- sell cosmetics (lipgloss, balms etc)
7- sell things like fruit salad ,popcorn, go into snail rearing (this will take a while o)
8- prepare meals and sell (I know someone who does this)
Sell your interests. If you're male you can go into any of these, if you want to sell thrifts you can sell male, female or both gender wears.
Whatever business you run, run it carefully and do not let anyone ruin it for you by purchasing on credit. Do not let your friends and family members cajole you into selling at a ridiculous price all in the name of 'me na your person na'. Run your business with care and don't spend carelessly please, you can always save your profits.
There are people who do not like to run errands, you can take this up as a job , you can also consider cleaning services (please be careful here, there are many mad people in Nigeria).
In all that you do, do not forget the power of social media!
By the way, could you help follow my IG account, @1kthriftsstore
If you need further help on this, do not hesitate to mention me. I do not have knowledge of everything I have mentioned here, I can only help with some, not all.
There are also other businesses you can run with the said amount, my fingers hurt already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
parkervero:

I know you care you are just waiting for the right guy like me to come and put smiles on your face. So, we'll keep conversation going on PM.
To be honest, I really do not care but if you think otherwise, no qualms.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by ZeddyR: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

1- Selling of thrift clothings (you can run this online and offline, I did this while in school so I know what I'm talking about o)
2- production of fruit drinks (you can purchase half dozen or a dozen of PEat bottles to start with), get some fruits blend, package and deliver (price will be determined by location), some sell for as low as 500 but I've seen people sell for higher price.
3- Write ebooks and sell (if you're good at writing or you have knowledge of some marketable topics)
4- selling of jewelry.
5- if you're a student you can do assignment or sell your notes to people, if you're really good you can tutor your coursemates for a particular sum. Sell your knowledge. You can even write projects.
6- sell cosmetics (lipgloss, balms etc)
7- sell things like fruit salad ,popcorn, go into snail rearing (this will take a while o)
8- prepare meals and sell (I know someone who does this)
Sell your interests. If you're male you can go into any of these, if you want to sell thrifts you can sell male, female or both gender wears.
Whatever business you run, run it carefully and do not let anyone ruin it for you by purchasing on credit. Do not let your friends and family members cajole you into selling at a ridiculous price all in the name of 'me na your person na'. Run your business with care and don't spend carelessly please, you can always save your profits.
There are people who do not like to run errands, you can take this up as a job , you can also consider cleaning services (please be careful here, there are many mad people in Nigeria).
In all that you do, do not forget the power of social media!
By the way, could you help follow my IG account, @1kthriftsstore
If you need further help on this, do not hesitate to mention me. I do not have knowledge of everything I have mentioned here, I can only help with some, not all.
There are also other businesses you can run with the said amount, my fingers hurt already.

Wow, thanks a lot I truly appreciate this
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by parkervero(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

To be honest, I really do not care but if you think otherwise, no qualms.
Wait a minute! You don't care about being single? Come on! I know you care, but you just don't want to look and sound desperate about having a good guy like me. Trust me, I will make your every moment count with me. I ma DM you right now, you gonna reply ma DM so we get to keep the conversation going, alright?
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
ZeddyR:
Wow, thanks a lot I truly appreciate this
You're welcome and like I said, you can always reach out to me if you need help.

1 Like

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
~Get to know yourself really well and what you want out of life
~Have at least a first degree. Education is important
~Start a career (if your need further schooling/education to get to your destination, get it)
~Invest in your passions and turn them into [a] profitable business/es
~Start saving money, and investing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Karleb(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
She should get sense that's all if she get sense everything for this world is simple for her,,,,,smiley

grin cool

All she needs is sense!
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Karleb:

grin cool

All she needs is sense!

Aswear my brother,,,,,,✊✊

You're so valid,,,,,
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Lordswazz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Upon all the talk about feminism and female empowerment girls love to blab about, trust me when I say if that your friend was married but still a student and unemployed, she wouldn't feel that empty.

The real reason why she's feeling that empty is because she's done neither, and she doesn't even have a serious relationship yet.

1 Like

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Exciting:
I have a female friend that ll be turning 25 soon.

She is still an undergraduate and basically depends on her family for feeding and shelter.

In her words " I will be turning 25 and I feel I ain't in the right path yet, I haven't finished school, no serious lover, I still live with my parents etc" I expect more, I want more"...

Hence, my question. What is really expected of a 25year old lady and gentleman though.
Hi, can you introduce me to her ? My Email: deltabachelor@gmail.com

I feel she is getting tired of her environment. I totally understand how she feels. Humans generally attribute a certain accomplishment to different age bracket (which isn't right btw). More often than not , you hear things like My 22 I should be through with schooling.... By 24/25 I should be married...By 30, I should have stopped giving birth etc

Life is not like that my sister. What works for Ms A may not work for Ms B. We all have our different race to run in this world. Most times , nor be who first start dey first reach finish line o. There are are cases of people married and doing well at 23, but childless until 34. There are also cases of people suffering, single and searching up till 33. But immediately they got married , everything turned around, money, kids and all.

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of our creator - Wale Adenuga.

Just serve God, do what's right and at the right time, everything will fall into place.

# Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by ZeddyR: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You're welcome and like I said, you can always reach out to me if you need help.
Alright, I will
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Exciting(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Hi, can you introduce me to her ? My Email: deltabachelor@gmail.com

I feel she is getting tired of her environment. I totally understand how she feels. Humans generally attribute a certain accomplishment to different age bracket (which isn't right btw). More often than not , you hear things like My 22 I should be through with schooling.... By 24/25 I should be married...By 30, I should have stopped giving birth etc

Life is not like that my sister. What works for Ms A may not work for Ms B. We all have our different race to run in this world. Most times , nor be who first start dey first reach finish line o. There are are cases of people married and doing well at 23, but childless until 34. There are also cases of people suffering, single and searching up till 33. But immediately they got married , everything turned around, money, kids and all.

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of our creator - Wale Adenuga.

Just serve God, do what's right and at the right time, everything will fall into place.

# Shalom

Thank you. I would have loved her to get in touch with you. But I didn't tell her I was going to make a post about what she told me.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Exciting:

Thank you. I would have loved her to get in touch with you. But I didn't tell her I was going to make a post about what she told me.
Oh.... Ok dear. No wahala. But can we do it like this instead. We both get in touch ( Me and You) and she comes into the picture later on. I am also based in Lagos. Please hit me up at deltabachelor@gmail.com. I really wanna know you guys more. Thanks
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by FanOfMyself: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Oh.... Ok dear. No wahala. But can we do it like this instead. We both get in touch ( Me and You) and she comes into the picture later on. I am also based in Lagos. Please hit me up at deltabachelor@gmail.com. I really wanna know you guys more. Thanks
Nawaoo, guy take am easy na. You are sounding like a ritualist, I swear. Exciting, beware oo
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Nawaoo, guy take am easy na. You are sounding like a ritualist, I swear. Exciting, beware oo
lol. If you see ritualist, you go fit talk ? I am just a bored, lonely guy looking for companionship as well.

I am not financially stable so to speak, but I believe that when you find the right partner, who understands and shares the same beliefs and ideas with you, especially one who starts from the scratch with you, and is ready to grow your thoughts into reality, you will definitely obtain favour from the Lord.

Most times , we hear success stories of ladies who changed a guy's story for the better once they stepped into their lives. Such stories aren't fiction. They still happen till date.

So Mr Man, I nor get time for that thing wey you dey talk O. I just feel that I can meet my significant other here. If you have been following or cared to have checked my previous posts, you would have seen the truth for yourself. Instead you chose to rely on half-baked myopic theories like a Lazy Nigerian youth will always do, all in the guise to form " woke".

Guy dey your Lane abeg. If na you devil send to come out sainsain for my garri carry sharp cutlass o. I go amputate that hand b4 e even near my cup.

#Shalom
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by FanOfMyself: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
lol. If you see ritualist, you go fit talk ? I am just a bored, lonely guy looking for companionship as well.

I am not financially stable so to speak, but I believe that when you find the right partner, who understands and shares the same beliefs and ideas with you, especially one who starts from the scratch with you, and is ready to grow your thoughts into reality, you will definitely obtain favour from the Lord.

Most times , we hear success stories of ladies who changed a guy's story for the better once they stepped into their lives. Such stories aren't fiction. They still happen till date.

So Mr Man, I nor get time for that thing wey you dey talk O. I just feel that I can meet my significant other here. If you have been following or cared to have checked my previous posts, you would have seen the truth for yourself. Instead you chose to rely on half-baked myopic theories like a Lazy Nigerian youth will always do, all in the guise to form " woke".

Guy dey your Lane abeg. If na you devil send to come out sainsain for my garri carry sharp cutlass o. I go amputate that hand b4 e even near my cup.

#Shalom
Story for the gullible ones.
Now you are not financially stable again.
You were sounding desperate like someone who has a sinister motive.
You were even ready to get acquainted with the op as a gateway to reach out to her friend.

December is by the corner sha.
What do I know
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

Wait a minute! You don't care about being single? Come on! I know you care, but you just don't want to look and sound desperate about having a good guy like me. Trust me, I will make your every moment count with me. I ma DM you right now, you gonna reply ma DM so we get to keep the conversation going, alright?
oga goan shoot ur shot, no dey do like small pikin for here jare
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by GrossPrice: 1:34am On Oct 28, 2020
austine4real:

She should understand that being a virgin without good character is useless

Exactly, a prostitute with good character is useful.

I mean what the yardstick for measuring "good character".

You sound like most Nigerians ... who spending 2.5 million naira to buy a vehicle manufactured in 2006 with 235,000 miles on the odometer.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by parkervero(m): 2:12am On Oct 28, 2020
fuckaholic25:
oga goan shoot ur shot, no dey do like small pikin for here jare
You know wetin you dey talk at all?
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by cooooooks(m): 2:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Finish school, have a career in something. Further education if possible. Exit Naija if possible.

In most of the world, 25 is not young anymore.
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Story for the gullible ones.
Now you are not financially stable again.
You were sounding desperate like someone who has a sinister motive.
You were even ready to get acquainted with the op as a gateway to reach out to her friend.

December is by the corner sha.
What do I know
From your utterances, it has been quite evident that you are still a baby who still eat "mummy thank you" and thus is very faraway from the realities of life. I just pray that life shouldn't hit you hard, that's when you will know the difference between who is desperate and who is willing to lend a helping hand.

FYI, the risk is from both ends. You think I would just harbour someone without doing my own cross-checks as well ? Irrespective of the gender. We have heard several stories of " good Samaritans" who were later accused wrongly of" kidnapping "people when in fact they only intended to help.

It's because of people like you that makes it difficult to know who genuinely and really needs help albeit small accomodation problem. You think say me sef go just just carry person come my house ? grin. lol. First , we go meet for open place, discuss. I go meet the person people to confirm whether na legit. She too go meet my own. Ghosts sef dey town o. Most importantly, it has to be someone who has a drive and desire to achieve something in life. Character too dey very important.

These are some of the things I'll check b4 giving the nod. So my man, relax ! and stop being faster than your shadows. Both parties can check for safety, assurance and compatibility.

You are a kid, so I'll let you run along. This is the last time you will get a reply from me. Your observations have been duly noted Mr Fashola, Mr Sherlock Holmes, Chief Detective. You try well well o. Oshey !

Bye !

*** Modified ****

Nigerians ehn ? Bloody hypocrites !!!!

See what you posted not too long ago ooooo. You sef dey find woman and partner, but you dey form holier than thou as if you sef don arrive, even attach your picture join. Come later delete the post. Na goat you be guy.
cheesy grin
You think say you get sense , You are a mumu boy suffering from Low self esteem!!!

Hey all, so I have been on this crazy and interesting forum for a long time. I have seen many guys and very few ladies create topics on "Searching for a true relationship" on nairaland. Some of them have been trolled at and even insulted by both guys and ladies, who question the rationale behind coming to a faceless forum to seek for a serious relationship.
Truth is that, I have been indifferent to such posts. But here I am, about to follow their lead!

I will be 30 by December, and I am really starting to think about settling down for real. I'm not RICH, but I am doing fine for my self and will do better with time by the grace of God.
I know I am handsome, even though beauty is relative sha (smiles) but also very humble and down to earth.
I am a software developer, loves football like mad and God fearing.
I'm 6ft, I don't know my weight at the time of making this topic, but I am sure my BMI is perfect. Ebony chocolate in complexion, AA genotype.
I am a peace loving guy and I wouldn't compromise on that! I actually have my flaws too, but I am working on it.
So if you are a lady and you meet the following criteria, send me a PM

1. You are not a student
2. You don't have entitlement mentality
3. You have a job or something reasonable and
morally justifiable that fetches money for you.
4. If you didn't meet the criterion in #3 above, but
you have a responsible father/family that will
be responsible for your needs as a woman.
5. You are intelligent and not a boring person.
The life of a software engineer is already
lonely cry so I need someone to complement.
6. Though I'm not necessarily looking for
physical beauty, it's a plus wink
7. You don't have lotta drama up your sleeve
8. You are educated, I didn't say you must have a
degree.
9. You want to settle down
10. Your body count is at the barest minimum, if
not zero.
11. If you are aged between 24 and 34

That's all I can think of right now.
Please if you find any typos or syntax errors in my grammar, pardon me because I am more concerned about writing in the language that the computer understands than that which a human understands

https://www.nairaland.com/6142179/it-worth-it-look-soul
Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by Exciting(f): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Okay.
Does she have any skill she can use to make money.
Hairdressing, fashion designing, anything at all.
. Yeah she learnt hairdressing

1 Like

Re: What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? by FanOfMyself: 5:27am On Oct 28, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
From your utterances, it has been quite evident that you are still a baby who still eat "mummy thank you" and thus is very faraway from the realities of life. I just pray that life shouldn't hit you hard, that's when you will know the difference between who is desperate and who is willing to lend a helping hand.

FYI, the risk is from both ends. You think I would just harbour someone without doing my own cross-checks as well ? Irrespective of the gender. We have heard several stories of " good Samaritans" who were later accused wrongly of" kidnapping "people when in fact they only intended to help.

It's because of people like you that makes it difficult to know who genuinely and really needs help albeit small accomodation problem. You think say me sef go just just carry person come my house ? grin. lol. First , we go meet for open place, discuss. I go meet the person people to confirm whether na legit. She too go meet my own. Ghosts sef dey town o. Most importantly, it has to be someone who has a drive and desire to achieve something in life. Character too dey very important.

These are some of the things I'll check b4 giving the nod. So my man, relax ! and stop being faster than your shadows. Both parties can check for safety, assurance and compatibility.

You are a kid, so I'll let you run along. This is the last time you will get a reply from me. Your observations have been duly noted Mr Fashola, Mr Sherlock Holmes, Chief Detective. You try well well o. Oshey !

Bye !

*** Modified ****

Nigerians ehn ? Bloody hypocrites !!!!

See what you posted not too long ago ooooo. You sef dey find woman and partner, but you dey form holier than thou as if you sef don arrive, even attach your picture join. Come later delete the post. Na goat you be guy.
cheesy grin
You think say you get sense , You are a mumu boy suffering from Low self esteem!!!

Hey all, so I have been on this crazy and interesting forum for a long time. I have seen many guys and very few ladies create topics on "Searching for a true relationship" on nairaland. Some of them have been trolled at and even insulted by both guys and ladies, who question the rationale behind coming to a faceless forum to seek for a serious relationship.
Truth is that, I have been indifferent to such posts. But here I am, about to follow their lead!

I will be 30 by December, and I am really starting to think about settling down for real. I'm not RICH, but I am doing fine for my self and will do better with time by the grace of God.
I know I am handsome, even though beauty is relative sha (smiles) but also very humble and down to earth.
I am a software developer, loves football like mad and God fearing.
I'm 6ft, I don't know my weight at the time of making this topic, but I am sure my BMI is perfect. Ebony chocolate in complexion, AA genotype.
I am a peace loving guy and I wouldn't compromise on that! I actually have my flaws too, but I am working on it.
So if you are a lady and you meet the following criteria, send me a PM

1. You are not a student
2. You don't have entitlement mentality
3. You have a job or something reasonable and
morally justifiable that fetches money for you.
4. If you didn't meet the criterion in #3 above, but
you have a responsible father/family that will
be responsible for your needs as a woman.
5. You are intelligent and not a boring person.
The life of a software engineer is already
lonely cry so I need someone to complement.
6. Though I'm not necessarily looking for
physical beauty, it's a plus wink
7. You don't have lotta drama up your sleeve
8. You are educated, I didn't say you must have a
degree.
9. You want to settle down
10. Your body count is at the barest minimum, if
not zero.
11. If you are aged between 24 and 34

That's all I can think of right now.
Please if you find any typos or syntax errors in my grammar, pardon me because I am more concerned about writing in the language that the computer understands than that which a human understands

https://www.nairaland.com/6142179/it-worth-it-look-soul
There's a difference between looking for a lady with a certain qualities for a decent relationship and the desperation you are displaying here. You don't even have a criteria/standard, even when op claimed that her friend is not aware of this post, you switched over to her, as a way to reach out to her friend.
You must be a very busy man then for you to go dig up my past thread. Let me tell you, only desperate ones will follow you.
I hope you also looked at my other threads too. I can help you learn some IT skills and better yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Get HIV? / Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls / Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.