Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,506 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Where Is James Nwafor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is James Nwafor? (801 Views)

James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is James Nwafor? by OK2NVME: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who is shielding him from arrest and why is he yet to be arrested?

This man must talk and tell us who he supplied human parts to.

Who is the "doctor" that several witnesses stated that came regularly to the Akwuzu SARS to harvest the organs?.

There is a conspiracy to shield James Nwafor from being arrested by very powerful people in that state, notably the useless Governor, whom from all indications, is neck deep in this as well.

I don't know why you Anambra Jews left James Nwafor's house and went to be burning Zik's statue .

I even expected your Chief Rabbi, Kanustein to declare Nwafor wanted instead of putting a bounty on Wike's head.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Franzinni: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
You get point pass full stop.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Alao046(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ask the devilish obiano and peter obi.
He would soon be caught by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by BabbanBura(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

Who is the doctor that came to the Akwuzu SARS to harvest the organs.

There is a conspiracy to shield James Nwafor from being arrested by very powerful people in that state, notably the useless Governor is neck deep in this as well.

I don't know why you Anambra Jews left James Nwafor's house and went to be burning Zik's statue .

I even expected your Chief Rabbi, Kanustein to declare Nwafor wanted instead of putting a bounty on Wike's head.

Billion dollars questions!

5 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Alao046(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sorry bro, those that are supposed to look for james are busy looking for Tinubu.
I think they think Tinubu is the one shielding him

2 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
There is a conspiracy out there.

*Why did the police immediately release information about the 37 SARS officers to be dismissed? Why did they wait for the protests before acting?

*Has there been no petition against James Nwafor? Why have the Police yet to declare him wanted?

* I am not optimistic that James Nwafor's victims will get justice within our present corrupt Nigeria.
There are a lot of politicians and businessmen, especially from Anambra, that his confessions will take down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by ogmask: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
The kind of things I read about that man is scary.
The eastern youths should be looking for him and not wasting time burning monuments.

1 Like

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by OK2NVME: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
PenuelFarms:

*Why did the police immediately release information about the 37 SARS officers to be dismissed? Why did they wait for the protests before acting?

*Has there been no petition against him? Why has the Police not declared him wanted?

* I am not optimistic that there James Nwafor's victims will get justice.
There are a lot of politicians and Businessmen that his confession will take down.

The useless Willie of a governor can not tell me that his office was not flooded with an avalanche of petitions against this Nwafor when he headed SARS.

The same Willie idiot can not tell me that when he appointed this same Nwafor he did not receive complaints from the public.

Willie can not also say he is oblivious to the series of petitions written by Amnesty Intl as they would have copied his office.

Why also did Willie offer this man an appointment almost immediately after he retired from the police ?

What connects the two of them?

Then there is an interview I read of an NGO rep who stated that at several times this same Nwafor was drafted out of Anambra SARS that big shots in that state will lobby the IGP for him to be returned .

The last time he was posted out to Bauchi, it was stated that Willie had a hand in bringing him back to the state.

If Nwafor will not be produced then the people must hold Willie in his place.

We must get down to the root of this ungodly conspiracy .

6 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by DenreleDave(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Sunofgod(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

Who is the "doctor" that several witnesses stated that came regularly to the Akwuzu SARS to harvest the organs?.

There is a conspiracy to shield James Nwafor from being arrested by very powerful people in that state, notably the useless Governor, whom from all indications, is neck deep in this as well.

Govt House....? or in Kano
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Moferere: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Alaye ti já pa
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Pierocash(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
What are they doing in Anambra, they should occupy the streets in Protest ,demanding his arrest. Instead they are busy shouting.

Why are his buildings and properties still looking beautiful and standing, they should have razed them down with raging inferno.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by BREYZ: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

james nwafor don tuama grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
PenuelFarms:

*Has there been no petition against James Nwafor? Why have the Police yet to declare him wanted?

* I am not optimistic that James Nwafor's victims will get justice.
There are a lot of politicians and businessmen, especially from Anambra, that his confessions will take down.

The River doesn't cut through the forest without bringing down trees (Ebube Isakaba)

It's evident that Nwafor was working for the Anambra elites.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by OK2NVME: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The River doesn't cut through the forest without bringing down trees (Ebube Isakaba)

It's evident that Nwafor was working for the Anambra elites.

And they and their diabolical ways must all be exposed.

The evil is too much..

What stops these Satan worshipping Heebo Jews from starting another slaughter house chamber

Already, Anambra is capital of baby factory and child abductions and sales.

Thiose children don't end up in foster care or adopted by childless couples but are used by these Africanized judases in their Money making rituals to their god Mammon.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Yebosola(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

U want them to put 100m for your neck?? Bunch of miscreants ���
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

The useless Willie of a governor can not tell me that his office was not flooded with an avalanche of petitions against this Nwafor when he headed SARS.

The same Willie idiot can not tell me that when he appointed this same Nwafor he did not receive complaints from the public.

Willie can not also say he is oblivious to the series of petitions written by Amnesty Intl as they would have copied his office.

Why also did Willie offer this man an appointment almost immediately after he retired from the police ?

What connects the two of them?

Then there is an interview I read of an NGO rep who stated that at several times this same Nwafor was drafted out of Anambra SARS that big shots in that state will lobby the IGP for him to be returned .

The last time he was posted out to Bauchi, it was stated that Willie had a hand in bringing him back to the state.

If Nwafor will not be produced then the people must hold Willie in his place.

We must get down to the root of this ungodly conspiracy .

Hmmm
He was working for Willie Obiano. Anambrans normally say their governor is a ritualist grin grin grin
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Yebosola(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
ogmask:
The kind of things I read about that man is scary.
The eastern youths should be looking for him and not wasting time burning monuments.

Nah their son now,he is a saints,is only on Tinubu's issues the will b forming King Kong.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

And they and their diabolical ways must all be exposed.

The evil is too much..

What stops these Satan worshipping Heebo Jews from starting another slaughter house chamber

Already, Anambra is capital of baby factory and child abductions and sales.

Thiose children don't end up in foster care or adopted by childless couples but are used by these Africanized judases in their Money making rituals to their god Mammon.

Let's see how it all plays out.. But let me tell you that, nothing will happen at the end.
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by OK2NVME: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Let's see how it all plays out.. But let me tell you that, nothing will happen at the end.

That's because that Zio shithole of a state is a ritual enclave filled with prostitutes, armed robbers, kidnappers and drug pushers .

If Anambra won't address this Nwafor issue and other plagues they keep unleashing on the polity , I hereby propose they be fenced in and given full independence

Even Wike attested to the fact that majority of criminals terrorising Rivers are from Anambra .
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by adadike(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
No! They should continue to loot individual owned Ware houses and burn police stations. I thought by now that James head will be hanging on a spike for the whole world to see

2 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by OK2NVME: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
No! They should continue to loot individual owned Ware houses and burn police stations. I thought by now that James head will be hanging on a spike for the whole world to see

Obim, which part of Jewish Africa are you from?

Hope not Anambra.

Ebonyi girls worwor die.

Owerri and Imo giris are sluts

Fear Abia giris because of their brothers and also poor hygeine

Only mail me if you are from Enugu....

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by adadike(f): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK2NVME:

Hope not Anambra.

Ebonyi girls worwor die.

Owerri and Imo giris are sluts

Fear Abia giris because of their brothers and also poor hygeine

Cheers.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by ogmask: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Yebosola:

Nah their son now,he is a saints,is only on Tinubu's issues the will b forming King Kong.

The matter tire me honestly. How pple leave the main issue and chase shadow baffles me.
Re: Where Is James Nwafor? by Lagoon0: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:

Cheers.
I have a formal classmate that Is from ebonyi state. Very pretty ifunaya . keep shut!

Enugu head are too igbotic. Imo girls might be immoral but their the most expose and educated Igbo.

You don't know your history sef. IMO are the original Igbo go and kee yourself !

(1) (Reply)

Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures / Tilumbu / 2023: Local Hunters, Native Barbers, Rally Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.