Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) (61762 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Wayne4uall(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

Was the lady the only person at that ATM?

The soldier annoyance was she bringing out her phone to record the soldier.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

He didn't even beat her o.

She wanna trend that's all.

May God bless u wit wat u just said... Some civilian ar more worse than most men in uniform.. Can u hear the man saying, I DID NOT INSULT YOU.. And d lady keep on saying nonsense
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Smilingjoe4(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

if its police, will u still type this? And y do civilians prefer military brutality without condemning their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by JIMMY1393: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Mumu... receive sense...I'm sure you're a soldier also

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by dominique(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
All these women that shout "you must kill me today" are very troublesome women. They cause trouble, push men to assault them then make themselves the victims (a person that starts a fight is no victim to me). Honestly, I don't know what she intends to achieve with this video

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Smilingjoe4(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
themainman600:
The woman dey lie joor she must have asked in a rude manner for the security not to intervene that means she is at fault

she just wants attention
may u be a victim so that u will say d truth.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by JIMMY1393: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Every body just dey misbehave for the country
If na me be the girl i for allow am enter

Then watch how God go do miracle to frustrate the army
Last last after he don use oppression finish then ATM nor go pay am
The ATM go tell am

" issuer or switch inoperative"

Then he go insert am again
The ATM go tell am
"Card not smart"

He go bring am out clean am
Then insert am again
The ATM go tell am
" currently out of service"

Then he don dey frustrate small small
He insert am again
The ATM go tell am
"Insufficient funds"

Then he go insert am again
Boom!!!
The thing go sieze he card

See wahalar
Cry he nor go fit cry
to make the matter worse
He card dey different from the atm machine bank

And according to CBN rule if ATM machine seize your card and the ATM machine and your card nor be the same bank

You are on your own
You can't get that card anymore
The bank will not give you your card according to CBN rules because it is not the same bank. They will destroy the card
You will go and do another one with one thousand naira

Which type fantasy story is this one dreaming na smh
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Holumhidey(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Welcome back bros! Where you dey since na?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by 989900: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s]I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:

She wanna trend that's all.[/s]

A barbarian wrote the above. Some of you guys deserve the oppression you get. You wrote this in 2020? For real? And you want either Nigeria to be like Canada or you want to run to Canada with this kinda mindset?

And over 100 barbarians like you liked your comment?!!!

I give up!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by ABCthings: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
omoadeleye:

Without even watching the video, her write up shows it all
Exactly, just from reading the op I could sense that she was a clout chaser...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
eniorisha:

That fully kitted military man was supposed to join d queue in d first instance. If I were there, I'll beat d lady on his behalf for disrespectful to dt Uniform. Many of u saying thrash supporting d lady if these guys are not there, especially during war and severe national unrest. I blame the older more mature people there present for not wading in, in respect to dt Military guy.
Very well said. What he did was very unlawful.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by ABCthings: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
989900:

A barbarian wrote the above. Some of you guys deserve the oppression you get. You wrote this in 2020? For real? And you want either Nigeria to be like Canada or you want to run to Canada with this kinda mindset?

And over 100 barbarians like you liked your comment?!!!

I give up!

Knowing the volatile nature of security operatives in this country, one will expect that she applied sense. If it was you will you fight with a soldier?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by descarado: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
abbey621:
Next time when soldier asks you to let him pass, you would do so jeje instead of asking stupid questions. In a country where soldiers can flog you for wearing their uniforms and so on, what made you think you won't be flogged for asking stupid questions?

There's a time to be a hero, not this time my dear, pele grin grin grin
She miscalculated grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by MummyD2020(f): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
smiley
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Where you there? U narrated it like you were.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by PastorFire: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

Na only you go do this protest o.

I no dey o
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by 9icetoo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
eniorisha:
He's fully kitted, meaning he's on, maybe special duty. I feel he'd av been respected. #NA deserves public privilege.

If not for NA, Many of u running mouth won't be able to walk freely and sleep in peace at this time of National unrest

Can she try dt thrash during Civil war, asking a fully kitted soldier to join queue B4 he can make a cash withdrawal
Ekwekwana ka kitikpa gbawaa gi onu. Outside the barracks, the military is a civilian like you and I. If he's on official duty within the country, he should use the convenience provided for them within their barracks.

Nigerians pay the tax used to pay their salaries and fund and equip them.

They are to serve you and not the other way round.

In times of conflict, they go out and defend our territorial borders. We owe out gratitude to them for that. We also pay for it. And that is where the bullshit ends.

If the lady feels like honouring and respecting him because of his uniform, it is her prerogative and not his goddam freaking right

She can decide not to give up her spot on the line and he should join the queue just like everyone else. He is not more Nigerian than you and I.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by 989900: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
ABCthings:
Knowing the volatile nature of security operatives in this country, one will expect that she applied sense. If it was you will you fight with a soldier?

If truly this is your way of reasoning, you have no business complaining about anything at all in this country. That's why this sh!thole will always be a third world fxckworld.

That's why this country will never be near anything like them first world countries. This kinda mindset is why they call us monkeys: mindset like yours and those supporting the military man who should be an example of discipline, law and order, joining the queue.

Now, can a soldier do this in England, Canada, the US, etc.?

You see why y'all either want to run over there or wish your country is like theirs (in your hallucinations/dreams).

You've all been so blighted by Stockholm syndrome that you find it very natural to blame the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Codes151(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
I blame the bastards that stood there watching a man in a shameless uniform assault another Nigerian after killing people at the toll Gate.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by macho44(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

No mind am, she come dey even tell us say "Her Life Dey Our Hands" like say her fellow NIGERIANS don turn GOD grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by pepperandsalt(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
No face for identification. If you can, go to the mp case close
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Dreyton36: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
I only see plenty fools begging one stupid army
Imagine only one soldier flogging a lady, y'all are still begging him, the foolish solider is even saying "who born u" just imagine

That's why I no like afonjas , if na my Edo state this kind thing happen , boys for don use he head drink pami Tay Tay
Na only betrayal afonjas for they try

Lights up my kpoli
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by ABCthings: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
989900:

If truly this is your way of reasoning, you have no business complaining about anything at all in this country. That's why this sh!thole will always be a third world fxckworld.

That's why this country will never be near anything like them first world countries. This kinda mindset is why they call us monkeys: mindset like yours and those supporting the military man who should be an example of discipline, law and order, joining the queue.

Now, can a soldier do this in England, Canada, the US, etc.?

You see why y'all either want to run over there or wish your country is like theirs (in your hallucinations/dreams).

You've all been so blighted by Stockholm syndrome that you find it very natural to blame the victim.
Please note that I'm not saying that the soldier was right but the lady in question wasn't too sensible.

Answer my question. If it were you, will you put up a fight with a soldier?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
ABCthings:
Exactly, just from reading the op I could sense that she was a clout chaser...

She was shouting that the soldier should kill her in that video, if she wants to die she can just go somewhere else
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by PeacenLove2: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The victim is always at fault in that shithole. Una never see anything

When sufferhead don become normal and bigotry come add. cheesy Dem never ready for change. Kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Asebaba1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dont respect yourself, you thing because endSARS is on , you talk to a military man carelessly, try another one.
sapphiere:
EndArmyBrutality
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by guru90: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wait ooooh....
After we don free ourselves from the hands of stupid SARS... Na Nigeria Army we gonna worry again...

I have fully understand that Some of the Nig forces are uneducated.
Because the educated once will never harass civilians.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Exactly! the things dos stupid vagina people do for attention ehn, I don't think the soldier touched her because if he did she won't even be videoing him in the first place
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Elnathan454(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
End army
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Preacherrr(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
I BELIEVE THE YOUNG LADY WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE ON THAT QUEUE. AND BESIDES THE ARMY OFFICER WON'T REACT THAT WAY IF SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. PLEASE, WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING ARMY DID THIS, POLICE DID THAT, SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ARE WORST THAN THESE OFFICERS. MTCHEEEW, IF YOU LIKE BE THERE DOING OVER SABI WITH AN ARMY OFFICER ON UNIFORM.
sapphiere:
A lady by name Ada-Oma took to her Twitter page to share her bitter expernce with a nigeran soldier this morning.

She wrote:

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYoMksAAeHs

https://twitter.com/vels20/status/1320654407415910400

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Kokaine(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
sapphiere:
EndArmyBrutality
na only you go do that one oooo
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by BIGGESThead6: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

Your statements are unreasonable and illogical.
If her account is true to words,That girl showed great courage and bravery to have questioned a military personal in a country without Justice where anything can happen....
In fact aside the NigerDeltamillitants Igbo's are next who give little regard to the military, I've seen countless times people from the east stand their right against military personals one-on-one

Are you serious. Did you just say, Igbo stand up to the Army? This is the joke of the century. grin People wey dey swim inside potopoto at the sight of the Army. grin grin grin

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by chaloskyx: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
NEXT TIME KEEP QUIET YOU KNOW THE COUNTRY YOU ARE THEY HAVE NO VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE. WHILE I SALUTE YOU BRAVERY TO SPEAKUP SOMETIMES IN A COUNTRY LIKE OURS BEING SILENT IS SOMTIMES WISDOM CAUSE WE ARE GOVERNED BY ANIMALS AND NOT PEOPLE WITH COINCIENCE OR REASON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.