Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) (62192 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by mywells: 4:39am On Oct 27, 2020
They only exhibit their strength on unarm civilian.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by eng01(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

Was the lady the only person at that ATM?

The soldier annoyance was she bringing out her phone to record the soldier.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

He didn't even beat her o.

She wanna trend that's all.

uncle, evening if u are Mr President and u want to use a public place the right tin for u to do is ask the people u met dere for excuse. I went to a military school, was trained by the army personnel. so u saying dem having limited tym dos not still mean de can't seek for the approval of d pple met dere, am sure non of dem on dat queue will av any cos to vex if e ad asked for approval from dem.
No b only him get limited tym as well

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by mechanics(m): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Military is not for the lawless, Lt Buratai has work to do on his men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by yetty247(f): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

one maltina for you

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Ademoore07(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2020
I read it in the news this morning that the soldier had been arrested.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by crafteck(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Osobi32:
I dont support assault in anyway but i refuse to believe that a military officer will just walk up a lady and start beating her up. She must have talked anyhow....... abi no be slay queens again.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by crafteck(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2020
osarog:

You're a disgrace to humanity.

For speaking the truth?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by crafteck(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
No matter what happens they have no right to treat her in that way......
Later you will want white to treat us well when we don't have respect for ourselves.

But she reserves the right to poke him? This is a one sided story from her own narrative and camera alone.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Royalfurnitures: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2020
eagleonearth:
what kind of furniture do you sell?

All kinds of furniture
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2020
ScamKiller:

Ur a damn stupid dummb iddiot. Are u saying a male soldier is justified in taking off his belt and physically beating a civilian female citizen with whom he has a disagreement.....while he's wearing his official uniform? How could ur dummb retarrded asss come up here to defend such animalistic and egregious atrocity? Fvck u nigga, u dummb piece of cow shiit!
I am going to ensure that you are punished for this.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2020
crossfm:
Those saying the girl deserves the beating, my wish for you is to meet a reckless officer on uniform.

Some feel they are God once on uniform.
Some of us ladies are very rude and mannerless, I believe the girl is at fault. Not even looking at condition on the ground, if it happen she is robbed by hoodlums, the soldier will surely help her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by McDonbayor28(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Stop spewing rubbish. Some people on the queue as well had busy schedule and had to be somewhere. Is ATM post an amusement park you come to relax. You cannot use your position or uniform to oppress, abuse and assault others. It's uncalled for. There's a way you explain to people and they will understand you be you anybody. Nigeria soldiers wants Nigerians to see them as Omega.

Be reminded that the line of respect between citizens and NPF has been broken. Sooner or later guys go dey rubbish soldiers for road.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by mekuxiani(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:
A lady by name Ada-Oma took to her Twitter page to share her bitter expernce with a nigeran soldier this morning.

She wrote:

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYoMksAAeHs

https://twitter.com/vels20/status/1320654407415910400
them for beat the soldier everybody japa
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by 989900: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Most people on Nairaland are barbaric-semi-illiterates. The Army has apprehended the said officer and he is being disciplined as we speak.

On a good day, the Army and its officers are supposed to be the epitome and emblem of discipline; not indiscipline.

The lady in question has done more for our push towards having a sane and civil country than 90% of you morons on this thread!

The Army, the lady, folks on Twitter and the bank made sure the barbarian soldier got what he deserved.

Shame on y'all barbarians on Nairaland -- y'all deserve the kinda country you have!
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Slickest(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Wahala!!! She sha chop belt
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Fearlez: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:

Hear the other side. I insist
go and bail him from cell nah.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Merimental(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Ur Opinion is bias.

d soldier has been arrested for misconduct.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by WibusJaga: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Wisdom is profitable...

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
We go soon face soldiers for this country if dey no stop this nonsense
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by openmine(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:

George Floyd was killed in a saner clime

I insist, hear the other side
.....Of which those same police men who did such act have been immediately fished out and put behind bars...thats an example of a 'sane clime'...but it will take naija more than 13 years to locate the killer policemen who murdered 6 unarmed individuals coming from a party!

Even after the investigation, the policeman in charge who ordered the killings was at the end set free and still in the police force... So what stops him from committing similar crimes?

No matter how you look at it,the soldier was wrong and will not be the first to get away with such acts of brutality!

Stop supporting impunity!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by TheGreatIYANU: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
I'm shocked at some replies I'm getting. Greatresearcher a stooge for the army is spewing balderdash that the Military squeeze out time.

Bruh what are you saying?! Is he the only one at the ATM pressed for time? Or is his work the most important at that spot?

Medical personnel could be on that line. Nursing mothers could be on that line. No Nigerian is more important than any Nigerian!

A simple plea - "please o my people. I dey work... abeg make I quickly withdraw then run back. You know say na ya life and property we dey protect."

With this simple statement and the fact that he is fully on uniform, there is no one who will deny him the chance!

Stop covering evil! Help this continent move forward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by shoprite: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
After all the unfortunate remarks some folks made on this thread trying to justify what that animal did. . .I heaved a sigh of relief when I read on another thread that the mumu in uniform had already been arrested.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Xmen149(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
zinizta:

You dey yarn English...if armed robber come your house shey you go dey follow an drag??

you see what I mean. they are so bad you can now equate them to armed robbers

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Xmen149(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

ill trained compared to navy ??
A civilian feels he knows anything about the military...
Go and sit down.. and who told you soldiers don't pay taxes too??
You know nothing about the military, kid.

https://www.nairaland.com/6208295/corporal-omoh-arrested-jumping-atm

am from a family of force people and politicians. I say what I know.

@all
If anyone gets assulted for no just reason please get the name tag and the barracks they are in and report there, the MP will do the rest.

as for your insults bro I won't indulge

we can't be hoping for a better country and excusing some group of people from thugish behaviour.

people need to start being held accountable to their dids.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Xmen149(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Civilians need to do better to those guys, it's not easy to be a soldier, they protect our lives, they go thru a lot in war front, yet they hardly look four trouble until you misbehave to them.

We should learn to accord them respect and treat them with love.

At the ATM, its just courtesy to allow them have their way rather than join queue....They deserve it absolutely.

Na bro,.you earn your respect not take it by force.

military is a job not Nysc that is by force .If they don't like the job they switch,infact alot even lobby to get that job.

courtesy demands the individual joins the cue are ask for cut and allow those ahead Grant it.

What ever it is they go through in discharge of their duty is meant for them and the defence industry to handle so dnt guilt trip civilians. those guys should be having human management training every week and psychological evaluation.

so bcs a guy working for some company goes through a lot including long hours of traffic he should be allowed to do whatever he likes..mehnn!
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Xmen149:

https://www.nairaland.com/6208295/corporal-omoh-arrested-jumping-atm

am from a family of force people and politicians. I say what I know.

@all
If anyone gets assulted for no just reason please get the name tag and the barracks they are in and report there, the MP will do the rest.

as for your insults bro I won't indulge

we can't be hoping for a better country and excusing some group of people from thugish behaviour.

people need to start being held accountable to their dids.

As for my insults ??
Where in my comments did I insult you talk much Insults ??
Peeps like you are very quick to play the victim card..
Suit yourself Kid..
Enough said.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by yahmohy27: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Yinmu
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by RuggedSniper: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
sapphiere:
A lady by name Ada-Oma took to her Twitter page to share her bitter expernce with a nigerian soldier this morning.

She wrote:

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYoMksAAeHs

https://twitter.com/vels20/status/1320654407415910400
The young lady in the video is guilty of playing the victim and making provocative verbal incitements as well! This is absolute BS!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.