Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) (61786 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Keji1012(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
I ain't pitying the lady though... Some ladies can be so saucy and frustrating. No sane man will ever hit a lady without a reason.. she must have used her mouth to call for the beating

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
One sided story. Going through her Twitter page, the Lady is a core Feminist. Its like the crowd there don't want to be one sided. At one time they felt empathy towards the soldier and sympathetic towards the lady
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Enwhen(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
sapphiere:
EndArmyBrutality

Belike u need your own beating too...

How can u ask a military man in uniform , who even humbled himself to join the queue if he is on the queue... Bloody civilian, no respect for the uniform again... People who sleep and wake up in the sun and rain defending u people against idiotic northern govt Boko haram ....

Make una je ko ori e pe o... Nigerian Army is not black and black (₦20 bribe ) paramilitary bloody civilian police o ... You must respect the uniform ... If his is not in uniform , good he can join the queue but not when in uniform ( official duty , defending u) ...he suppose beat her husband join too, Yeye woman , not even your husband will dare a uniform man. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Omoslim26: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aunty Sorry oo

but pls permit me to ask

who was taking this video were you receiving beating with one hand and videoing with another hand

ayam a bit confused
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by breadtom: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
I won't judge until we have heard from the soldier, some ladies can be so annoying .
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by obyrich(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
So this is what the north want?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by BIGGESThead6: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Omoslim26:

Dis guy so you still dey alive I think say you don die
no worry continue to dey look for who GB o follow you do your mumu igbo vs yoruba fight and other rubbish bigoted bullcrap you and your lazy hungry cohorts masturbate with on dis forum
no go find work na hunger and poverty go kill you las las

oniranu rubbish pikin

Chai, this man is seriously PAINED. grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by WoundedLamb: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Someone's daughter or even wife. Imagine seeing another man hitting your sister. That's painful.

But I'm not surprised. Nigerians don't like equality. Everyone is only interested what affects him.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Seun,

This link http://hhttps//www.nairaland.com/6188319/arsenal-vs-leicester-city-0/4#95337831 has been failing to open and Its on front page.

Can you look into it and why it's returning error message.

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jesus! Who the fork trained all these azzzholes! They should sack all their trainers to start with! Oh Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Sharmeenator(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
planetx:
When your dumb comedians will not stop with the if soldier slap you jokes. Nigerians are cowards only get mouth with police, they fear soldiers like hell lol.
I hate those jokes with passion.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.
How can you say she deliberately wanted the soldier to hit her for her to post it on the internet.
The soldiers words alone, who born you?, speaks volume of intimidation from a unruly military officer that feels above the law.
The lady deserves justice and when the case is picked up by the right quarters you'll get to know he has no case against the lady. It's sheer brutality.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Taciturn1: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.
Is the soldier God? Warped reasoning here
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by planetx: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
abbey621:
Next time when soldier asks you to let him pass, you would do so jeje instead of asking stupid questions. In a country where soldiers can flog you for wearing their uniforms and so on, what make you think you won't be flogged for asking stupid questions?

There's a time to be a hero, not this time my dear, pele grin grin grin
Lol she think this is America or UK where soldiers are disciplined. The soldier was even a gentleman by Nigerian soldiers standard and being a female did not totally bring out the beast in him.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Zenithpeak(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
These people should not be allowed to live among civilians..... The should always live at boarder posts to fend off bandits and wild animals from gaining entrance into the city.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
nnamdi640:
No matter what happens they have no right to treat her in that way......
Later you will want white to treat us well when we don't have respect for ourselves.

I insist, hear the other side. I am not easily swayed by emotions
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
All these I TOO KNOW girls. Why did she keep asking if he was on the queue? Let him withdraw. There are somethings that can be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Taciturn1: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
themainman600:
The woman dey lie joor she must have asked in a rude manner for the security not to intervene that means she is at fault

she just wants attention
Were you there?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by osusuallstars: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abeg park well
We are still counting our losses
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

Well she got beaten by an "unknown soldier" whom nobody can ascertain his military base, name , location or anything so the beating is a free meal

His face featured once in the video. That's all they need to get him. The other time a military officer wore mask to tell fellow officers to side with the protests yet he was arrested let alone this one that wasn't covered.
Don't you also think there are CCTV cameras there?
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by mightycrownnyme: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
ok, lets start another protest #endNigeriaSoldiers tomorrow nah
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by michoim(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:
Hear the other side before passing judgments
Yes ooo. Looks like the lady was insulting...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by kpajie1: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
fake news
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by yahmohy27: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I wonder how she manages to record the incident herself as if she planned to trend as you contended
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Richardlove(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sorry about that but learn to respect officers in unifrom. If not for Nigeria mentality, you are suppose to freely give him chance to cash his money and leave because he is serving the country.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
I’m not sure a soldier on duty should follow all protocols that civilians follow. I’m not excusing his behavior tho.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Some women just like wahala sha. What's your business if he was on the queue? And if he was that brutal, he would have smashed your phone.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
That guy deserves to be sent to guardroom with IHL for at least 2 months!
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by heendrix(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

Well she got beaten by an "unknown soldier" whom nobody can ascertain his military base, name , location or anything so the beating is a free meal

exactly
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by calebonuja: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Will you shut up! What he did was very wrong. So if a military personnel comes to your house and ask you to move out you will because he's wearing a uniform and you won't ask questions right?
He met people at the ATM if he was in a hast he should have asked politely and I trust Nigerians he would have been given the chance, the ATM stand is not a barrack.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Etuglucy: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria as a whole has a way of making this military guys feel like they r commandoes. Even our comedians making videos showing how army would beat u when maybe u mistakenly hits his car. To me all this r nonsense. U see them carrying cane and flogging people cos they r on uniform . all this have to stop
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
D soldier get luck say protest niggas no dey there...dem for change am for am

I like as d lady no fear am joor...d mumu still comot belt like fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.