Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

God Reveals How Angels Of Darkness Take Over Every Part Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Reveals How Angels Of Darkness Take Over Every Part Of The World (294 Views)

Are Angels Of God Same As Holy Spirit? / Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Reveals How Angels Of Darkness Take Over Every Part Of The World by ChristCFASM: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
GOD REVEALS HOW ANGELS OF DARKNESS TAKE OVER EVERY PART OF THE WORLD

I am speaking from Christ for all souls ministry. I never wanted to speak on this revelation but the Lord said I must expose it to the world.

God said multitude angels of darkness have scattered all over the world. The Lord open my eyes in my revelation and I saw them as they were running in different directions. They said a representative of God just descended into the world. I quickly went there and i saw that man. He was very tall and fat, even taller than the height of a hundred people together.

There, I saw unimaginable throng of ministers of God. I looked at that man upstairs where he was sitting and I asked, is this representative of God? I asked again why did you come without informing people? I said what are they doing in heaven now as a true representative of God but he couldn't talk.
He later came down but each time he stepped his feet on ground, there was great earthquake. Many ministers of God now came out in their large number to welcome him.

At that point, I heard a voice when God told me that I should look at him very well, that he is not my representative. I went back to him to know what was happening in heaven if he's true representative of God but he couldn't answer. He now assembled those ministers of God. He started distributing leaves to them and taught them how to use it.

Then, the voice of God came to me. God said what I have seen is the work of darkness. HE said when I get back to the world, i should shout and tell people that those that are using spiritual materials,like incense, spiritual candle, impured anointing oil, spiritual concoction,and the rest will end up in hell.
Those churches where they experience transition from physical existence to spiritual world for days will all end up in hell because those fallen angels are the forces behind it.

I repeated, I said you should know what is happening in heaven and you cannot be giving leaves to people as a representative of God.
As I was going, two other spirits appeared before me. They refused to allow me go for not giving honour to that giant. I asked if he was the one that was crucified. I called the name of Jesus, they blocked their ears and said I should stop calling the name of Jesus. I looked back,I saw the giant that claim the glory of Jesus and I shouted the presence of Jesus Christ,he fell down and disappeared.

God said to that I should shout and let the entire world hear this that most power they receive come from darkness.

NEXT REVELATION
God told me that I should shout to the people of the world, that indefinite angels of darkness set out in every part of the world to capture and swallow Christian faithfuls.

Angel that led me took me to a junction. I saw small animals coming out and ministers of God were killing them. I said well done in appreciation of their effort. That angel told me that I should be patient. Suddenly, I saw beasts coming out in large number and started killing ministers of God. They tore them apart and killed almost all of them. It was a gory sight.

I said God what is this? The Lord said those are the worldly darkness. HE said if I return to the world, I should shout that people should ask for power that overcomes Satan, power that overcomes darkness of the world, and power that overcomes kingdom of darkness.
God said it is a must to release this revelation to the world because darkness has torn many people apart.

THE MINISTRATION OF GOD IS NOT FOR FOOLS BUT ONLY THOSE FILLED WITH HOLY SPIRIT.
https://www.facebook.com/2063479583919399/posts/2738316953102322/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Reveals How Angels Of Darkness Take Over Every Part Of The World by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Angels of Darkness? Are you referring to the very same Angels of Darkness that Peter told you all that God told you are being Hell somewhere by God?

2 Peter 2 vs 4-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Disassociate Self From Alleged Gay Pastor / If Your Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage You're A Witch - Funke / More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.