Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise (356 Views)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men / Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise by chinenye497: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
I was returning from work with my colleague one evening when my colleague suddenly asked me to take over the wheel. I told her that I couldn’t drive. She said that she was willing to teach me how to. I agreed reluctantly because the road wasn’t a busy one. About 20 minutes after I took over the wheel, we had an accident.

We rushed the victims to the hospital, but the okada man died a few hours later, while his passenger was unconscious.
With the help of my colleague, we paid the hospital bills and compensated the deceased family. They requested that we assist in the funeral, which I did. It wasn’t easy, but God helped me during that period.

A few weeks later, the unconscious man regained consciousness and said the only thing he will accept from me is that I marry him. At first, I thought it was a joke, but then he was serious. He threatened to sue if I refused.

So my lawyer said I should agree to his proposal and then file for a divorce later. I was angry, but then I had no other choice. So I told myself that I was going to make life so difficult for him that he would beg for a divorce.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/05/a-blessing-in-disguise/
Re: How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise by Pierocash(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mtcheeeew! I don't know what they gain by concocting stories
Re: How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise by doggedfighter(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
A poor attempt at concoction. undecided
Re: How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise by onward4life(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yeye Chichi grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Ugly Truths Of Life! / Should A Man Kneel! / This Is The Reason I Smoke!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.