Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) (61510 Views)

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by donMIG(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sumtin must kill a man!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Going to jail in a foreign land... What happens now??! Does she get charged and sentenced there or can she be extradited to face the law in this third world nation??!... This is sad!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
I no blame obinna,the girl go Sabi fuuuck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by kikake: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
daddytime:
Wetin that illiterate monkey of a friend dey yap about?

Who hear am dey talk about "finding money" for India now go think say an one kind better business the buffoons dey find.
Blood money through drugs and other illegal means.

Karma has everyone's address of course.

I won't be surprised if the murder was drug-induced.

He was a foolish friend.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
I can't just believe Oge did this
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by pickatyou2: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Avoid toxic relationships. It is depressing and it kills
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by LikeAking: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
Our violence is inbuilt, it is always in us everywhere we go...
The problem is, we don't know what might trigger it..
Her own got triggered in far away Indian....
I hope they don trigger her to life imprisonment..

I have never laid my hand on a woman before but my wife provoked me one day to the extreme that I took pastular and wanted to shatter her head with it cos I was full of rage.. Thank Goodness I didn't close my eyes cos na just life imprisonment I dey see all over her body.. I just calm down, na me even pet am las Las...
If you can survive not beating your wife, you can survive anything.. They can be extremely annoying sha

You are too soft for your wife,she will take advantage of you.

Beat her very welll oga.

You will se a brand new wife.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by don89(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Take a good look at her ,you will be convinced that she is possessed by demons.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Legacyy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Too much telemundo
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Pat081: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na family matter be this one
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by friendl: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
All this igbo girls with anger issue ,....you will die in prison
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Zeezy81: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
And you killed him...
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
sad I knw nah those foreigner sad from poto Republic aka jhudas sad
I fear iPOB yweets sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Goodman247: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Anger management is very vital, igbos going to all manners of places.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry See her jezebelic face angry angry. iPOB sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
southniyikaye:

I have never laid my hand on a woman before but my wife provoked me one day to the extreme that I took pastular and wanted to shatter her head with it cos I was full of rage.. Thank Goodness I didn't close my eyes cos na just life imprisonment I dey see all over her body.. I just calm down, na me even pet am las Las...
If you can survive not beating your wife, you can survive anything.. They can be extremely annoying sha

Lol! I have heard this from even women themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
sad angry angry angry Make money sad.He nor go marry undecided.Useless girl angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2020
It's strange that she isn't in handcuffs, and they are all walking so nonchalantly as if she didn't just kill someone.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2020
kay29000:
It's strange that she isn't in handcuffs, and they are all walking so nonchalantly as if she didn't just kill someone.
She didn't kill their citizen.
Wetin concern them? She has brought hell and misery upon herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Briller: 1:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Lord please deliver me from unfriendly friends. Imagine what his so called friend is saying about him even in death. Tueh
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Ten06(m): 1:39am On Oct 27, 2020
It's a pity that the rat that ate the leather of the drum doesn't have enough leather to make a new drum
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Mrscarter(f): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2020
southniyikaye:

Lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by vabok(m): 1:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Ibo people eh?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 2:21am On Oct 27, 2020
/
The guy is a slowpoke. How can a sane human decide to marry a confirmed street girl? He had threatened to drink poison before because of this same useless girl. I guess he hated his life and she finished it for him.

/
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Ferrous(m): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2020
I don't know why, girls with small br***st are always wicked and evil
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by DKM123: 2:57am On Oct 27, 2020
She who kills by the sword deserve to be killed by the sword. You want to show you are rugged when angry and go for the knife. Is your plan to use the knife to cut onions? I hope you will be really rugged being a black woman in an India prison because those people no like blacks rara. Evil Witch!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by baby124: 3:49am On Oct 27, 2020
She even de give them bad eye... the girl is a monster.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by ibedun: 4:25am On Oct 27, 2020
SHE IS A LESBIAN!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Tannhauser(m): 4:35am On Oct 27, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Her real name is Olanike Olaniyi Lamotu

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Mathantics: 5:29am On Oct 27, 2020
SweetHearted:
They will hang her.

The news is false, the guy did a live video while drink poison.

I watched it on Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.