Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win (1003 Views)

What Do I Do,as Christian When Bad Things Keep Happening To Me / Do These As A Christian When Your Child Experiences Night Terror / Why Do Nigerians Claim To Be So Devoutly Christian When They Are So Clearly Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Peterjnr123: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yes you read that right I just dey pity not only Christian's buh the whole world...cuz if Biden win...if Biden win...if Biden win...enter power...man wey get mind kiss small pikin for live TV...all the mysterious things and plans wey dey underground...all the prophecies about the end time in the bible...I just dey laugh una wey get mouth dey shout Biden this ...Biden that...

Righteousness89...wats your take on this
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Sonnobax15(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
h
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
We hear
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Righteousness89(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Yes you read that right I just dey pity not only Christian's buh the whole world...cuz if Biden win...if Biden win...if Biden win...enter power...man wey get mind kiss small pikin for live TV...all the mysterious things and plans wey dey underground...all the prophecies about the end time in the bible...I just dey laugh una wey get mouth dey shout Biden this ...Biden that...

My Brother! So many so called Christians are Spirtually and Physically blind and are been led to the Slaughter!

They don't understand!! If they do they will be on Fasting and Prayer For Trump to Win..

God Forbid! If Trump is not re-elected and we are still Here on Earth! The USA and the World will witness a pre-taste of the Wrath of GOD here on Earth..

Trump Presidency is kind of Mercy Period for the World!! Look all over the World! It's been so Crazy and Terrible!

I Sincerely Pray the Eyes of the People are Opened to see what is Coming..

I Don't wanna imagine that!

I Know and Believe that Trump will win Except the Rapture Happens!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by biggy4joe(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peterjnr123:

Trump is more of a threat to Christianity and humanity at large than Biden.In the 21st century we are still talking about racism in the U.S,Trump feels he owns America...So if Trump loses d Christ will come the next day abi??or if he wins Jesus would postpone his coming till after four years.Well na America problem las las,our own problem at dis stage ehn big pass their own and we can only fix it ourselves

6 Likes

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by flamingREED(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
A layman armed with the scriptures in one of the slums of Africa is greater than Joe Biden.
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Godfather92(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Quote me: Trump's win is 200% sure

1 Like

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Ikinternational: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peterjnr123:

You must be 7yrs old..think about it
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by CaptMarvel(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peterjnr123:

from the activities and stories so far in the US Trump is certain to win but for prophecies to be fulfilled he may not win nor remain there for long, the age is rounding up.
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Goshen360(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother! So many so called Christians are Spirtually and Physically blind and are been led to the Slaughter!

They don't understand!! If they do they will be on Fasting and Prayer For Trump to Win..

God Forbid! If Trump is not re-elected and we are still Here on Earth! The USA and the World will witness a pre-taste of the Wrath of GOD here on Earth..

Trump Presidency is kind of Mercy Period for the World!! Look all over the World! It's been so Crazy and Terrible!

Continue in your day dreaming and your religious interpretation of scriptures. Trump will LOOSE AND WE CHRISTIANS WILL STILL BE HERE UNTIL THE LORD comes for his church.

Pray for Trump VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HARRIS.

SELAH

1 Like

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by LikeAking: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Trump will win.

Biden no get fire.

Biden is not a politician.

He just got to where he is with connect.

I can even win Biden in an election sef.

He no get fire power.

He doesnt have a message.

Apart from trying to put the devil on Trump, WHILE TRUMP is geting all the American sympathy for a massive win.
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by punisha: 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
biggy4joe:

Trump is more of a threat to Christianity and humanity at large than Biden.In the 21st century we are still talking about racism in the U.S,Trump feels he owns America...So if Trump loses d Christ will come the next day abi??or if he wins Jesus would postpone his coming till after four years.Well na America problem las las,our own problem at dis stage ehn big pass their own and we can only fix it ourselves

21st century and ur not talking about the tribalism that has eaten u up in Nigeria abi?
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Sandypearl: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

. I also don't want to imaging that.I just pray and hope he wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Sandypearl: 12:50am On Oct 27, 2020
biggy4joe:

So you feel Biden is not a racist abi. Go back and read about him

1 Like

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Sandypearl: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Godfather92:
Am so with you on this
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Goshen360(m): 2:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Godfather92:

We don hear u....wait small for the time.
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

You idiots have always been seeing imminent doom,rapture, antichrist for every generation since your god was murdered. Keep making a mockery of your faith.
Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by Chiedu4Trump: 5:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Peterjnr123:

Its Trump2020

Watch this for an Idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh0rW3mfBi8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Dey Pity Christian's When Donald Trump No Win by kingxsamz(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Omo people are dumb.
cheesy You claim that rapture will happen no matter what and nothing can stop it.
If truly nothing can stop it, why are you hell bent on making sure that Trump wins so as to fulfill the so called events leading to the imaginary rapture? I mean, if nothing can stop the so called rapture, why not relax and watch things play out? cheesy
Okay, so if Biden wins, your god won't have the power to spring up the events that'll lead to rapture?
Make una dey think abeg. grin

Fyi, we go still dey this world 50 years from now. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My School Taught That Mother Teresa Was A Wonderfull Person. And I Believed Them / I Need A Non-prosperity Church. Advice Needed. / Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.