Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Unzip Now, Would You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unzip Now, Would You?? (432 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unzip Now, Would You?? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
There is a strong zip code at the door of your heart!!

I stand at the door and knock said the Lord Christ Jesus, if any man open and let me into their hearts, I will dine with them and they with me. What joy in his presence and pleasure at his right hand for ever more!!

As long as your heart is closed with the secret of evil, the key of all witchcraft, the malicious software of virus spread which is hidden in medical sciences which siphon the wealth of the people by infections spread. What are my saying??

Unzip to receive the owner of the house which is you. You are his house!! But you live as if you own yourself.

Can you surrender right now to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, could you open your heart and believe that Christ Jesus is you?? That you are dead and alive in Christ.

Could you be so grateful you didn't need to go through death as he did to rescue you.

Unzip now!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unzip Now, Would You?? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Zippo

(1) (Reply)

How Women Push Men Away / Non-virgin Guys Deserve Virgin Girls / Who Has The Sexiest Moniker On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.