Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Hoarding Of Palliatives By Governors Is A Blessing In Disguise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hoarding Of Palliatives By Governors Is A Blessing In Disguise (206 Views)

EKSG Cautions Filling Stations, Petroleum Marketers Against Hoarding Of Fuel / PDP Crisis: Five Neutral Governors Is Plus For APC, Says Oshiomhole / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hoarding Of Palliatives By Governors Is A Blessing In Disguise by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
In life, there are certain events that are not desirable but when you analyze it, you will thank God it happened.

The issue of the palliatives stored in warehouses across the states is making the headlines. Nigerians are not happy they were hoarded and so many feel justified to break the warehouses and loot the palliatives.

However, I see this as a blessing in disguise. The event has made us to know our leaders better and give us more reason to kick these old politicians out of office come 2023.

If this has not happened, gullible Nigerians will still pledge allegiance to this evil politicians. Of course, some for selfish gains will still pledge their allegiance but wise Nigerians should unfollow these politicians whether APC or PDP.

We need new breed politicians to wrestle power from these thieves and I believe it will happen in Jesus name.

Enough is enough. These old politicians must go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives For Benue People Being Sold In Kano. Watch The Video / COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister / How European Powers Impoverished Africa With Bad Leaders ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.