Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB (2928 Views)

What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by gidgiddy: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2020
The level of stupidity of Governor Wike is growing leaps and bounds. I thought Governors were supposed to use their heads for critical thinking? Here are some things Wike said and did about IPOB that betrays him as a very foolish person

1) He said that IPOB is terrorist group that is destroying lives and property in Oyigbo, Rivers State. Which terrorist group will be attacking only one local government out of 23 in a state? Why only Oyigbo? Isnt that enough for anyone to know that something is not right somewhere? No terrorist group focuses on one local government.

2) He then said that IPOB uses the cover of procession to launch attacks. Which terrorist group first goes for public procession before attacking people? Has anyone ever heard that Boko haram and killer herdsmen first took to the streets for procession before attacking people? Isnt that laughable?

3) Wike then placed a 50 million Naira bounty on Stanley Mgbere, claiming that the young man was an IPOB leader who led IPOB to attack Onne. Pictures have since emerged of Stanley Mgbere carrying a Nigerian flag, something no IPOB member would ever do, and leading a peaceful ENDSARS protest in Onne for a better Nigeria. The man has nothing to do with IPOB. If Wike can wrongly accuse an innocent man like that, then his judgment on security matters are a disaster as he wrongly accuses IPOB

4) Wike then threatened to sack any council chairman who allows a Biafran flag to be flown in his area. Congratulations Rivers state people, all you have to do now to have your council chairman removed is to get two or three Biafran flags, go out at night and hang them and your council chairman is gone. LOl!

5) Wike then said that Rivers state has been hosting Igbos for many years. Wike does not even know that Igbos are indigenous to Rivers state. Wike does not even know that many parts of Rivers state was carved out of the old Owerri and Aba provinces. He doesnt even know that Oyigbo people are indigenous Igbos and that Oyigbo used to be in the old Aba province, back when it was called by its proper name, Obigbo, before the creation of Rivers State. I doubt if Wike even knows that many of his fellow Ikwerre such as former Governor Chibuike Amaechi, Monalisa Chinda, Tonto Dike and Duncan Okechukwu(Duncan mighty) have all said publicly that they are Igbos. Someone help Wike get sense

6) Wike then said that nobody will annex Rivers state, that the state belongs to Niger Delta Region. Can some tell Wike that there is no Region in Nigeria? The Nigerian constitution does not recognise anything called Region, South South or Niger Delta. The Niger Delta is just a mere geopolitical expression.

How can someone be this openly daft like Wike?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by kingk(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2020
wike bu ofe nkupu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2020
But Nnamdi Kanu is a coward and a confused idiot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike is a power drunk FOOL.. Nnamdi Kanu is immature.

1 Like

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike is a good guy, Llamadi Cownu is a blinking 1diot and f00l

Weldone, Wike My guy. Kill all the terrorist Gov Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by MrMaestro: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2020
The way you all defend IPOB shows me how Boko Haram can come to power. Boko Haram is to Hausa Fulani as IPOB is to Igbos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:55am On Oct 27, 2020
most times south south and southeast politicians destroy their political stronghold just to please one Nigeria apologist yet these outsiders can never choose them above their local politicians look at rochas in other to appear a nationalist he dreaded his people Igbos yet the Hausa canals played him which almost cost him his senatorial election .in NIGERIA if you are not tribal you can never go far in politics example yoruba loves awolowo but hates Obasanjo because awolowo championed Yorubas first ideology ,Igbos loves ojukwu but hates zik because ojukwu championed eastern first ideology last Hausa love saduana but has yaradua because tried to please other tribes without an outright northern course .our eastern politicians don't learn from history .as for woke let me see where his bloc support will come from unless he is banking on his pantry obiakpo support

10 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2020
MrMaestro:
The way you all defend IPOB shows me how Boko Haram can come to power. Boko Haram is to Hausa Fulani as IPOB is to Igbos.
lies ipob can never be a terrier group and still operate in countries that despise terrorism . why is it that it's only Nigeria that calls ipob terrorist ,is the meaning of terrorism different from the meaning in other countries

13 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2020
divinecode101:
Wike is a good guy, Llamadi Cownu is a blinking 1diot and f00l

Weldone, Wike My guy. Kill all the terrorist Gov Wike
new found love between you people and wike I hope you will choose him above osibanjo in 2023 presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Ikengawo: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2020
He has no word on the Fulani who are on video shooting Oyigbo people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by MrMaestro: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
lies ipob can never be a terrier group and still operate in countries that despise terrorism . why is it that it's only Nigeria that calls ipob terrorist ,is the meaning of terrorism different from the meaning in other countries
IPOB just called for Wikes head. Are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Ikengawo: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
new found love between you people and wike I hope you will choose him above osibanjo in 2023 presidential election

I propose a SS SE presidency. Obi/Wike or Wike/Obi represent two marginalized ethnic groups and regions. Now that the SW loves Wike it's a sure thing
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Ikengawo:

I propose a SS SE presidency. Obi/Wike or Wike/Obi represent two marginalized ethnic groups and regions. Now that the SW loves Wike it's a sure thing
SW love who? Na when election reach im eye go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2020
MrMaestro:
IPOB just called for Wikes head. Are you mad?
figure of speech are you dumb?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2020
NNU0000:
SW love who? Na when election reach im eye go clear.
these our politicians don't learn NO MATTER HOW YOU LOVE YOUR CONCUBINE'S SON , HE CAN NEVER CALL YOU DADDY .number rule in politics never dread your local support just to get the support from another political support outside your domain .this is where I'm in love with buhari sadly
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2020
MrMaestro:
Lord, may God help you Igbos.
so is your soul
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
figure of speech are you dumb?
Either you are not living in Nigeria or you've been brainwashed by kanu's propaganda.
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
these our politicians don't learn NO MATTER HOW YOU LOVE YOUR CONCUBINE'S SON , HE CAN NEVER CALL YOU DADDY .number rule in politics never dread your local support just to get the support from another political support outside your domain .this is where I'm in love with buhari sadly
I agree with you on this,though i can't love a man whose identity is questionable.
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Eastlink(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Ndi IPOB hope you guys are calm now. When we told you guys to receive sense una no gree. Now see. I thought you people ones called Wike the best Governor, but he has finally made a stance that we Riverians applaud. IPOB must go back to London.
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Eastlink(m): 1:23am On Oct 27, 2020
MrMaestro:

I’ll report you as you no want get sense.
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:31am On Oct 27, 2020
NNU0000:
Either you are not living in Nigeria or you've been brainwashed by kanu's propaganda.
honestly if you really don't know kanu is an asset to Igbos I'm sorry you really don't know Nigerian politics .ALL THE MAJOR TRIBES IN NIGERIA NEEDS A DREADED ATTACK MACHINE THAT KEEPS OTHER MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS AT BAY FORTUNATELY KANU IS ONE FOR THE IGBOS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by LikeAking: 1:43am On Oct 27, 2020
N Kanu should come down to Nigeria and fight.

Even Shekaku the terrorist has not absconded from Nigeria.

N kanu is a very weak man.the Ibos should find a very rugged cultist to lead them.
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by IGBOSON1: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2020
MrMaestro:

She meant if IPOB made such a statement it was only mirroring Wike who placed a bounty on the head of a innocent man! It's miserable and insecure gits that changed it to IPOB wanting Wikes' head chopped off!

You people are vile as well as pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by gidgiddy: 2:37am On Oct 27, 2020
LikeAking:
N Kanu should come down to Nigeria and fight.

Even Shekaku the terrorist has not absconded from Nigeria.

N kanu is a very weak man.the Ibos should find a very rugged cultist to lead them.

Did you praise Nnamdi Kanu when he came back to Nigeria in 2015 to fight? Now you want him to come back again?
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by jojomario(m): 3:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike is on his second term. His cup is full.
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 27, 2020
gidgiddy:
[s]The level of stupidity of Governor Wike is growing leaps and bounds. I thought Governors were supposed to use their heads for critical thinking? Here are some things Wike said and did about IPOB that betrays him as a very foolish person

1) He said that IPOB is terrorist group that is destroying lives and property in Oyigbo, Rivers State. Which terrorist group will be attacking only one local government out of 23 in a state? Why only Oyigbo? Isnt that enough for anyone to know that something is not right somewhere? No terrorist group focuses on one local government.

2) He then said that IPOB uses the cover of procession to launch attacks. Which terrorist group first goes for public procession before attacking people? Has anyone ever heard that Boko haram and killer herdsmen first took to the streets for procession before attacking people? Isnt that laughable?

3) Wike then placed a 50 million Naira bounty on Stanley Mgbere, claiming that the young man was an IPOB leader who led IPOB to attack Onne. Pictures have since emerged of Stanley Mgbere carrying a Nigerian flag, something no IPOB member would ever do, and leading a peaceful ENDSARS protest in Onne for a better Nigeria. The man has nothing to do with IPOB. If Wike can wrongly accuse an innocent man like that, then his judgment on security matters are a disaster as he wrongly accuses IPOB

4) Wike then threatened to sack any council chairman who allows a Biafran flag to be flown in his area. Congratulations Rivers state people, all you have to do now to have your council chairman removed is to get two or three Biafran flags, go out at night and hang them and your council chairman is gone. LOl!

5) Wike then said that Rivers state has been hosting Igbos for many years. Wike does not even know that Igbos are indigenous to Rivers state. Wike does not even know that many parts of Rivers state was carved out of the old Owerri and Aba provinces. He doesnt even know that Oyigbo people are indigenous Igbos and that Oyigbo used to be in the old Aba province, back when it was called by its proper name, Obigbo, before the creation of Rivers State. I doubt if Wike even knows that many of his fellow Ikwerre such as former Governor Chibuike Amaechi, Monalisa Chinda, Tonto Dike and Duncan Okechukwu(Duncan mighty) have all said publicly that they are Igbos. Someone help Wike get sense

6) Wike then said that nobody will annex Rivers state, that the state belongs to Niger Delta Region. Can some tell Wike that there is no Region in Nigeria? The Nigerian constitution does not recognise anything called Region, South South or Niger Delta. The Niger Delta is just a mere geopolitical expression.

How can someone be this openly daft like Wike[/s]?

It is the other way round, Your obsession with rivers state is the one laughable in all terms.

Number one you are not from Rivers state

Number 2 you are not indigenous to Rivers state

Number 3 you are not even from the south south region.

Number 4 you have no affiliation to rivers State

Number 5 Are you the person to tell who they are and what they want to be.

Have you finished organising issues in your place before looking for others to settle
Nearly every submission above non is from rivers state except the hypocrite Igboson1 who is a direct informant to Rivers state government.

Old man, you are too old to be exhibiting this arrant stuuuupiddity. Respect your age.

Wike was plain and straight and as the leader of the state that what it is and nothing will happen.

Useless Ipob miscreants. Allow people in their state to rest, Dem no want be say Dem no want.

Na by force to be Biafra-? Chineke meee

6 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Ebenezer202I: 3:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is the other way round, Your obsession with rivers state is the one laughable in all terms.

Number one you are not from Rivers state

Number 2 you are not indigenous to Rivers state

Number 3 you are not even from the south south region.

Number 4 you have no affiliation to rivers State

Number 5 Are you the person to tell who they are and what they want to be.

Have you finished organising issues in your place before looking for others to settle
Nearly every submission above non is from rivers state except the hypocrite Igboson1 who is a direct informant to Rivers state government.

Old man, you are too old to be exhibiting this arrant stuuuupiddity. Respect your age.

Wike was plain and straight and as the leader of the state that what it is and nothing will happen.

Useless Ipob miscreants. Allow people in their state to rest, Dem no want be say Dem no want.

Na by force to be Biafra-? Chineke meee
why are you ranting by 3am?
are you also from Rivers or is IPOB giving you sleepless nights already?

2 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
why are you ranting by 3am?
are you also from Rivers or is IPOB giving you sleepless nights already?

Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:55am On Oct 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
Wike is a power drunk FOOL. is Nnamdi Kanu is immature.

2 is very correct...boko haram call people out to preach and fire them all
Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by Ebenezer202I: 3:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who are you?
go and sleep and stop ranting on issues that doesn't concern you.
Leave ipob alone and face your state

2 Likes

Re: Six Laughable Things Governor Wike Said Today About IPOB by lyndaway(f): 4:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
go and sleep and stop ranting on issues that doesn't concern you.
Leave ipob alone and face your state
that moniker is an attention seeking full.. a dumb axe

where's the moniker Asgard?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakassi Boys Vigilante Group Returns, Kills Six In Anambra / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries / Tinubu's Dual Citizenship Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.