Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is Wrong With Our Society Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Our Society Today? (334 Views)

There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Alarming Increase Of Runs Girls In Our Society Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Our Society Today? by sirdumle: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2020
What is wrong with our society today?

1. Every second person on earth is trying to be someone else rather than being their authentic self.

2. We are becoming more and more lonely day by day inspite of being virtually connected through social medias.

3. Everyone is trying to outshine each other or brag about their accomplishments in one way or another.

4. People still have this belief that being shy and introverted means being dunderhead who will end up being a failure in life.

5. People still call names to mentally retarded people or ones those who are dealing with depression and anxiety in life.

6. The world is changing rapidly but some people mindset isn't.

7. Homophobia and Xenophobia still exists in the society.

8. We are still judged by our ethnicity, color, accent, gender, religion etc in the society.
9. Women are still being raped and the society still blame the victim rather than blaming the rapist.

10. Those who are the most wealthiest still exercise the most power in the society.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Society Today? by SoBright101: 3:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian politicians still want to be doing things the old way
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Society Today? by Thesole(m): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2020
I swear all these wrongs NO BE ME
Am a productive somebody
My products helps in DATA service
Get data with chikini money
And am pretty good in poster designs like mine
If u need poster designs done, am your guy cool
Peace

(1) (Reply)

See The Cheapest BREASTS Enlargement Ingredients / True Fact About Nairaland Romance Section / How Indians Abuses And Jail Africans In India Without Trials (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.