Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today (2548 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Oyindamolah: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
There are somethings going on among we ladies in the society today which is not right
Tho nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws, so we still have time to rectify our mistakes....

Here are somethings we should and shouldn't do to our fellow ladies
1, As a gal if you are blessed financially, you have many clothes, shoes, bags, doodstuffs, why not share it with your fellow gals who are in need of all these things instead of mocking them

2, As a gal u have gals around you who are selling their bodies inorder to eat, survive,....instead of condemning dem why not help them with better jobs or make them see reasons why they should stop selling their body inorder to survive....my sister if you can't help them don't nail them to the cross

3, Don't mock your fellow gals who are hawking in the streets or selling petty trades inorder to further their education or help their family...life is turn by turn

4, Don't mock your fellow gals who refused to do abortion....you see urself as a smart gal bcz you are expert in aborting pregnancies....just think of it what if your womb is damaged...then those gals who refused to do abortion are far better than you. Be wise

5 ,Don't leak your fellow gals secret no matter what, your friend trusted you thats why she shared her problems instead of making it the talk of the town why not keep it to yourself...you wont die if you keep it to yourself.

6, Don't be rude to ur fellow gals...As gals we ought to watch out for each other....Stop forming it wont take you anywhere

7, Don't hate your fellow gal if she's making it in life why no pray to God to bless you to.

8, Dont oppress or bully your ur fellow gals

9, Respect ur fellow gals cuz respect is reciprocal

10, As gals we should allow love and peace to reign among us....lets say no to jealousy, envy strife, pride & hatred.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Boogyman557: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na y I de always send my boi to go UP TOWN and buy me like 3 to 4k WEED..

Bcus I no say Niggaz or MANCHIS go FIND me COME my BUNK and I GATZ entertain Dem with WEED and better HOT GIN to step TINZ down..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
see this above rubbish!!!
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by MadamVanessa(f): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

I think in terms of sharing things like clothes, bag, shoes , gele, earrings and necklace even wristwatches, we ladies try alot to help one another.

Women selling their bodies for survival has been there since time immemorial, remember the days of Rehab in the bible? so even if you we help our fellow girls just to get them off the street, most of them will return to the street because that's where they derived pleasure and satisfaction and by default that was how most of us were created.

Mocking and ridiculing our fellow girls is not going to stop anytime soon. This is way I doff my hat for men. You hardly see them mocked or ridiculed their fellow men for working so hard for survival, infact in most cases, they encourage their fellow men or help their fellow men in their own little way. But our girls will laugh you to scorn because you choose not to lazy around and expect men to pay your bills for you.

In terms of keeping secret it's 50 /50. Some can keep secret why some cannot. Little beef you have with your fellow girls, everyone will know the number of men you slept with, the total number of times you have. committed abortion. But again, I give it to my gender, because they can keep your secret regardless of whatever may happen between you both.

I will be back

6 Likes

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Suspect1: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oyindamolah:
There are somethings going on among we ladies in the society today which is not right
Tho nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws, so we still have time to rectify our mistakes....

1, As a gal if you are blessed financially, you have many clothes, shoes, bags, doodstuffs, why not share it with your fellow gals who are in need of all these things instead of mocking them

2, As a gal u have gals around you who are selling their bodies inorder to eat, survive,....instead of condemning dem why not help them with better jobs or make them see reasons why they should stop selling their body inorder to survive....my sister if you can't help them don't nail them to the cross

3, Don't mock your fellow gals who are hawking in the streets or selling petty trades inorder...
All the note you typed is just a noise to the feminists here on nairaland, so don't waste your noise and better keep shut!

2 Likes

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Suspect1: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na y I de always send my boi to go UP TOWN and buy me like 3 to 4k WEED..

Bcus I no say Niggaz or MANCHIS go FIND me COME my BUNK and I GATZ entertain Dem with WEED and better HOT GIN to step TINZ down..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boring noise keep shut!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Suspect1: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I think in terms of sharing things like clothes, bag, shoes , gele, earrings and necklace even wristwatches, we ladies try alot to help one another.

Women selling their bodies for survival has been there since time immemorial, remember the days of Rehab in the bible? so even if you we help our fellow girls just to get them off the street, most of them will return to the street because that's where they derived pleasure and satisfaction and by default that was how most of us were created.

Mocking and ridiculing our fellow girls is not going to stop anytime soon. This is way I doff my hat for men. You hardly see them mocked or ridiculed their fellow men for working so hard for survival, infact in most cases, they encourage their fellow men or help their fellow men in their own little way. But our girls will laugh you to scorn because you choose not to lazy around and expect men to pay your bills for you.
noise maker keep shut!

2 Likes

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Zonefree(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
No matter how you try, you can't stop a Hoe from Hoeing. Even when they repent, they will still be Hoeing religiously.

1 Like

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:
No matter how you try, you can't stop a Hoe from Hoeing. Even when they repent, they will still be Hoeing religiously.
No demand... No supply...

So it's right to assume that there are millions of men out there who can't control their dicks... Especially the broke ass niggas who would spend 2k they borrowed to feed on roadside hoes... undecided

Gross

2 Likes

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Zonefree(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
No demand... No supply...

So it's right to assume that there are millions of men out there who can't control their dicks... Especially the broke ass niggas who would spend 2k they borrowed to feed on roadside hoes... undecided

Gross
I'm trying my best to avoid you but you keep coming. You got me banned after threatening to.

1 Like

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by toujurs: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
A bitch is a bitch
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yawns tongue

2 Likes

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by GooodHardDick: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm trying my best to avoid you but you keep coming. You got me banned after threatening to.

I'll urge you to stop quoting that foool and ignore her on this forum. That girl is just 18, she's a teenager and a small girl. She's very rude and highly disrespectful. Na u even get time dey reply the frustrated werey.

Ignore her and deprive her the attention she seeks bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Popjoan1: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see our me you us this above rubbish!!!
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Harrykn: 2:50am On Mar 15, 2022
And if you ask me if zaddy is gonna buy you a mocking bird....

1 Like

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Stevenson1(m): 4:09am On Mar 15, 2022
As the day goes... More women are uniting and becoming the Alpha's while guys are all over media crying up and down for the lifestyle they sponsored.
Men don't want to hear anymore.
Men are becoming weaker as the day goes on.
Men now cry more, gossip more, simp more, beg more, pay more and more.
Unfortunately, it's the new lifestyle cos nothing anyone can do about it. They say, you don't advice people with money and people in love.
People with money now seems to be the highest simps ever graced the earth.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Oyindamolah: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2022
undecided
Suspect1:
All the note you typed is just a noise to the feminists here on nairaland, so don't waste your noise and better keep shut!
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Suspect1: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Oyindamolah:
undecided
yes no noise.

1 Like

Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by diogo23: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
boring noise keep shut!
Someone with sense of reasoning don't quote that idiot
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Vanilla4(f): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2022
1 if asked, surely.
2 This makes one thinks you are judgemental, you can ruin a friendship with this.
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 Of course, duh.
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Onyenna(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In terms of keeping secret it's 50 /50. Some can keep secret why some cannot. Little beef you have with your fellow girls, everyone will know the number of men you slept with, the total number of times you have. committed abortion. But again, I give it to my gender, because they can keep your secret regardless of whatever may happen between you both.

I will be back

You’re so right on this! Some times when I don’t even need what they’re selling(especially the male hawkers) i just give them money without taking anything just to cheer them up and encourage them......

I’ve also noticed with disdain, a number of times, ladies almost always mock or look down on female hawkers! It’s so damn appalling.....
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Onyenna(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oyindamolah:

3, Don't mock your fellow gals who are hawking in the streets or selling petty trades inorder to further their education or help their family...life is turn by turn

4, Don't mock your fellow gals who refused to do abortion....you see urself as a smart gal bcz you are expert in aborting pregnancies....just think of it what if your womb is damaged...then those gals who refused to do abortion are far better than you. Be wise

5 ,Don't leak your fellow gals secret no matter what, your friend trusted you thats why she shared her problems instead of making it the talk of the town why not keep it to yourself...you wont die if you keep it to yourself.

6, Don't be rude to ur fellow gals...As gals we ought to watch out for each other....Stop forming it wont take you anywhere

7, Don't hate your fellow gal if she's making it in life why no pray to God to bless you to.

10, As gals we should allow love and peace to reign among us....lets say no to jealousy, envy strife, pride & hatred.

1:: Wonderful idea.

2:: Just avoid them.... Don’t go and look for someone’s trouble biko. They’ll think you’re judging them or something.

3. Why do girls/ladies mock or look down on female hawkers!? They look at them like they’re “rags”..... It’s shocking....... Advice to girls/ladies: when you see those female hawkers, sometimes, even if you don’t need what they’re hawking, just give them “small change” via encouragement to work harder. It’ll go a long way.....

5:: Number 5 will never stop!!! Never!!

6::: Number 6, lmao!!! I don’t think it’s gonna stop either......

7::: Jealousy has come to stay, especially in ladies.... Some ladies get seriously jealous of other ladies simply because they dress well, look classy and smell nice..... It still baffles me.....

10:::: LOL!! Girls can hold grudges for years!! That’s record breaking for me..... Two guys can fight now and in the next 2hrs, they’re both having beers together......
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Bigpapi: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Oyindamolah:

Mumu
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Oyindamolah: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided
Suspect1:
noise maker keep shut!
Re: There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today by Oyindamolah: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
angry
Bigpapi:

Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Did I Look Bleached!!! (photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Among The Best You Startup A Future With / A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.