Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike (26090 Views)

Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / ASUU: Why We Won't Call Off Strike - Lecturers / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2020
school will never resume this year
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Alexis11: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Lol... ASUU sha
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Faithful007: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2020
NwadykExcel:
ASUU Continue ooooooo

Don't stop!
Universities need funding immensly so don't stop till it is acquired.
funding that will still be looted.
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by otokx(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2020
When government agrees to do the integrity test; they will come up with yet another excuse. They do not loose anything, all their salaries will be paid eventually plus allowances.
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
I don't blame both of them again sef, nah NANS and NAUS who refuse to fight for the Students right but choose to be bribed!
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by brexit: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Proscrbe all the Unions on campus and the educational system will work

ASUU president is from a State University hence he will not benefit from the struggle hence he is frustrating the move

We are deceiving ourselves
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by danielmomohd: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by kenodrill: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday to me.wish a brother a happy birthday
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Eddygourdo(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Doradorwa:
I've never suffered heartbreak this hard before hmmm.... The federal government should just yield to ASUU request.... It's not as if they are asking for what is out of their jurisdiction..... God.... with all the suspense and prayers. This disappointment simply render me weak....
you must be really tired of staying at home
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by SctDonald(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2020
ASUU don't give up...
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by gambia(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
President Mohammadu Buhari means well for Nigeria.. Sometimes, I wish we were all like President Buhari.. Nigeria would have long surpassed our expectations to become way better than we've dreamed it to be..

President Mohammadu Buhari and a few others are the only Nigerians I can bet my life and the lives of all Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole on that genuinely want the best for Nigeria. President Mohammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo, and just a few Nigerians.. If Nigeria was Sodom or Gomorrah, only them would survive the destruction, while the rest, including those that plundered our resources and refused to save for the rainy days, would be burnt to ashes..

How I wish.. How I wish we were all like President Mohammadu Buhari and his loyal and industrious deputy, Professor Osinbajo.

May God help us.
[/s]
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Owaincouncil: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Pls dont call it off at all.
By the time we are done with the endsars we will come for you because I don't know whats difficult in IPPIS
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Donbazooka: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2020
mespusinglez:
Bad Meets Evil
who is the bad? And who is the evil?
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by blacknoir: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2020
mespusinglez:
Bad Meets Evil
Ur comment is underrated

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by CzarChris(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Drhealer:
May God punish both ASUU and the government.
Your wards are studying outside the country and yet claim to be fighting for the future of we students. May amadioha strike the living day out of you all.
Guy calm down, no ASUU member can afford sending their children abroad on his salary. So please direct your anger to our government officials.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Drhealer:
Your wards are studying outside the country and yet claim to be fighting for the future of we students . May amadioha strike the living day out of you all.

Do you know if Amadioha is an ASUU member?
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Osgilliat(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2020
We like our children

I can sense fear of the youth from this man speech. Now they are all scared because they’ve seen the monster they’ve all created at work. They don’t want #endassu.
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by kayusely70(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
kenodrill:
Happy birthday to me.wish a brother a happy birthday

Happy Birthday Brother
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by lonespectre: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2020
seriously! What country are you from?
SilverNorGold:
President Mohammadu Buhari means well for Nigeria.. Sometimes, I wish we were all like President Buhari.. Nigeria would have long surpassed our expectations to become way better than we've dreamed it to be..

President Mohammadu Buhari and a few others are the only Nigerians I can bet my life, and the lives of all Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole, on that genuinely want the best for Nigeria. President Mohammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo, and just a few Nigerians.. If Nigeria was Sodom or Gomorrah, only the few of them would survive the destruction, while the rest, including those that plundered our resources and refused to save for the rainy days, would be burnt to ashes..

How I wish.. How I wish we were all like President Mohammadu Buhari and his loyal and industrious deputy, Professor Osinbajo.

May God help us.
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by yemex04(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Eventually you would still be paid for months you have done nothing!! ASUU make una dey enjoy una sef o
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Chimex30(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2020
jetguy:
God, the only thing i need from you is that bless me abundantly so that non of my children wouldn't school for this country ...
4 years course they will turn it to 6 years, what a pity,
i didn't blame them, its because their children are not schooling in Nigeria, you guys should continue oppress the masses, one thing for sure is that God will arise one day and judge you one by one�
English combo. Naso
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by OgaRico(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

President Mohammadu Buhari and a few others are the only Nigerians I can bet my life, and the lives of all Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole, on that genuinely want the best for Nigeria. President Mohammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo, and just a few Nigerians.. If Nigeria was Sodom or Gomorrah, only the few of them would survive the destruction, while the rest, including those that plundered our resources and refused to save for the rainy days, would be burnt to ashes..

May God help us.

Me and others know say na attention you dey find and here it is...YOUR NYANSH..BLOODY gay.
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Samakus:
I support ASUU on this one. FG is just doing back and front. They wanted to do everything to make ASUU resume during the protests but seeing that the protests have died down, they're resorting to their normal delay tactics.

They fixed meeting yesterday with ASUU and then later called it off. Imagine
Lolz
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by cgift(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
popweezy:
ASUU PLS DONT CALL OFF THE STRIKE O.. We have therefore forgotten about school and started hustling... School will just be another factor hindering our hustle...

Tainkyuu

This is funny and at the same time not funny. School is overrated abi ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2020
R0kstarr8:
school will never resume this year
Don't be too sure boy, I will like them to resume so that these kids on these forum would stop typing rubbish
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2020
brexit:

ASUU president is from a State University hence he will not benefit from the struggle hence he is frustrating the move

Who told u he won't benefit? if he won't dey wouldn't have made him ASUU president
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by CzarChris(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2020
brexit:

The government is already finding it difficult to find universities most of our university libraries have books from the 1970s, our lecture halls can't cater for the number of students we have, don't get me started on the hostel accommodations, students live like chickens in a poultry pen. A Professor in Nigeria currently earns less than 350k will a Professor in Uganda earns approximately 1.8m naira if you convert their currency to naira, just don't get me started on what South African academics earn. Now imagine that the FG doesn't have an ASUU to keep them on their feet. Remember these politicians have there children and wards abroad schooling and taking their parents stolen empires.

So please be careful what you wish for.
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by AmeLonRo(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2020
KingsleyA2:
ASUU una dey craze!!! Is it normal for me to employ staffs to work for my factory and propose to pay them via bank transfer, then they go on strike and say I must pay them through their union cooperative thrift. Haba....I am the boss for goodness sake.
This is the question you should ask the government. Let them pay ASUU All their entitlements as agreed anyway or anyhow. Fund education via any bank and anyone. If ASUU still misbehaves then we all will know. But since NASU, SSANU, and many other toothless unions are complaining on ippis, it's imperative that we take ASUU serious. ASUU members have not been paid for 4 months now and some for 7months. If na you wetin you go do?

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Drhealer:
Your wards are studying outside the country and yet claim to be fighting for the future of we students. May amadioha strike the living day out of you all.
Direct Ur curses to the government not ASUU, Nigerian educational sector is rotten and dilapidated, dat's the same reason why I never schooled in Nigeria
Re: ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2020
CzarChris:
The government is already finding it difficult to find universities most of our university libraries have books from the 1970s, our lecture halls can't cater for the number of students we have, don't get me started on the hostel accommodations, students live like chickens in a poultry pen. A Professor in Nigeria currently earns less than 350k will a Professor in Uganda earns approximately 1.8m naira if you convert their currency to naira, just don't get me started on what South African academics earn. Now imagine that the FG doesn't have an ASUU to keep them on their feet. Remember these politicians have there children and wards abroad schooling and taking their parents stolen empires.

So please be careful what you wish for.
Exactly bro! dis is the same problem my friend with PhD has, presently he's in South Africa applying for universities that will employ him, he told me that the money paid to them is meagre and I don't blame him, how can you work so hard and be paid little cash at the end of the month? it doesn't make any sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hnd Vs Bsc, B. Eng, Etc / UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. / UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.