Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno (20325 Views)

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by 4tomandchi: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2020
When I heard that the government wanted to share palliative I just knew that it was another plot to defraud Nigerians the corruption in that scheme is just a glimpse of how people in government are corrupted.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "thugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by jrusky(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Omokri don't bother yourself we don't know who is Zahra snd we don't want to know her if dem born her make she come out come talk shit we go flog her mercillesly so just forget about her.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Playermayweda(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Lemme not lie I prefer when pdp was in power 500 times more than the current regime,That time there were still jobs, Food was cheap, Dollar was 170, So called looting didn't affect my life,But now politicians are still stealing and we don't have money, This is the worst nigerian regime in history

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Kirchoffs: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

How much were you paid to be spamming all threads with this nonsense? I am willing to double it for you if you promise to challenge yourself to start making reasonable comments.

I don't know why you guys feel so jittery since people alleged that you are behind the selective property Looting and burning in Lagos state. You have employed jobless people to spam the forum with a united south post. This is a dumb Flat head gimmick aimed at ensuring you guys don't get kicked out of Lagos or thrown into the lagoon
Another BMC and northern oligarchy media thug spotted grin grin.....Your wailing has just begun

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Reno Omokri is a pdp hustler.

His Opinion doesn't matter, it is filled with lies
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Splendorgirl633(f): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't have zahra's time now, next please
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by aghoghochuks: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
TMSMedia:
Zahra Buhari And Other Nigerian Youths Who Said That Looting Shows That President Buhari Is Not The Problem Are Misguided - Reno Omokri

Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that President Buhari's daughter, Zahra and other Nigerian youths who said that "looting has shown that the Nigerian leader is not the problem" are misguided, IgbereTV reports.

Reno Omokri stressed that looting is bound to occur when people are starved with a destroyed economy. He added that #EndSARS was ignited by SARS, but was not caused by SARS.
I believe my fellow Nigerians...they will continue looting anything that's loot able.

He wrote in his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0CoNnDEPg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by obyrich(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Biodun556:
You tell lies but you said you can't assist a single mother because she is a sinner.

Invariably lying is not a sin just like stealing is not corruption

You are hypocrite
That's not the issue here. Go to the thread for that and comment.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by victorazy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin BUHARI CLAIMING SHOCK
THIS GUY GO KILL OUR DEAR BUBU WITH HEART ATTACK ONE DAY. grin

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by aghoghochuks: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Loot anything loot able.

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by yellowman2225(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

How much were you paid to be spamming all threads with this nonsense? I am willing to double it for you if you promise to challenge yourself to start making reasonable comments.

I don't know why you guys feel so jittery since people alleged that you are behind the selective property Looting and burning in Lagos state. You have employed jobless people to spam the forum with a united south post. This is a dumb Flat head gimmick aimed at ensuring you guys don't get kicked out of Lagos or thrown into the lagoon

WHAT PROBLEM DO YOU HAVE WITH SOMEONE PREACHING SOUTH UNITY?

IS THE NORTH NOT UNITED IN CHEATING THE REGION WHERE NIGERIAN MONEY COME FROM?

#ABEGSOUTHUNITED JOOR

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by obyrich(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Which your useless Party Pdp rendered Nigeria to..

Reno should stop adding pastor to his name... Fake and cheap guy
What economy did the military bequeath PDP administration? Was Nigeria flowing with milk and honey when the military handed power to PDP?
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by razul234: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
You tell lies but you said you can't assist a single mother because she is a sinner.

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by MAGG0T(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Ur useless party what have they achieved in the past 6yrs in office if not blames and incurring hardship on the masses.. Sometimes u animals that support this evil government ends up disgracing ur selves in topics like this

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by yellowman2225(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

BMC HELINUS
WE UNDERSTAND PDP LEFT BAD ECONOMY FOR US. LOOK BELOW AND THINK AGAIN!
UNDER THIEF PDP;
PMS WAS #97, NOW 170
RICE WAS 6000, NOW 35,000 CEMENT WAS 1700, NOW 3200
DOLLAR WAS 180, NOW 405
NIGERIA WAS THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA, NOW THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
BMC, TRY AGAIN TO WORK FOR YOUR 30,000 MONTHLY PAY

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by ikeyman00(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
A president that can never being seen LIVE or even interviewed LIVE or such in his country

ndi ara make she go chop her share and vemous from here

all we see it dead Buhari on mask getting hand shake whenever he comes out from Plane

2 Likes

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Danny50: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Buhari is the total problem of this country.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Bluntemperor: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari contributes 97% of Nigeria’s problem.

Why has Buhari not come out to address the Nigerians unless they give him script to read.She should ask him to call for a life Conference,where all Journalists(not selected)will seat to ask fundamentals questions for a way forward on Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Avanet42(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
TMSMedia:
Zahra Buhari And Other Nigerian Youths Who Said That Looting Shows That President Buhari Is Not The Problem Are Misguided - Reno Omokri

Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that President Buhari's daughter, Zahra and other Nigerian youths who said that "looting has shown that the Nigerian leader is not the problem" are misguided, IgbereTV reports.

Reno Omokri stressed that looting is bound to occur when people are starved with a destroyed economy. He added that #EndSARS was ignited by SARS, but was not caused by SARS.

He wrote in his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0CoNnDEPg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I forgive Those Who Accused Me Of Hoarding COVID-19 Palliatives – Humanitarian Minister

https://www.nextedition.com.ng/i-forgive-those-who-accused-me-of-hoarding-covid-19-palliatives-humanitarian-minister

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Buhari Tormentor at it again
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by yellowman2225(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Avanet42:

I forgive Those Who Accused Me Of Hoarding COVID-19 Palliatives – Humanitarian Minister

https://www.nextedition.com.ng/i-forgive-those-who-accused-me-of-hoarding-covid-19-palliatives-humanitarian-minister

THIS is JUST THE PHYSICAL STUFFS. WHY CANT SHE ACCOUNT FOR THE 20 BILLION NAIRA SHE SHARED WITHIN 2 DAYS?
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by ikeyman00(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
An idiot that encourages Fulani boko harem herdsmen to wipe out a community in the north

an idiot that is building railway from Kastina to Niger with billion of dollars meanwhile there are lots and lots of places that money could have invested in the zoo to create more money and jobs for people

the lists goes on and that idiot is saying Jubril aint the problem for so much as MR Integrity

nawoo

By the way can she tell us what happened to 2.5 billion dollar found in his dad's account by Shagari Government is
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Fahdiga(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Praktikals:
That record belongs to GEJ
you wish
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Fahdiga(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

He's jobless.
Do you have a job?
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by joygiver1: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
samunaka:
why do you always refer to this man as former presidential spoke's man, is that a title, almost 7 years after ceasing to perform that function you are still attributing it to him, does it mean that he is presently jobless or he is ashamed of being associated with his new job

Do you stop calling Obasanjo a former president even though its been over 10years he became president? or Senator Gabriel Susuwam....
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Brushstrokes20: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Misguided is a gross understatement!

The redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by toluscott2000(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thanks b to God am from south west Nigeria
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Commentor: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Do you have a job?

MsAllison's gopher, go to sleep.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Fahdiga(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

MsAllison's gopher, go to sleep.
I'm serious, Do you have a job
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Commentor: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I'm serious, Do you have a job

Stop asking stupid questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke / Notooyoung Bill: You Are Too Old To Run - Fayose To Buhari / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.