Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno (20317 Views)

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by osato45: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why is it that we fail to understand that we are the problem, hence, stop pointing accusing fingers at one another. In my summation, the governed and government are the problem, until we take away greed, bias and replace it with love, trust, integrity and good values, we would go no where as a nation.

Even if nigeria were to disintegrate, and various groups go their way, if integrity and good values don't form the basis of leadership and followership, I am sorry to say that each group (oduduwa republic, biafra and the likes) would be going in a merry go round. Hence, I dare to say we haven't learned from history
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Reno can dissect who is the problem in Buhari’s government bt was clueless in Jonathan’s govt to the massive corruption. Ok sha
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Praktikals(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
you are right
Absolutely
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by ikeyman00(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
osato45: 12:29pm
Why is it that we fail to understand that we are the problem, hence, stop pointing accusing fingers at one another. In my summation, the governed and government are the problem, until we take away greed, bias and replace it with love, trust, integrity and good values, we would go no where as a nation.

Even if nigeria were to disintegrate, and various groups go their way, if integrity and good values don't form the basis of leadership and followership, I am sorry to say that each group (oduduwa republic, biafra and the likes) would be going in a merry go round. Hence, I dare to say we haven't learned from history

my friend stop talking rubbish biko; lets start with 1999 419 constitution then we can discuss from there

if referendum is conducted in the 419 north to ask the middlebelt if they see theirselves as northers you will be amazed at the result you and your affiliates hate to admit; common confab you no agree

keep lying naw
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

How much were you paid to be spamming all threads with this nonsense? I am willing to double it for you if you promise to challenge yourself to start making reasonable comments.

I don't know why you guys feel so jittery since people alleged that you are behind the selective property Looting and burning in Lagos state. You have employed jobless people to spam the forum with a united south post. This is a dumb Flat head gimmick aimed at ensuring you guys don't get kicked out of Lagos or thrown into the lagoon

Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by aviazuva: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ahem
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by 4gunners(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
What’s the history between Reno and El-Rufus? Reno hates him just as Buhari grin grin grin
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Fahdiga(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Praktikals:

Absolutely
lol editing my post won't change the fact that your lord Buhari is a monumental failure
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Omezif(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
They knew already misguided. if it's you i hope you must prevent your daddy even if thousands are killed because of him.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Franktom247(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zahra studied make up in london dont be suprised reno na use of eye liner and foundation dey her head
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Anaerobi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Zahra will never admit to her father's shortcomings but that won't stop Buhari's administration from entering Guinness book of record as the worst calamity to has ever befallen this country
If only she knows her Dad is late.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by sayso: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
TMSMedia:
Zahra Buhari And Other Nigerian Youths Who Said That Looting Shows That President Buhari Is Not The Problem Are Misguided - Reno Omokri

Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that President Buhari's daughter, Zahra and other Nigerian youths who said that "looting has shown that the Nigerian leader is not the problem" are misguided, IgbereTV reports.

Reno Omokri stressed that looting is bound to occur when people are starved with a destroyed economy. He added that #EndSARS was ignited by SARS, but was not caused by SARS.

He wrote in his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0CoNnDEPg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
RO since you keep saying Buhari is nigerians problem,that also implies you and your former boss GEJ was also nigerians problem. Let me tell you our problem in one word so you can know from today (VALUES).
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Reference(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
I repeat. Mr. Buhari is not the problem. He didn't put himself in the position of authority, citizens did.

While malaria requires medical attention, the mosquito remains the culprit and living in a dirty, swampy environment is the cause.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Praktikals:

That record belongs to GEJ

Stop lying... No leader in the history of this nation or any nation I know in history has performed as poorly and badly as Buhari!!!... Even his family knows this!!!

We don't need to be economical with the truth!!!
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Bibianstan(f): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Honestly, this is a wise saying!
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by nogragra: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
TMSMedia:
Zahra Buhari And Other Nigerian Youths Who Said That Looting Shows That President Buhari Is Not The Problem Are Misguided - Reno Omokri

Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that President Buhari's daughter, Zahra and other Nigerian youths who said that "looting has shown that the Nigerian leader is not the problem" are misguided, IgbereTV reports.

Reno Omokri stressed that looting is bound to occur when people are starved with a destroyed economy. He added that #EndSARS was ignited by SARS, but was not caused by SARS.

He wrote in his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0CoNnDEPg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Zahra is right afterall a dead person cannot be held accountable for the action of the living. Zahra is telling yall that her father is dead, but as with Nigerians they will never accept the truth but the lap up lies like dogs.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by openmine(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Which your useless Party Pdp rendered Nigeria to..

Reno should stop adding pastor to his name... Fake and cheap guy
So why did APC,a party you support, promise change when they knew all along that it was going to be an 'enhancement' of what PDP did?
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by somehow: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Meaning Nigeria had no problem pre-2015 and will no longer have problems post - 2023?

So we just decided to change Jonathan because we were tired of enjoyment and wanted to suffer small?

Make una dey think o.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Praktikals(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
lol editing my post won't change the fact that your lord Buhari is a monumental failure
You are entitled to your opinion but majority of Nigerians do not agree with you.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Rayjnr: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
That first family are too wasteful everything about them is abroad, taking are scarce resources to go waste it abroad, Papa sick Na abroad, all Papa cloth Na abroad, brother sick Na abroad, mama break neck Na abroad, daughter wan born Na abroad, for God sake this family is wasting our resources abroad, can't Nigerians see this.?
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Fahdiga(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Praktikals:

You are entitled to your opinion but majority of Nigerians do not agree with you.
No sensible Nigerian supports Buhari
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
What would you have said before? I'm pretty suree he is happy about what is currently happening across States in Nigeria. Never again will your likes ever rule this country.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Praktikals(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
No sensible Nigerian supports Buhari
Sensibility is subjective. What is sensible to you may be folly to another person. Tyhe result of 2015 and 2019 clearly shows that majority of Nigerians do not share your sentiment
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Jaqenhghar: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zahra is simply being loyal to her father. Same way reno Omokri is loyal to Jonathan
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by LikeAking: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Reno shut up.
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Kheeng1: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89YeWTTzY3E

See Abuja riot
Please and please subscribe cheesy cheesy
Re: Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari contributes 97% of Nigeria’s problem.

No, a lot of youths are worse than Buhari, it's just that we have not seen what they are capable of doing

Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo) / Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister