Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love (6865 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2007
please just feel like you are in my shoes,

I and my cousine sister are in love, but we keept it screat
and now her mother introduce her to man that she most marry.
now what should we do?
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by sammy6(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2007
Have you guys been having sex?
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by omogenaija(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2007
@ poster

u and ur cousin sister or wateva she is needs help , i dont agree with her mom bringing a man for her

but its one thing to love ur family and another to be in love with ur family

haba , wat type of nonsense is this ? angry
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2007
@$ammy ,
we dont belive in that we all agree to zip up. after all we each other.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by McDoe(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2007
Just be prepared to face the consequences in no distant future, otherwise, I advise you stopped seeing her right away.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by OmoEko1(f): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2007
This story is fakeeeeeeeeeeeeee, another useless tale to feed NLanders
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2007
@McDoe ,
Why, have ever been in Love?
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2007
@Omo Eko ,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
it maight seem fake to you, i dont care cos every body is intitle to his own opinion. so if dont mine if you gat nothing to say, please dont give nagetive impression okay.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by nikynike(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2007
This cannot be fake it's true.l have witnessed it. But, it was solved by the lady who was directly involved. She called her cousin and told him the implication of that love. @Nurexg try and stop such love cos it will only result to CAUSES upon your life and not love again. If her mum has introdeced a man into her life, then let her go out of your life.She is your blood.And in my place, you don't just go scot free for exhibiting such character.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by luxoire(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2007
cousin loving cousin is not unheard of!, neither is it termed incest, cos ur not directly blood related

however knowing the african tradition, if u wanna oppose her marrying any body, esp the one her mother has chosen, u'd better be ready to do some serious explanation and hope your family can live with what they will consider a 'disgrace' to the family.

if not, u might just tear them apart for something that could have been avoided
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2007
@ nikynike ,
hope u know what it means for some one to be in love? well all thesame we are very intimate than you think.
just lrting her go like that is not going to be easy for or her, is kind of God work if may say. you know is kind of difficult thing for some one to fall in love with his cousie sister but we just dont know how it come to be. but belive me we are allready far in it.

@luxoire,
thanks, but understand something, her mother likes me but the problem we hard is the slicence that we kept, and the mother is not awear of it, more importantly the family relationship between me and her it is posible 4 us to get married.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by nikynike(f): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2007
@nurexg honestly l don't advise you to continue with that relationship. Let the girl out so she can enjoy her life. This behaviour might cause alot of negative outcomes. No matter your culture, it pays to be Godly. And this time nemesis comes immediately and does not wait for generations again. l still insist that such relationship is unGodly and it consequenses are dangerous.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by denex: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2007
Why is she now your cousins sister? My friend, you're FUCKING YOUR COUSIN AND PROUD OF IT. Continue okay, have fun. I don't know whether what you're doing is good or bad so carry on.

You can always scheme that other guy out of the map as long as you both work together. Then, when you guys are ready to begin your own lovely future, you can elope.

What I can tell you as a biologist is that your children will not have good lives they will always be sick, always be weak, one may even die and you will start thinking God is punishing you. It's simply called inbreeding lack of diversity of their gene pool. But if you are okay with all that, carry on with your lives and may God bless you.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by luxoire(f): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2007
@nurex
her mother likes u because she dont know how u really feel about her daughter, trying telling any mother that her daughter loves her cousin, in fact try telling AN AFRICAN MOTHER that her daughter loves her cousin, and we'll see whether she still feels same way about u
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
guys you are not engouraging at all,

@denex do i told you that that her gynotype is SS or are this kind of superstitious belivers?

try and understand that religiously we are good to get married and every body in the famaily that here that, give me his support talk on it.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by nikynike(f): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2007
And what type of culture is that? If you can marry her,then she is not your cousin because l know that cousins are close blood relations ok. So, if her family is supportive that means you are not cousins. But if you are cousins, and the family supports you, l must tell you that you are practicing evil in that land. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
@denex,
okay now that you are a girl or woman, assuming your mom has brother that the of thesame father but defferent mother and your mother's brother has a child and that child fall in love with you. tell you and him is it possible to get married?
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by emenma(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
It depends on whether your cousin and his sister are of the same parents. Is the girl adopted? it will be an abomination otherwise
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by MP007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
THIs is the type of things that results from not aloowing kids to get exposed to the outside world, u parents thta keep overprotecting , lat least its stil better to do it outside, this is an abomination , u both have been automatically cursed by God, na Bible talk am
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by nikynike(f): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2007
Its high time you stoped behaving like an illiterate. WHO IS YOUR COUSIN? Even if different mothers are involved, you are cousins. Except you people are still not believed in God.

Even in Biology, we have Genes it continues from generation to generation. We are talking about  blood for Christ sake.

Even if you are not civilised, l believe you can pick up and learn from the people's views, perceptions and opinions on different threads going on now in this Nairaland forum.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by osereka(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
love rules the court ,the camp, the groove, saint above, men beloow. who can give a law unto lovers cos love is a

greater law unto itself. the eyes of love often see what others could not  and can never see.
  if u really love her I say carry go! after all we are all from the same source.  ADAM AN EVE!
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
@emenma,
she is not adopted rather than I, just look at at my explanation for denex, then get tte picture of it.
and to tell you more is not an abormination. and of it is tell me why and your proof.

i guess u are a muslim or christain. just quate verse in the HOLY QUR"AN for me or a chapter and a verse in the BIBLE
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ osereka
ohhhhhhhhhhhh brother you touch a place in me were i want touch but my hands could not reach
thanks.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Maneater1(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
first of all, ur cousin's sister is also ur cousin silly!

and that makes it incest. as long as you share some kind of blood link between you, its incest. try a second cousin. smiley
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by iykstein(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ POSTER,
ur KIND of story is real, but this ur own gist don begin sound fake,
i have read commentaries on this issue and ur supporting arguement and have arrived at the conclusion of " fake story"
u asked for advise and at same time have rejected sane counsel from those who want to help. abi ur case na that of " fly wey wan follow dead-body enter grave, ?" If u like make u dey Bleep, abi na LOVE ur cousin sister, but remember the advise ( both spiritual, traditional & scientific ) from those who have spoken against this abominable act of urs. This part of the world doesnt encourage ur act.

@nykenike, denex and co, make una no waste una time any longer, u all have tried.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by denex: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
Well, like I continue to say, I am not going to dwell on the spiritual or religious aspect of this. I did not tell you sickle cell will affect your children. I said inbreeding results in a low survival rate among the progeny. It doesn't have to be to be sickle cell. Lack of diversity of your children's gene pool can multiply the weaknesses inherent in your family or can greatly increase the probability of expressing some recessive characters that yield negative results. Then there is the problem of lethal genes (abiku).

Then this brings me to the fact that INCEST is illegal in almost every country in the world.

But like I said earlier, if you know you don't mind all of these, then go ahead bro, you have you whole life ahead of you. Live it to the fullest. You deserve each other.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
depend on the cultures and acceptable values of the society. if your looking at it from a cultural perspective, the African society frowns on such relationship and see it as incest, but the Arabs actually see nothing wrong in it, in fact the Arabs inter marry their cousins and blood relations. looking at it from a religious perspective, Christianity frowns on it and calls it incest. i cannot say of other religions because am a Christian.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
isn't your cousin's sister also your cousin?
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by marlet01(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2007
*Yawns*
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by ono(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
marlet01:

*Yawns*

Me too.
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by nossycheek(f): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
from nurexg
@luxoire,
thanks, but understand something, her mother likes me but the problem we hard is the slicence that we kept, and the mother is not awear of it, more importantly the family relationship between me and her it is posible 4 us to get married.

Then what is the essence of involving us in this? Go ahead and declare your intention and stop wasting our precious time here. If you are an eligible lover, good luck to you! cool
Re: I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love by Ezinwannem: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
why saying you are in love with your cuzizn's sister? is he not your cuzzin 2? my dear, stop it, u mentioned she is not your blood, yea, she is as far as her mom/dad is sibling 2 either of ur parents or even a cuzzin 2 ur parents, of all da gurls out dear, it will be ur cuzzin, dont u feel sum1 2 even think sumthing of sure towards ur cuzzin.i think itz disgusting

(1) (2)

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 1) / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's / Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.