Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters (48619 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why demarcate and restrict a portion of federal roads for the benefit of a private company?

The question we should also ask is why are the BRT corridors not available for use by the yellow buses? The one on Abeokuta expressway is empty 95% of the day and even when other lanes are gridlocked with traffic.

Nigerians lost much more than they gained, transitioning from military rule to a democracy. They simply exchanged one set of crooked overlords for another, and a key difference is that politicians are not even afraid to steal, they simply tell you that their ill-gotten wealth is the product of their own private enterprise. Is it your money? grin
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by richie240: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:
The BRT were burnt by Dragons sent to destroy the wicked Tinubu. Tinubu is the owner of the BRTs. He makes billions of dollars daily from them so the burning is justified. The attendant suffering is just a small sacrifice that people must make in the quest for a better Nigeria. We move!

Wow! cool
If I hadn't bn on ds streets for quite sometime now, I'll have thot ur account was hacked!
My broda, nothing whatsoever justified what those demons did to our leaders, heritage and properties under any guise.

There's a saying that "hate d plater, not d game".
If anyone has anything against tinubu/anyone for that matter, d law courts are there!
Should we now puncture a ship on d high sea just because we hate d captain when its clear that those inciting us against ourselves have dirtier cupboards themselves.

Now dt d enemies of the state has done their work, who is stranded at d busstops? Tinubu?
The same tinubu DT was tried and acquited under gej's PDP administration is d ones we've allowed d children of mischief poison pur minds against?

Yoruba's, when are we going to look at the broader picture and be (truly) pan-yorubas just as d others also stay loyal to their ethnic causes (most times) above national causes?
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by blackmantis: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bhol28:
Most of the foolish celebrities and motivational speakers that told peaceful protesters not to back down after govt scrapped SARS and agreed to youths demand have cars to move up and down.They all disappeared when soldiers arrived and their gullible followers who are enjoying free shows and foods were told to hold flags as anti gun shot. Nigeria is not at such level where national flag is honoured by anybody.So sad the gain of the peaceful protests have now been overshadowed by reprisal attacks and looting by the people who want to end govt looting and displayed how more prolific they are in burglary breaking,entry and looting.

Men the bolded got me rolling "anti gun shot" lol.... grin

Wisdom they say.....is profitable to direct....

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Advancedman(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=omenka post=95389714][/quote]

Mind yourself o, hoodlums not peaceful protesters.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by richie240: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hehehehehe.......Igbos and hypocrisy! '5 & 6'!
Solutiondesk:
Socrates, one of the greatest philosophers said " The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new" This conception played out when the youths of Nigeria teamed up together irrespective of tribe, religion and other sentimental indices that has long held this great nation in bondage to ask for a change in regular narrative, they almost nailed it but for the counter productive incidents that occurred, this is a big plus, but it is very appalling when selfish and mischievous individuals like you insist on playing the tribal card, it is pathetic, vile and misleading to insist that another tribe spearheaded the violence that ensued,

What do u call a situation where ur lord and saviour asked u lots to destroyed Yoruba leaders and Yoruba land but gave a stern warning not to bring d same energy eastwards? That one is 'national' abi? cool

...except you have evidence to proof otherwise I strongly believe that you are a failure, miserable and frustrated person in whatever world you live in

enjoy the evidence thou seekest:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206
https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441

except you have evidence to proof otherwise, I strongly believe that you are a failure, miserable and frustrated person in whatever world you live in
Now that u have received the evidence u seek, who does d bolded fit BTW u and I?

Parting shot:
Kindly check d dictionary meaning of 'hypocrisy' on ur way out!

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by AnanseK(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
richie240:

Wow! cool
If I hadn't bn on ds streets for quite sometime now, I'll have thot ur account was hacked!
My broda, nothing whatsoever justified what those demons did to our leaders, heritage and properties under any guise.

If anyone has anything against tinubu/anyone for that matter, d law courts are there!
Should we now puncture a ship on d high sea just because we hate d captain when its clear that those inciting us against ourselves have dirtier cupboards themselves.

Now dt d enemies of the state has done their work, who is stranded at d busstops? Tinubu?
The same tinubu DT was tried and acquited under gej's PDP administration is d ones we've allowed d children of mischief poison pur minds against?

Yoruba's, when are we going to look at the broader picture and be (truly) pan-yorubas just as d others also stay loyal to their ethnic causes (most times) above national causes?

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises obr if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by lekki1444: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
richie240:

Wow! cool

You have to understand that to be pan-yoruba is death. the yoruba leaders have the most sense in the country. look at the north ? they are pan-islam and so many people are scared of going to the region so notenough resources generated from outsiders bringing money in.samewith the south east ? its a heavily tribal region and so people dont even bother going there and this is why it is the poorest region in the whole country. then you have the yoruba ? who opens up his space to all the great minds of all the regions to bring their resources and come and thrive while at the same time building up yoruba region. we have dangote building the biggest oil refinery in the world in our region, we have zenith bank jim ovia having lots of business in our region and of course our own giants like adenuga and otedola have businesses in the region. so can you see the sharp brain of the yoruba man ? open up your region and makeit hospitable for everyone so the bigwigs of all the region will bring their money here to develop here and we tax them. so you see ? pan-yoruba is death. yoruba ronu oooooo

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by mclorenzo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bring back okada for now
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Ebenezer202I: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
The army caused this. Why did they provoke peaceful protesters by shooting them.
pissful protesters indeed
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by tonyson010(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
solarview:
Violence doesn't pay anybody, whether government or the governed angry

Things a good number don't know. The looting and burning of govt & private properties will come back to hurt the masses.

Too bad that politicians have used hunger to reduced the reasoning of many people.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by askakim(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ikorodu is a no go area for me, Even if I get house there, I go use am rent.. I no fit come suffer for a five hours traffic old up at my young age.. I'm still young, let my children see or enjoy better life now, maybe after 2 to 3 decade, I fit move there.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by mindengrave(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Una never start. E go still shock una well well
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by richie240: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
lekki1444:
You have to understand that to be pan-yoruba is death. the yoruba leaders have the most sense in the country. look at the north ? they are pan-islam and so many people are scared of going to the region so notenough resources generated from outsiders bringing money in.samewith the south east ? its a heavily tribal region and so people dont even bother going there and this is why it is the poorest region in the whole country. then you have the yoruba ? who opens up his space to all the great minds of all the regions to bring their resources and come and thrive while at the same time building up yoruba region. we have dangote building the biggest oil refinery in the world in our region, we have zenith bank jim ovia having lots of business in our region and of course our own giants like adenuga and otedola have businesses in the region. so can you see the sharp brain of the yoruba man ? open up your region and makeit hospitable for everyone so the bigwigs of all the region will bring their money here to develop here and we tax them. so you see ? pan-yoruba is death. yoruba ronu oooooo
Bùròdá mi.
E ó pé fún wa.
Igba odún, odún kan ni!
Wàláhì, e ti by omi tútù sími lókàn!

I appreciate you sir!

Eni tó jata wa , tó lápo wa, tó tún wá n perí wa líbi, .......emá jéñ sò ìyí tókù!
Olorun á gbéwa lékè gbogbo àwon òtá wa, lágbárá eni tó layé àtòrun.
Àmín!!!

#Kashaa maa se daadaa!

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by lekki1444: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
richie240:

Bùròdá mi.
E ó pé fún wa.
Igba odún, odún kan ni!
Wàláhì, e ti by omi tútù sími lókàn!

I appreciate you sir!

Eni tó jata wa , tó lápo wa, tó tún wá n perí wa líbi, .......emá jéñ sò ìyí tókù!
Olorun á gbéwa lékè gbogbo àwon òtá wa, lágbárá eni tó layé àtòrun.
Àmín!!!

#Kashaa maa se daadaa!
My brother, eshe gidi gan fun oro dada ti eso yi. grin

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
The army caused this. Why did they provoke peaceful protesters by shooting them.

You wicked me I revenge that create more wickedness.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
While I saw Tinubu inside a Range rover Sentinel... Anarchy and communism only makes things worse for the poor.. When I said Endsars should suspend the protest the day Govt disbanded Sars many called me a sellout but some of us are visionaries who can sight problems from a mile away
There has never been anywhere things were rebuilt without first destruction. You think our leaders will be as lousy as they used to be after these incidents?

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by DMerciful(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
There is no way you should expect peaceful protesters to prevent Tinubu NURTW thugs from burning their competitor BRT under the cover of chaos
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by DMerciful(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
How rich is the average Yorubas? Do Yorubas on the average have better standard of living than the Igbos?
lekki1444:
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by tonyson010(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
AnanseK:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises obr if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

Rubbish write up here. Many Igbo people don't have this mentality.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by lekki1444: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
DMerciful:
How rich is the average Yorubas? Do Yorubas on the average have better standard of living than the Igbos?
thats not the point, the point is the SW is the richest region in the whole country. and igbos have the poorest standard of living. thats why you come to the SW to greener pastures grin the SW is the golden goose that lays the golden egg.

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by rajoys: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:
The BRT were burnt by Dragons sent to destroy the wicked Tinubu. Tinubu is the owner of the BRTs. He makes billions of dollars daily from them so the burning is justified. The attendant suffering is just a small sacrifice that people must make in the quest for a better Nigeria. We move!

Can you imagine how u people reason upside down without fact and figure. How is Tinubu the owner of BRT buses that make your likes to burn those buses? If as a visionary leader, you birthed an idea for easing transportation of a congested city via BRT several years ago, does that make u the owner of the buses? That is the same way your likes burn Oriental hotel thinking is for Tinubu? Tinubu will not and will never board BRT and most likely member of his immediate family will not also. BRT is for the masses and your likes burnt it on the assumption that the buses are for Tinubu. It is such a pity how some people thinking is upside down. The masses will first of us suffer this one for some times even if LASG will buy another one, it can never be immediate. You and your likes burn TVC and the Nation newspaper which Tinubu have direct Business interest in, but guess what, TVC is transmitting as I am typing this piece and the Nation newspaper still published in the edition of today. I am not Tinubu fans, but it seems the more u guys hate him, the more he gets better and surpass u guys. Continue to burn ooo, all the masses will feel it. You may have a car just like I have one to escape the que at bus stops across the metropolitan city of Lagos, but u and I will certainly have cousins or relations that will join the masses to feel this suffering for sometimes. Stop hating. I am out of here.

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by 02Kebreal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
I can see Tinubu's son suffering with them
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Tareq1105: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Abouwaza:

yes I did burn some of those buses after you and your lots were sent to kill us

are you okay now?

You've just burnt your tomorrow.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
It seems you dont know what standard of living means. I asked again, between the average Igbo and the average Yoruba man, who is richer? It's a simple question
lekki1444:
thats not the point, the point is the SW is the richest region in the whole country. and igbos have the poorest standard of living. thats why you come to the SW to greener pastures grin the SW is the golden goose that lays the golden egg.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by lekki1444: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
DMerciful:
It seems you dont know what standard of living means. I asked again, between the average Igbo and the average Yoruba man, who is richer? It's a simple question
its a stupid question. its like a boy who is hungry who go and lives with a rich man. and you are asking me who is richer the hungry boy who went to live in the rich mans house or the rich man ? you see how dumb your question is ?

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
The fact that you're avoiding the question tells everyone viewing what the answer is. Igbos are taking full advantage of Nigeria and beyond. Nigeria is an estate of our grandfather Zik so we expanded to fill every corner! We are not afraid and that's why you can see us in Kano and Borno in substantial numbers. When electronic voting comes, then you'd see how we will determine
elections across Nigeria.

The Igbo group is the richest ethnic group in Africa and this is a fact, not chest beating
lekki1444:
its a stupid question. its like a boy who is hungry who go and lives with a rich man. and you are asking me who is richer the hungry boy who went to live in the rich mans house or the rich man ? you see how dumb your question is ?
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by lekki1444: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
DMerciful:
The fact that you're avoiding the question tells everyone viewing what the answer is. Igbos are taking full advantage of Nigeria and beyond. Nigeria is an estate of our grandfather Zik so we expanded to fill every corner! [s]We are not afraid and that's why you can see us in Kano and Borno in substantial numbers.[/s] When electronic voting comes, then you'd see how we will determine
elections across Nigeria.

The Igbo group is the richest ethnic group in Africa and this is a fact, not chest beating
nigga go tell that bullshit to someone else. the reason you are in all these places is because your place is poor. come on man. you are not speaking to a stupid youth here.

i mean how poor do you have to be to be risking your life everyday living amongst a bunch of crazed islamic fundamentalists ? thats real poverty. that it is better for you to live amongst islamist fundamentalists than to live in your own region. thats not bravery. thats extreme poverty
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

In France when the government acquiesces to their demands, the protesters call it off.

In Nigeria, the protesters want to teach government a lesson.

Can you actually not see the clear bias in what you put up there??!

In your reasoning and submission:
France has a working government with reasonable citizens who understand and trust their leaders.

While Nigeria equally has a working government saddled with distrustful, unreasonable, and hateful citizens who are hell bent on frustrating their leaders!!!

Have I summed it up nicely, or did I miss something??!
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Commentor: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Can you actually not see the clear bias in what you put up there??!

In your reasoning and submission:
France has a working government with reasonable citizens who understand and trust their leaders.

While Nigeria equally has a working government saddled with distrustful, unreasonable, and hateful citizens who are hell bent on frustrating their leaders!!!

Have I summed it up nicely, or did I miss something??!

The facts are clear.

Government acceded to the requests of the EndSARS group and quickly sprung into action.

Did the protests stop?

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by DMerciful(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
So the Americans, Europeans and Chinese working in Nigeria are here because their places are poor? It seems I've been talking to a child! Goodbye
lekki1444:
nigga go tell that bullshit to someone else. the reason you are in all these places is because your place is poor. come on man. you are not speaking to a stupid youth here.

i mean how poor do you have to be to be risking your life everyday living amongst a bunch of crazed islamic fundamentalists ? thats real poverty. that it is better for you to live amongst islamist fundamentalists than to live in your own region. thats not bravery. thats extreme poverty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117