Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband (38331 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) / Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by drizslim(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Taking to her social media platforms, the mother of one who was overly excited by the gifts revealed that she got intimacy gadgets and lubricants from her husband.

Showing off the gifts on social media, Mrs Jones wrote,

Y’all guess what else I Got In My Early Christmas Package From Mr Jones Face, S*x Toy + Lubricant. What’s going on here. Derry December is surely upon #TheJones”

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtvYBC7DxfY

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Manigie: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2021
See me see wahala, husband gives you intimacy gadgets and you are happy, abi the man dey like uncle FFK ne?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2021
Na wa ooo.
What is this innocent world turning into?
Your husband gave you intimacy gadget and lubricant as Christmas gift?
What is going on here?
I don't understand undecided

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo.
What is this innocent world turning into?
Your husband gave you intimacy gadget and lubricant as Christmas gift?
What is going on here?
I don't understand undecided
His pipe game probably doesn't meet up her needs

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Romanoff(f): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2021
As Oga no get power again,r go buy her back up.

Be like Baba Katrina's husband.

Baba Katrina's husband knows his capacity, Baba Katrina's husband knows not to do pass himself.

Baba Katrina's husband bought Katrina intimacy gadgets so they can continue where he stops.

Baba Katrina's husband is wise and will live longer.

Be like Baba Katrina's husband.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Hintona(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerian men learn!

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Richvibes1997: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
drizslim:
Taking to her social media platforms, the mother of one who was overly excited by the gifts revealed that she got intimacy gadgets and lubricants from her husband.

Showing off the gifts on social media, Mrs Jones wrote,

Y’all guess what else I Got In My Early Christmas Package From Mr Jones Face, S*x Toy + Lubricant. What’s going on here. Derry December is surely upon #TheJones”

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtvYBC7DxfY
Pls subscribe to my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Gx9QrAaguPEKCli5kN-oA

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
is this not to encourage masturbation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wow I love the lubricant colour..but there should have been a vibrator now..
All the same they look cute and great.. observe as some nairalanders go dey cry on top her matter now..see as Dem go condemn am as fornicator..

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Richvibes1997:
is this not to encourage masturbation?
And what's wrong with masturbation?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
How do you say ‘We don’t care’ in English

7 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Iliveforever(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
It’s obvious we’re in the last days.

The devil is working tirelessly to make sin looks fun

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Legalcriminal: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Una wan spoil this life finish

7 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anything to trend

Werey
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin Ohh ooh !!

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by bouncin04(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Brilliant . Congratulations Katrina this is a good feat grin
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Of all the gifts out there? This speaks volume.
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Depraved generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Pastorjohn2: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Daughter of Jezebel, I feel pity for her unfortunate son.
He cant amount to anything in life after coming out from the womb of this harlot.

11 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
The Future is.....Big Pricks and Cucumbers! embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by BigYash: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mumu.. D husband =world mumu..

Look at her talking about decency.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Lastmankc(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Madam, come make I help you.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by ipobarethieves: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
sad
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by havenz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
All this 5 seconds men that can't satisfy all this two hours girls.

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Abbeywondrous(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Chatflick(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wow. Kudos to him
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hintona:
Nigerian men learn!

That
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hintona:
Nigerian men learn!

That we should buy Dil.does for our wives or should Fvckk dem well?

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by wisdom042(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
What are we going to do with this news please, he is ur husband so he can buy you whatever he likes that's not our business

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by QueenMarvella(f): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Radarada
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by emijo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abeg who go gimme small work wey I go use hold body for this Lagos till January?
Make person no die of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Mvena(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Ex-Housemates Hang Out Together (Photos) / Genevieve, Ramsey, Monalisa & More Host Tribute Night For Oronto Douglas (Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.