Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests (84901 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officer, Sparks Protests (Video) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by ivolt: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sheina:

You've not thrown blanket on the Fire burning in your Hut,you're carrying Fire Extinguisher to your Neighbours Mansion
No one in my hut got shot 10 times. We must liberate the US from police brutality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by yahmohy27: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin
coolsegun2002:
American police....u too wake come join SARS..?

what happened to moving away from him or shooting him in the leg to incapacitate him.......:

Las las....police na the same everywhere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Okuda(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
this guy wanted to die and he saw it

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by coolsegun2002: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

This case is quite different,here we have "racism'......
I've never seen a white cop give this kind of weapon assault to a fellow white man!!!

I’ve seen police disarm a man with a knife on countless occasion.....I don’t get the part where they need to pump 10 bullets into the fellow

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Faithful007: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:
When you pull a weapon of any form on a cop in the US, you have authorized by your foolishness the use of deadly force.

Since one shot from a gun is considered potentially lethal, cops and civilians defending themselves are encouraged to go all out and empty their clip on you to avoid future expensive law suits seeking medical recompense and other b.s. the Jewish lawyer can throw at the cop.

So this is why both civilians and cops facing deadly confrontation shoot to kill and if it takes 30 rounds so be it.
are you sure you watched the video, he was mentally unwell and had a knife not a gun
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by cloud(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=coolsegun2002 post=95408267]

I have seen uk police stop a man with knife plenty times.....So all those ones u are saying is trash[/quote
I've seen police use taser on an aggressive black man just to demobilise him, but unfortunately, man was well built and somehow didn't feel the effects of the taser. He ended up injuring the cops just because they resisted using live ammunition on him. It's a tough job been a cop, cause sometimes you have seconds to decide your next time of action especially when there is a potential threat to your own life]

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by prophetfire: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The mother should have handled the family domestic issues instead of calling the cops ...What did they call the cops for over a family domestic squabbles if they didn't thing their son was a threat... From the video I would say the cops did their best and had no choice but shoot and for those that wonder why American cops shoot a lot of bullets ? Its because they are trained to shoot till a target is completely neutralised and immobile , once they starts shooting they will shoot tills you can't move any of your limbs .... Families should learn when you call a cop to a family issues there is a possibility of loss of life and is the family ready for that
. Stop telling lies Mr man. They shoot to kill because they want to do so. What is wrong with shooting his legs? He is a black man and their hatred for black men is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by coolsegun2002: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
proclinician:

My point is if I was the officer I will shoot him 7 times 7 times.

And u were part of those shouting end SARS.....

Las las.... all of us na SARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by JIMMY1393: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
#EndCops
It is time we lend our peaceful protesters to the oppressed black people of America. They shot him 10 times which show how heartless they are. CNN should investigate who ordered the shooting. Amnesty international should push for sanctions against the US as they have been killing blacks at a very high rate. Petitions must be sent to the ICC too, we can't let this slide.

Which dirty order undecided...you think that is Nigeria...they shot on their own
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Faithful007: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
CamusMidas:

They are not trained to shot on the gun please, get your facts right.

Once you sense the person to be a threat you shot to kill, that's the instructions from training.
with a knife? Which training biko?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Beautyaddy: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sheina:

You've not thrown blanket on the Fire burning in your Hut,you're carrying Fire Extinguisher to your Neighbours Mansion

lol!....are you minding the fool?

Today marks exactly one week of the Lekki Toll gate massacre and they still have not come out to expose who sent the Soldiers to go and gun down peaceful Nigerians.

Shameless fools. angry

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by wonder233: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
No be everytime una go dey shout "police brutality", "police brutality". The guy was armed and dangerous. This is no police brutality.
360degreess:
I thought police brutalilty is only in Nigeria. And the US were forming good masters about #End SARS.. People of this world are confused.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
coolsegun2002:

I’ve seen police disarm a man with a knife on countless occasion.....I don’t get the part where they need to pump 10 bullets into the fellow
if there was no intention to kill they would have gone for his legs or arm...but shouting someone 10 times cuz he held a kickhen rubber knife is a big no for me
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Western liberals introduced feminist movements into the black community, black American females started behaving like animals due to their newly found freedom and raised kids into animals.

The result is what we see today, untamed kids being shot.

When the white man coughs, blacks catch the flue.

This is why we will keep educating y'all about western liberal Satanists.

Stop copying oyinbos

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by yahmohy27: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin
360degreess:
I thought police brutalilty is only in Nigeria. And the US were forming good masters about #End SARS.. People of this world are confused.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by OK2NVME: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
coolsegun2002:

We have seen police disarm people with knives on countless occasion......pumping 10 bullets into a man with a knife is like killing a cockroach with a tractor....

A knife is a deadly weapon.

You shoot someone in the US you can argue involuntary manslaughter and be out within 5ys if you have no priors.

You can argue that you accidentally pulled the trigger.

But you stab someone , the jury will see it as premeditated cold blooded murder and you will get the death penalty.

A suspect with armed with a knife acting aggressively is considered more dangerous and violent.

Who brings a knife to a gun fight? Answer : A mad man.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Philadelphia n police brutality
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tabisegroup(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Did the guy die?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Sheina(f): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:

No one in my hut got shot 10 times. We must liberate the US from police brutality.
I guess you're being sarcastic
Go ahead and ask your Tenants,your Fire Extinguisher might just come in handy
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by brainhgeek(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Civil unrest every. Sign of the end of days
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by coolsegun2002: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
osazsky:
if there was no intention to kill they would have gone for his legs or arm...but shouting someone 10 times cuz he held a kickhen rubber knife is a big no for me

My point exactly....they act differently once it’s a black man....they see blacks as drug dealers, gang bangerss that they need to eliminate completely...
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Sheina(f): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

lol!....are you minding the fool?

Today marks exactly one week of the Lekki Toll gate massacre and they still have not come out to expose who sent the Soldiers to go and gun down peaceful Nigerians.

Shameless fools. angry

Ahn Ahn ahn ahn
Let us be calming down
I s melt sarcasm in his post and even if he was being realistic he has a right to his opinion you know,be it right or weird
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by cloud(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
coolsegun2002:

I hope you know jack Bauer is just fiction, and your first instinct as a security personnel is to stay alive, no matter the circumstance. Try disarming someone with a knife to know how difficult it is,and if you fail,the results may be at the expense of your own life

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by MansoryMX(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starfish22:
Watch police fatally shoot armed black man, Walter Wallace, ten times, as demonstrators injure at least 30 police officers in resulting protests(Swipe)
-
At least 30 law enforcement officers have been injured after violent clashes between demonstrators and law enforcement officers following the shooting death of a Black man by police on Monday in Philadelphia, US.

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUml1-bwLwU

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/live/philadelphia-protests-police-shooting-walter-wallace-jr-20201027.html%3foutputType=amp

Before you spread false news go and watch it to see what happened. Stubbornness killed him! Secondly he was armed! The police men gave him enough chances to drop his arm and lay on the ground because of his mum’s presence

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
#EndCops
It is time we lend our peaceful protesters to the oppressed black people of America. They shot him 10 times which show how heartless they are. CNN should investigate who ordered the shooting. Amnesty international should push for sanctions against the US as they have been killing blacks at a very high rate. Petitions must be sent to the ICC too, we can't let this slide.

CNN is Islamic terrorists media house.
ICC is headed by black terrorist from Africa.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by oyebode11: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
From Lagos, to new york, to London, the hate on a black man is too much. If that guy was white would he have been shot for carrying a Kitchen Knife? Why not just use a Teaser gun to electrocute him and bring him down. It's just obvious the institution doesn't want black young people to thrive..
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by ivolt: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Which dirty order undecided...you think that is Nigeria...they shot on their own
So, nobody can shoot on their own in Nigeria, unless they are ordered? You guys should stop worshipping whites.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by OK2NVME: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Faithful007:
are you sure you watched the video, he was mentally unwell and had a knife not a gun

They put down circus elephants that escape into the streets.

A deranged violent mad man is no different.

The right to live is greater than the madness of a mad man.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by coolsegun2002: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:

A knife is a deadly weapon.

You shoot someone in the US you can argue involuntary manslaughter and be out within 5ys if you have no priors.

You can argue that you accidentally pulled the trigger.

But you stab someone , the jury will see it as premeditated cold blooded murder and you will get the death penalty.

A suspect with armed with a knife acting aggressively is considered more dangerous and violent.

Who brings a knife to a gun fight? Answer : A mad man.

U are painting a completely different scenario...

Police are trained.....are u telling me 10 bullets was the only way this scenario could have ended

These people act differently with blacks....I say again..ive seen police disarm people with knives countless of times...
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Superjazz: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Even after the world shaking #BLM
This mudafucking whites no gree change
The main reason why the are our prime scam
Targets
Jobless youth looking to feed from droppings that fall from the white man table
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by EgunMogaji2: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
osazsky:
are u suppose to use life bullets on someone with a knife...why not rubber bullets.batton ..pepper spray..oga go and sit down u know nothing...is nigeria police not better than these once pot calling kettle black..everybody get him own problem...pls nobody should interfere on another persons problem.. see the way they where releasing statement not knowing that they are the real monsters..we have not forgotten the slave trade era spits

I know nothing yet you read my post and took time to respond to a know nothing.

American LEOs are not issued rubber bullets. As you can see in the evidence of the dead perp with a knife.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by ivolt: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

CNN is Islamic terrorists media house.
ICC is headed by black terrorist from Africa.
You must be a Trump supporter. I hope you didn't support EndSars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.