Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests (84893 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officer, Sparks Protests (Video) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by GamalNasser: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
prophetfire:
. Stop telling lies Mr man. They shoot to kill because they want to do so. What is wrong with shooting his legs? He is a black man and their hatred for black men is legendary.

Have you ever used a pistol before? Do you think it's easy to hit moving limbs with a pistol ...Most police men are average shooters trained to hit the torso
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Beautyaddy: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
osazsky:
u are the fool...y didn't dey use pepper spray..in sane countries only d court has the right to kill see mumu.how much is peper spray I thought u said in america their police piks rubber bullets from the floor...and the guy was even backing 2 trained officers..mum grow up.america should face their problems and leave us alone they should stop issuing statements cuz they have no moral rights to do so

I now see that you are supporter of murderers. You are very shameless for making such comparison.

Those police men will be subject to scrutiny and some kind of disciplinary actions at their department.

What has so far happened to the person or persons that sent Armies to go kill multiple unarmed Nigeria citizens

Did you see the police men gunning down multiple peaceful Citizens all at once
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
emperor863:

Trump is not Buhari.

In America, when looting starts, massive shooting starts. They have no time for nonsense.
Why didn't the shooting occur during the BLM protest when public and private properties were looted and vandalized. They didn't record up to 10 deaths but we recorded more than 60 deaths for just 2weeks protest.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sad
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by helicoptarr: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is exactly why Africans hardly get killed by US police:

1. We don't go out of our way to look for their trouble

2. Love and cherish our lives

3. We mostly abide by the rules and regulations of foreign countries, and if nemesis catches up with those who engage in crime, we hardly care

4. We're too busy trying to make ends meet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by coolsegun2002: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
cloud:

I hope you know jack Bauer is just fiction, and your first instinct as a security personnel is to stay alive, no matter the circumstance. Try disarming someone with a knife to know how difficult it is,and if you fail,the results may be at the expense of your own life

I’m not trained with combat weapon....if I have a 45 and a man was holding a knife....my instinct will never be shoot to kill .........

if the dead guy had a gun, then there’s no point incapacitating him becos he could still pull the trigger ...... are u saying if this guy was shot in the leg, he could still have the strength to launch a mean attack at the police while he’s bleeding on the ground??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Vicdgreat556(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmm...both home and abroad again...orzeba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Authoreety: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
cappucino925:
irrational goat
That's exactly what ur dad is
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Them kill 2 for lekki internet exploded and the world termed it masacre even when it was obvious that d video was doctored...10 officers shout at a single civilians 10 times with life emmunations everyone is celebrating and defending it even when the video was not doctored.the problem I see here is inferiority complex...ok it's a white officer anything they do they are trained...people who have not left lekki in their lifetime said in situations like these Americans use pepper spray..rubber bullets...Barton's.. if they are trained y not go for the legs...tru the black..nigerians na mum 100 percent I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Lamasta(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Police and brutality na 5 & 6
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why not shoot him on the leg... Angel Gabriel sound the trumpet we are done in this world
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Elsueno: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The mother should have handled the family domestic issues instead of calling the cops ...What did they call the cops for over a family domestic squabbles if they didn't thing their son was a threat... From the video I would say the cops did their best and had no choice but shoot and for those that wonder why American cops shoot a lot of bullets ? Its because they are trained to shoot till a target is completely neutralised and immobile , once they starts shooting they will shoot tills you can't move any of your limbs .... Families should learn when you call a cop to a family issues there is a possibility of loss of life and is the family ready for that

You are very stufeed, So you think it's ok to shot a person 10 TIMES because he is armed with a kitchen knife. WTF is wrong with u nigga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by uuzba(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Even after the world shaking #BLM
This mudafucking whites no gree change
The main reason why the are our prime scam
Targets
Black people in America should pack all their load and leave
They are all welcome here in Nigeria.
Everytime they will be there complaining and being shot, but they still long-throat there to be eating chicken and burger
See it now, Burger kee them there.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by nigeriainfo: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
tammie24:
Blacks have suffered in the hands of these racist officers

And Joe Biden is part of the problem!

The police officers are two black men bro

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by hermesprogidy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The mother should have handled the family domestic issues instead of calling the cops ...What did they call the cops for over a family domestic squabbles if they didn't thing their son was a threat... From the video I would say the cops did their best and had no choice but shoot and for those that wonder why American cops shoot a lot of bullets ? Its because they are trained to shoot till a target is completely neutralised and immobile , once they starts shooting they will shoot tills you can't move any of your limbs .... Families should learn when you call a cop to a family issues there is a possibility of loss of life and is the family ready for that
If they shot him on the leg, what would have happened? Keep defending nonsense. Pretty sure you won't type the gibberish you did, if it was a Nigerian police man that did this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Burgerlomo: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The guy get mental problem o!

They should have just shot him in the leg. He had only a knife.

Well welcome to your own #Endsars.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by OK2NVME: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U are painting a completely different scenario...

Police are trained.....are u telling me 10 bullets was the only way this scenario could have ended

These people act differently with blacks....I say again..ive seen police disarm people with knives countless of times...

In case you didn't read my first post let me reiterate it here.

A single shot from a gun is considered a potential lethal shot.

You shoot someone be it on the leg or anyother part of the body avoiding vital organs is still lethal as that person will surely die if not provided medical assistance .

Being a cop in the US is probably one of the most dangerous professions given that the US is filled with guns. Every police stop is a potential lethal encounter for either the cop or whoever the cop pulled over.

Cops are trained first to defend themselves and their operating manual calls for use of deadly force when they are facing an aggresively dangerous and armed suspect.

You shoot to kill once the use of authorized force has been justified and in this case it has.

Shooting to incapicate may lead to future expensive law suits that will definitely bankrupt the cop , have him fired and turn him to a destitute.

You lose your house, pension , wife,friends, career and everything you have worked for .

If I was put in those cops shoes , I will shoot to kill

2 Likes

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by GamalNasser: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
hermesprogidy:

If they shot him on the leg, what would have happened? Keep defending nonsense. Pretty sure you won't type the gibberish you did, if it was a Nigerian police man that did this.

Most cops are average marksmen trust me it's not easy to aim at moving limbs especially when the person is charging you

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Clearly very wrong procedure.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by hermesprogidy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
nigeriainfo:

The police officers are two black men bro
Were you watching another video?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by osazsky(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

I now see that you are supporter of murderers. You are very shameless for making such comparison.

Those police men will be subject to scrutiny and some kind of disciplinary actions at their department.

What has so far happened to the person or persons that sent Armies to go kill multiple unarmed Nigeria citizens

Did you see the police men gunning down multiple peaceful Citizens all at once

u would have allowed the disciplinary committee investigate the soldiers that did the doctored video on Twitter before running to America and international court..mumu america should go and face their problems and leaves us alone..in America I can go into any school with ak47 kill 1000 students and shut myself on my legs .nothing will happen to me..all I need to do is claim mental instability in court and d highest I will get will be 40 years..fool get a dstv and watch investigation discovery stop watching osun broadcasting service even their judiciary system is a mess and mockery grow up

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Some persons above are seriously finding a way to justify the murder because it is called the united state. What is bad is bad irrespective of location. I don't see any reason how a knife will warrant 10 bullets and they murdered him in the presence of his mother, which is even more painful.
I still prefer intra country zombie to inter country zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Segzy19: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Agreed but he had a knife; not a gun. Firing one or two shots to immobilize him would have sufficed; not fatality shooting him multiple times to kill him. That was excessive use of force. What happened to the use of a stun gun or a taser
GamalNasser:

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
#EndCops
It is time we lend our peaceful protesters to the oppressed black people of America. They shot him 10 times which show how heartless they are. CNN should investigate who ordered the shooting. Amnesty international should push for sanctions against the US as they have been killing blacks at a very high rate. Petitions must be sent to the ICC too, we can't let this slide.

You and who can't let this slide?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Beautyaddy: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
osazsky:
Them kill 2 for lekki internet exploded and the world termed it masacre even when it was obvious that d video was doctored...10 officers shout at a single civilians 10 times with life emmunations everyone is celebrating and defending it even when the video was not doctored.the problem I see here is inferiority complex...ok it's a white officer anything they do they are trained...people who have not left lekki in their lifetime said in situations like these Americans use pepper spray..rubber bullets...Barton's.. if they are trained y not go for the legs...tru the black..nigerians na mum 100 percent I swear

You're the one that doctored the Lekki toll gate shootings hey?

I hope your family also became one of the people to be shot and killed from the shootings of Nigerian soldiers and then we can call it a doctored shootings.

Foolish Murderer you are.

2 Likes

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by GamalNasser: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Elsueno:

You are very stufeed, So you think it's ok to shot a person 10 TIMES because he is armed with a kitchen knife. WTF is wrong with u nigga?

I didn't say it was okay I just told you how the average american cop is ...the mother should never have invited them for a domestic issues ..these guys have been known to shoot someone they even came to check up on
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Not again na
Too bad

What about shooting him on the leg
You can't be like him so stop.....damn niggar, he was shot 10 times by some mad police shocked shocked shocked
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by GamalNasser: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Segzy19:
Agreed but he had a knife; not a gun. Firing one of two shots to immobilize him would have sufficed; not fatality shooting him multiple times to kill him. That was excessive use of force.
Most American cops are very trigger happy
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by heendrix(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kuginzi:
Why can't CNN investigate who ordered the shooting?
Why can't Amnesty international push for sanctions against the US as they have been accused of killing blacks, and send Petitions to ICC?

are you asking a question??
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by hermesprogidy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Most cops are average marksmen trust me it's not easy to aim at moving limbs especially when the person is charging you
That guy was not charging at them, we was walking towards them, and it is easy to aim at the legs. Just point down and shoot. The problem with American cops is that they aim to kill minorities. It's typical stereotyping.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

You're the one that doctored the Lekki toll gate shootings hey?

I hope your family also became one of the people to be shot and killed from the shootings of Nigerian soldiers and then we can call it a doctored shootings.

Foolish Murderer you are.
oga where are the masacred families.who did this to us...so u will kill 80 people and none of them have brothers sis fathers husband to u Buhari gave them 200million naira each to bribe them.blacks are the definition of illiteracy I swear

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Beautyaddy: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
osazsky:
u would have allowed the disciplinary committee investigate the soldiers that did the doctored video on Twitter before running to America and international court..mumu america should go and face their problems and leaves us alone..in America I can go into any school with ak47 kill 1000 students and shut myself on my legs .nothing will happen to me..all I need to do is claim mental instability in court and d highest I will get will be 40 years..fool get a dstv and watch investigation discovery stop watching osun broadcasting service even their judiciary system is a mess and mockery grow up

You are a mentally deranged and frustrated liar. It does not work that way.

Most of those who claim mental instability after killings never ever leave prison. The die in prison.

Go and seek for urgent psychiatric help before you get someone else killed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.