Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor (81736 Views)

He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by brexit: 4:06am On Oct 28, 2020
This is baseless, Nigerians can say things without thinking

Our inability to be proactive coupled with hate and playing tribal cards are issues we need to tackle seriously

No sane man can imagine such for another human being

Let us be very careful about what we say in this country, there is high level of rumour mongering based on idleness

What are they thinking about Aisha the first lady whom i know cannot take or tolerate such imposition

History will vindicate the truth when the time comes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 28, 2020
I don't believe anything has changed, he is still the daft president elect.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Zenithpeak(m): 4:08am On Oct 28, 2020
If you really want to know the truth about this issue, ask the following people:
1. Bukola Saraki
2. Rochas Okorocha
3. Adams Aliu Oshiomole

Force those guys to talk and all these brouhaha will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by DrChukki: 4:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Also go and tell him is false

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by bangging(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-is-president-buhari-dead/
I suspected it when he was working from home in the name of rat chessing away mr president from is office? for me there where trying to change the security details that will work with the London buhari the should just keep that rat story one side abeg.. he should prove us wrong with is DNA at least he has the power bike son..

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Dblaiz(f): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2020
If Democratic party in US could not clone judge Ruth Ginsburg... If the whole world could not clone Michael Jackson. Of what special value is Buhari that they would have to clone him?

Abeg KANU and his fellow demented scallywags should park well.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Emmy3(m): 4:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Just passing
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Difrent: 4:19am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

FYI I’m yoruba from odogbolu LGA ogun state.

who ask you? make your comment and pass
abi guilty conscience dey worry you?

.....always resist the urge to salaye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Emyogalanya: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2020
But yet this post proved nothing otherwise. Kanu said do a dna test to prove me wrong and i will drop the agitation for Biafra. so what is holding him ? Let him do it and silent kanu forever now

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Commentor: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:
I kind of believe he might be another person. My reason-

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent years in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he killed protesters!

That's my humble opinion

May the soul of your loves ones lost af the Lekki toll gate rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by JoeEeL(m): 4:27am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

Thank you very much my fellow yoruba brother. I was writing today trying to explain to some foools here on NL who the enemy is but of course, the average black man's way of reasoning is quite sardonic. Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6207391/wike-urges-council-chairmen-youths/3#95382962

It's not even about a fake or real Buhari now but many things on multiple fronts are begging for an answer.

First why blame Igbos for anything? Why are Nigerians always quick to forget sequence of events and have a bad habit of turning around to blame the victims? For instance a certain stupid former governor of Lagos state was asking that the surviving shot Lekki protesters should be asked some questions when the idiott should be torn to shreds with queries?

How come Nigerians don't ask why they are comfortable with a president presiding over 220million people address the nation only once in a ten-minute long pre-recorded video every 3 months? Doesn't it look obvious that this country is being ruled by proxy?

Third, why do the citizens tend to sympathise more with buildings and so called fake state 'assets' when they get destroyed as opposed when their fellow youth get shot and killed by forces who are meant to protect? Are properties more important than lives? Why blame those who decide to defend themselves or you want them to routinely submit themselves to these murderous armies everytime abi?

Fourth, why brand ipob as a terrorist unit when fulani herdsmen have not yet been? Like are we that blind to see? Ghana, Togo all repelled these guys; a few days ago Benin banned them off. I was trying to explain to some idiotts yesterday but they were saying a Yoruba person must be stupid in seeing truths to what this guy says and I don't care. Im a crazy hunter for justice and the truth. And whoever spits it out of his mouth; to that person I will lend my ears.

Kanu speaks the truth to power and does not damn the consequences; you have to give it to him -- hate him or love him. He's so passionate about his people and his land but unfortunately, some of them are not even aware -- you find some of them here arguing like donkeys while their fellow brethren plan day and night to save their people and lands. He's almost like the Fela of our time, only that he's adding fire-for-fire with his own. Frankly, I would rather listen to him 10 times than listen to any average politician, home or abroad.

18 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by QuotaSystem: 4:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Mekudi:

May my life be managed the way Jonathan & PDP managed Nigeria's economy.

Okay.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by mac699: 4:33am On Oct 28, 2020
No matter what you people say I still believe he is dead. We have not seen him in almost 2years now rather he either communicate us via his social media handle or the presidency addresses us.

The recent speech he made on air was cropped.... Haba. There are more evidence on social media page than what this OP has and more is still coming.

The Buhari we voted for is an ex military man bond courageous and confident. Not this acclaimed shy and chicken hearted man sitting there.

That is why the services chiefs will never be sacked no matter the amount of blood boko haram shed in the north. They not fighting the war but rather protecting the the presidency making us believe that they actually doing something.

The way Nigerian politicians fight and hold on to power they can do anything to keep, even if it involves lying to 200m Nigerians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by waldigit: 4:35am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent years in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he killed protesters!

That's my humble opinion
Brilliant. This why I believe myself. Not because any of nonsense pictures fact check or what do they call themselves posted above. But my personal findings. Beside I am not blind and not a dumb. Someone was sick in late seventies and suddenly became so well and became so youthful even like femi adesina boy. Common.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by techstack: 4:40am On Oct 28, 2020
A right thinking person will know its always a lie

I mean everybody that have met Buhari in recent times, even international bodies would have been able to recognize him

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by waldigit: 4:40am On Oct 28, 2020
brexit:
This is baseless, Nigerians can say things without thinking

Our inability to be proactive coupled with hate and playing tribal cards are issues we need to tackle seriously

No sane man can imagine such for another human being

Let us be very careful about what we say in this country, there is high level of rumour mongering based on idleness

What are they thinking about Aisha the first lady whom i know cannot take or tolerate such imposition

History will vindicate the truth when the time comes
Open your eyes and use your brain, the fact are there in the field. You don't need anyone to present them. I doubted for so long myself until I did my due diligence. I don't need any dumb fact checker.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Organs(m): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

That's my humble opinion

Bros, Nobi insult oh, however, if youre over 25 and you still neva get sense, trust me no hope again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by waldigit: 4:44am On Oct 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Why I am not so bothered about all these news is that...Yes, I am not close to Ask Rock..but then..this is Nigeria!

Nigeria politicians are power drunk, your closest political friend, can actually be your enemy.

It is not possible President Buhari will be dead and all the machineries in the leading opposition party PDP will keep quiet. Not possible!

So, Buhari died in 2017 and PDP will allow an acclaimed "Impostor" to contest against powerful Atiku backed by Olusegun Obasanjo

Not just possible!

So big wigs in Nigeria's political space with connections all over the world will just allow impostor to be ruling them....Anyone that believes the story really needs health check.

We all know the speed at which Goodluck Jonathan became President after Yardua's death (They tried hiding his death, but once some powerful people couldn't get in touch with him, the news of his incapacitation and death fills the air)
You are one those they have been able to deceive with party politics. That is why they use many of you youths to do their dirty work. APC is bad go and kill them for us and boom you go. I am very sorry for some of Nigerian youths, because you lack culture of science.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by techstack: 4:45am On Oct 28, 2020
A right-thinking person will know its always a lie

I mean everybody that has met Buhari in recent times, even international bodies would have been able to recognize him.

A foreigner can never be the president of a sovereign country like Nigeria.
It's against everything Nigeria, our law, our security.

NSA/military etc wouldn't allow that to happen.

Aside from the above, the Osibanjo, Senate president etc wouldn't allow that too,
Who doesn't want to be the first citizen
It can never happen in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by waldigit: 4:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Organs:

Bros, Nobi insult oh, however, if youre over 25 and you still neva get sense, trust me no hope again.
Look at your the way you react. It's shameful. He presented a very truthproof grounds on which he premised his position instead of engaging intellectually you resorted to barbarism. You have been to school yet you lack emotional intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by waldigit: 4:54am On Oct 28, 2020
His picture yesterday. Who is older between Buhari and the man standing by hi is right side.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Biodun556(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Only fools will believe in those pictures.

When lies are repeated people believe it to be true. That's IPOB strategy
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by waldigit: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2020
His picture yesterday. Who is older between Buhari and the man standing by his right side.
This for those who have eyes and brain. This a picture from presidency yesterday. It's not from Kanu. I downloaded myself. Since I know I didn't doctor it I made my conclusion. I don't need anybody to believe me, neither do I need to believe anybody.

8 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Ayomide811(m): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:

I give up on what I wanted to post when I see your moniker

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by mogbeyiteren: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2020
That is why we always hear the Presidency said this.........why not Buhari
Also why is he not quick to address the nation in time of crisis
Why would the presidency be defending a pre-recorded video of Buhari addressing the nation

I know most top politicians are aware of this...

The worst of all is that the British thinks they can fool Nigerians all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Buhari is "alive" but totally incapacitated, probably in the last stage of dementia. All of us recall when they held a presidential debate, he was not able to comprehend anything, leaving Osinbajo to answer most questions. That said, the young man posing as Buhari is a body double.

In conclusion, both Buhari and "Jubrin" are used interchangeably to deceive Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by nautybride: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Macphenson:
Ok

Believe you me, if Buhari was dead, the likes of Obasanjo, SARAKI , DINO MELAYE etc would have long voiced it out loud and clear to the Nation as they are not in the good books of the President and the Presidency. Even Tinubu will play the political game so that Osibanjo will take over which has always been his dream.

The Yoruba elites would have voiced it more than Even Nnamdi Kanu so that power will automatically return to South West .

I remember telling my uncle that NNAMDI KANU was hasty in making that statement public, he would have waited a little and see if there's a way he would gather some hard core forensic evidences to buttress his point. His saying it then only made them to up their game, and tighten every loose end.

Good points you have but with this quoted comment; NEVER EVER TRUST ANY POLITICIAN. Every one has his own price.
Anything to make them still relevant. They are all power drunk and could go to any length to remain in power.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:07am On Oct 28, 2020
l am not bothered about whatever happens but all I know is that the American president in the person of Donald Trump called someone the LIFELESS one. Any explanation to why Donald Trump called him the LIFELESS ONE?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by KosiGee(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:

You are Yoruba from Odogbolu, I’m Igbo from Anambra and also 100% 042.

I wish to say that anyone believing in the Jibril El Sudaini conspiracy theory or believe that Buhari is dead and isn’t the man in Aso Rock has serious mental issues. The so called journalist claiming to have covered the event in my opinion is a liar, an impostor and deluded.

I think that Buhari is in Aso Rock and I also think that the man has dementia. I think he doesn’t make crucial decisions as he lacks the capacity to do that due to ill health and the required competency required for such an exalted position.
Many times he has forgotten names of his colleagues etc.

Buhari is still the president. Buhari is alive but Buhari of 2020 isn’t the Buhari that we used to know. He might not recognise a good photo of Tunde Idiagbon, even if he does, he might not pronounce his name correctly.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Why I am not so bothered about all these news is that...Yes, I am not close to Ask Rock..but then..this is Nigeria!

Nigeria politicians are power drunk, your closest political friend, can actually be your enemy.

It is not possible President Buhari will be dead and all the machineries in the leading opposition party PDP will keep quiet. Not possible!

So, Buhari died in 2017 and PDP will allow an acclaimed "Impostor" to contest against powerful Atiku backed by Olusegun Obasanjo

Not just possible!

So big wigs in Nigeria's political space with connections all over the world will just allow impostor to be ruling them....Anyone that believes the story really needs health check.

We all know the speed at which Goodluck Jonathan became President after Yardua's death (They tried hiding his death, but once some powerful people couldn't get in touch with him, the news of his incapacitation and death fills the air)

You have said nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.