Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor (81753 Views)

He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by excomarow(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:
I kind of believe he might be another person. My reason-

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent months in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he ordered the killing of innocent protesters and Shiite Moslems! Come on..no sympathy for his fellow country man

That's my humble opinion
Anybody that thinks buhari is an imposter he or she is a BIG FOOL of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Ever8090: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Mekudi:
Anyhow how you twist it, na presidency we have , we don't have a president.

Do you think Trump wasn't right to have called Buhari lifeless. A president that can't talk without reading from already prepared note. A president that appointed dead people to his cabinet, a man that doesn't know what's going on in his home ,party and country. We all knew how Abakyari's Children took over Buhari's bedroom and chase away Aishat

may your life be managed the way Buhari is managing our economy. Can I hear you say Amen
may your life,that of your family and unborn generations be filled with rumours and unrealistic events and lies,failures and runaway success as it is with Nnamdi Kanu lead Biafera struggle..say a big Amen

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by BREYZ: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-is-president-buhari-dead/

This analysis shows you dont have sense neither do you have eyes to see.
Buhari is dead and buried and the man in Aso Rock is an imposter. They will announce his death after his tenure in 2023, they are playing with our intelligence just like Fashola and the camera.
I will be here and will remind you of this post in the year 2023

Garcia's!

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2020
You don't have evidence it's false. It's a claim. The burden of proof lies on the claimants. But until then, we can keep our fingers crossed
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by memnon37(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

FYI I’m yoruba from odogbolu LGA ogun state.

Your username (madness) says it all.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2020
In a sentence, Buhari is gone. That is why he can't address Nigerians live on TV.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by AnanseK(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2020
According to Loony Kanu, the hunchback fugitive albino and self appointed Dictator of the Igbo race.

Meanwhile:

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by ayzTIGER: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Dblaiz:
If Democratic party in US could not clone judge Ruth Ginsburg... If the whole world could not clone Michael Jackson. Of what special value is Buhari that they would have to clone him?

Abeg KANU and his fellow demented scallywags should park well.
Don't be smart by half here. Nobody is talking about a clone here, we are talking about an impostor, a body double

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by ceejayluv(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent months in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he ordered the killing of innocent protesters and Shiite Moslems! Come on..no sympathy for his fellow country man

That's my humble opinion
Frankly, most people peddling the death rumour had already wished him dead after months on medical leave. They're just wallowing in disappointment that Yar'adua 2.0 didn't occur.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Gandollaar(f): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Macphenson:
Ok

Overtime this issue has been a subject of debate and concern. I remember sometime last year I travelled to see my family in the east and we were having this debate. Here is what I told them.

First of all we all agreed something is wrong in ASO ROCK, but can't point out exactly what it is because no concrete evidence like DNA and other forensic analysis.

I remember telling them that for Donald Trump to have met with Buhari in white House proves that he is the one, and Trump's lifeless being statement also proves Buhari is terribly sick. If it is not the real Buhari, he won't be given clearance by the WHITE HOUSE to see POTUS. even if Trump wants to do it on his own, CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies in America won't allow him to do that.

Secondly, Buhari attending the UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY and addressing the world leaders also affirms he is the one. For those who can remember, when he got to the assembly, his security details were kept aside and a woman was assigned to be his detail althrough the time of the assembly.

If he is the impostor "JUBRIN" some world leaders ( the likes of PUTIN) won't seat down and be listening to an impostor "JUBRIN" addressing them in the United Nations Assembly, they won't tolerate such nonsense which is even a big security risk for them as terrorist can explore that option and cause serious destruction.

Please be guided, I totally agree that something is wrong in ASO ROCK but nobody can prove it now with hard core evidences.

What I think is, probably Buhari is alive and terribly sick but there is also a "JUBRIN" whom they use as a double to attend to some state functions. I remember seeing a picture where "BUHARI" was putting on a face mask and the face mask bent his ear, obviously proving that it's a rubber ear and not a human ear.

The shooting in ASO ROCK also affirms that Buhari has totally lost control.

Believe you me, if Buhari was dead, the likes of Obasanjo, SARAKI , DINO MELAYE etc would have long voiced it out loud and clear to the Nation as they are not in the good books of the President and the Presidency. Even Tinubu will play the political game so that Osibanjo will take over which has always been his dream.

The Yoruba elites would have voiced it more than Even Nnamdi Kanu so that power will automatically return to South West .

I remember telling my uncle that NNAMDI KANU was hasty in making that statement public, he would have waited a little and see if there's a way he would gather some hard core forensic evidences to buttress his point. His saying it then only made them to up their game, and tighten every loose end.

. See epistle!!!!

Buhari don kpai simpu!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Enyimbamercedes: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Impostor or not; the real one o, the fake one... all of them are incompetent. It isn’t as if the “real” one was doing well before his illness

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by prayer2015(f): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Am beginning to think Something is certainly fishy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Positivelyblue(f): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2020
if truly buhari is alive, then he should come out to clear the air himself instead of releasing 10 minutes videos anytime he's been needed

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by thecommunist(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2020
jcmaiah:

It's called a double. It's possible
it is possible and it has happened in history in the past. Examples; Felix dadaev, Stalin's political double...examples abounds in history!

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Kuginzi: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2020
SolutionsGuy:
So someone had to spend precious time writing this? Meaning, some people actually think it is true that Buhari is cloned or impostor is used. Looks like many Nigerians are turning to mor.ons.

No president in the entire world would die and it will be concealed beyond one week! Not even a sophisticated country, let alone a 10th world mumu country like Naija.
I swear there senses has expired.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by TrumpDonald2: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Why I am not so bothered about all these news is that...Yes, I am not close to Ask Rock..but then..this is Nigeria!

Nigeria politicians are power drunk, your closest political friend, can actually be your enemy.

It is not possible President Buhari will be dead and all the machineries in the leading opposition party PDP will keep quiet. Not possible!

So, Buhari died in 2017 and PDP will allow an acclaimed "Impostor" to contest against powerful Atiku backed by Olusegun Obasanjo

Not just possible!

So big wigs in Nigeria's political space with connections all over the world will just allow impostor to be ruling them....Anyone that believes the story really needs health check.

We all know the speed at which Goodluck Jonathan became President after Yardua's death (They tried hiding his death, but once some powerful people couldn't get in touch with him, the news of his incapacitation and death fills the air)
Oga, you just don't know Nigerian politicians. Besides, its not every opposition member that has access to the president. Those that matters have been met and as a 'matter of national security', bribed to play along for peace sake.

You can only be sure before you can have the confidence and courage to come out and make such accusation. Nnamdi Kanu has always been right on the information he provides and I dont doubt that Buhari is dead because he is really dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by toprealman: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

This ur reason make sense. Them follow us they call am Buhari. And he's supposed to be their husband n Dad. No connect, nothing. Just Buhari. I agree with u 100%
Exactly!
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by imagrg(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2020
That the President is a clone is fabricated and a maliciously contrived falsehood.
Reason: NO country can conceal such a "secret" for more than one week without it being found out by foreign countries' intelligence unit.

People should STOP Social Media FALSE rumour peddling.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
[s]The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

FYI I’m yoruba from odogbolu LGA ogun state. [/s]

Yorubas know themselves, you are not part of them, go back to your Abia state and stop claiming Ogun state
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Onlinesmart: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

That's my humble opinion
I kind of believe you're insane. Disprove it
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Denzoking(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by adanny01(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2020
DKM123:
LOL. It's crazy that people think he is dead. I mean..... undecided undecided

But again, people assuming such goes to show how disconnected Buhari is from the people who he is supposed to govern. Will anyone assume Trump or Sanwo Olu is dead for example?
He is totally and completely unaware and far away from events happening in the country and I cant help but wonder if all he does is sleep 24/7 in his bedroom. Just imagine, when EVERYONE including my 3year old niece knew the term "covid 19" as it was on everyone's lips and an household name, yet the supposed President didn't know what it was called, referring to it as "covik one-nine". undecided
Goes to show how far removed he is from the society, yet he is supposed to be in charge of Nigerians. Kai! embarassed embarassed

You think he is not aware or far removed from happenings, I want to categorically tell you he is very much aware. However, I believe he made a deliberate choice to be salient not that I support it but I understand why.

With the current politically motivated waves of propagandas, the gullibility of many Nigerians and the kind of hatred for Buhari and anything Hausa or Fulani by PDP and the followers, the less he say the better for him. Even the Lekki speech became absolutely necessary before he did it. People like me knew that there is nothing Buhari will say the he will not be criticised for. His handlers know it and have chosen the silent treatment.

Freedom of speech has been taken too far and the educational rot of our education system is showing glaringly leaving so many Nigerians without critical comprehension.

I understand with Buhari in keeping the silence and I pray Nigerians will understand and cut the bullshit conspiracy theories and the deliberate lies pitting the government against its people. Yes the standard of living is far worst, the government made difficult choices, i do believe that economist did understand and tried to explain to Nigerians but no, we were not having it. We knew we needed to brace up for the difficult time well ahead, but the lack of comprehension is still putting us in denial.

Next government will still experience the same issues. This post itself will attract insults, that's the new Nigeria
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Okfrank25: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Time will tell
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Lanre0: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Christian Association of Nigeria & Nnamdi KANU are the satanic bodies spreading this falsehood. Most of Nigeria Christians who are thinking sheepishly also believe in this cook up story.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by zoedew: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Who believes such gibberish!
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by victorazy(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2020
SolutionsGuy:
So someone had to spend precious time writing this? Meaning, some people actually think it is true that Buhari is cloned or impostor is used. Looks like many Nigerians are turning to mor.ons.

No president in the entire world would die and it will be concealed beyond one week! Not even a sophisticated country, let alone a 10th world mumu country like Naija.

No call my country mumu country again o! angry
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Dblaiz:
If Democratic party in US could not clone judge Ruth Ginsburg... If the whole world could not clone Michael Jackson. Of what special value is Buhari that they would have to clone him?

Abeg KANU and his fellow demented scallywags should park well.
Oga, there is a difference btw a clone and an impostor. The man in aso rock is an impostor. Aisha's wife even confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2020
How can an 80-year-old man look like a 50-year-old man? Does it mean Queen Elizabeth cannot get the same cream Buhari got to look so young? Does it also mean that Bill Gates cannot get the same cream? Keep deceiving yourselves, not me.

A President all of a sudden became camera shy. You cannot deceive folks like me.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by leonard509(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

If the Pope can legalize gay marriage, then fact-checkers wey nobody send can also be dirty! Who send in a message.. tueh!
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by chuksme(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Buhari has died, whether you believe it or not . At last the truth must be opened for the ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by leonard509(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

If the Pope can legalize gay marriage, then fact-checkers wey nobody send can also be dirty! Who send in a message.. tueh!
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Kuginzi: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2020
The problem created by Mr Kenny Okwu Kanu (Nnamdi Kanu) can only be solved by all of us together through media evangelism, re-orientation of the minds of our people. Media is the answer to counter Mr Kanu's false propaganda.
Our people (BIAFRANS) are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to reading. THEY PREFER LISTENING TO GOSSIPS & WATCHING FALSE ACTS&FALSE SHOWS. This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda.
Surprised is when some educated people believed him because of the power of false propaganda.
Our people do not like to accept realities & realistic projections.
They prefer lies and deception.
IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.