Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor (81774 Views)

He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by emapeteum(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Why this claimed that Buhari is dead is champion by a particular section of the country? You may hate him, but let's stop this fake and unreasonable lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2020
leonard509:

If the Pope can legalize gay marriage, then fact-checkers wey nobody send can also be dirty! Who send in a message.. tueh!
Don't mind them. They think everyone is foolish like them.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Kuginzi: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2020
chuksme:
Buhari has died, whether you believe it or not . At last the truth must be opened for the ignorant people.
Your gullibility deserve certificate of return
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Kuginzi: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Nat404:
Don't mind them. They think everyone is foolish like them.
You guys are drunk with the deception of Kanu
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by CHIGIM: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

FYI I’m yoruba from odogbolu LGA ogun state.

Abeg park well and dont bring in a mad man in to this house abeg.
And btw me and u i dont think u are a Yoruba man like u claim but what do i know
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Kuginzi:

You guys are drunk with the deception of Kanu
Yes, you are more intelligent than Nnamdi Kanu. You vagabond!
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2020
When Yaradua died, they tried to cover it up but failed, so I am not surprised in this one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by ayusco85(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2020
michlins:
Give stupidity the required amount of time and it will gain appeal that even the intelligent people will question it.

For a fact, scientists haven't perfected cloning of complex organism. This won't even stop people from believing that Buhari is dead. Humans will always believe what they want to believe sha

Very true.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Kuginzi: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Nat404:
Yes, you are more intelligent than Nnamdi Kanu. You vagabond!
Your gullibility deserve certificate of return.
Everything is meaningless to you guys except lies and deception.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by iJhoe(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2020
well, for a story it is too bad to be true. cloning as bad as it may sound to connect with a ruling president can't be entirely true yet, this is Nigeria where the impossible can possible. I still considered this as a report from the rumor mills. if it were,Buhari certainly has enemies within and without and the won't just keep mum on such inconspicuous issue. things might not be right in Aso rock and Nigeria as a whole but this certainly is not the truth
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Kuginzi:

Your gullibility deserve certificate of return.
Everything is meaningless to you guys except lies and deception.
Nigeria is the only country snakes swallow money. If they tell you that they hid Covid-19 palliatives in warehouses across the nation, would you believe that? Absolutely not. That is why I said you are a vagabond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by tfelicityk(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Smiling...

May God distance us from hatred and replace it with loves into our heart. Aameen
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by RPG2020(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Where is Una Last lady
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by DAVE5(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2020
DKM123:
LOL. It's crazy that people think he is dead. I mean..... undecided undecided

But again, people assuming such goes to show how disconnected Buhari is from the people who he is supposed to govern. Will anyone assume Trump or Sanwo Olu is dead for example?
He is totally and completely unaware and far away from events happening in the country and I cant help but wonder if all he does is sleep 24/7 in his bedroom. Just imagine, when EVERYONE including my 3year old niece knew the term "covid 19" as it was on everyone's lips and an household name, yet the supposed President didn't know what it was called, referring to it as "covik one-nine". undecided
Goes to show how far removed he is from the society, yet he is supposed to be in charge of Nigerians. Kai! embarassed embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Naijaarchive(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2020
That man is definitely not a clone... Cloning isn't as easy as it appears in movies.... Buhari is just being Buhari...
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Donspicey: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Well frm my observation d buhari i knw is not the one that usually address Nigerians.......

Dem dey package pesin wey dey give us speech....

I sha knw say Las Las we all go know the truth....

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by spywavenoah(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
This is pure rubbish, you are pointing your fact on the video alone. However there are many other fact backing up his dead mantra.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Naijaarchive(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Impostor or not; the real one o, the fake one... all of them are incompetent. It isn’t as if the “real” one was doing well before his illness

Abi o... Just being Buhari
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by ORIAYO70(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Why I am not so bothered about all these news is that...Yes, I am not close to Ask Rock..but then..this is Nigeria!

Nigeria politicians are power drunk, your closest political friend, can actually be your enemy.

It is not possible President Buhari will be dead and all the machineries in the leading opposition party PDP will keep quiet. Not possible!

So, Buhari died in 2017 and PDP will allow an acclaimed "Impostor" to contest against powerful Atiku backed by Olusegun Obasanjo

Not just possible!

So big wigs in Nigeria's political space with connections all over the world will just allow impostor to be ruling them....Anyone that believes the story really needs health check.

We all know the speed at which Goodluck Jonathan became President after Yardua's death (They tried hiding his death, but once some powerful people couldn't get in touch with him, the news of his incapacitation and death fills the air)

I have watched so many videos, pictures, and voice record...showing this man is dead..

I aggre with your assertion, cos I have made such analysis...

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nat404: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Lots of people don't know that pictures tell more about a person. It is a solid evidence but some of you are daft and so, wouldn't believe that.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by lomprico(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Why I am not so bothered about all these news is that...Yes, I am not close to Ask Rock..but then..this is Nigeria!

Nigeria politicians are power drunk, your closest political friend, can actually be your enemy.

It is not possible President Buhari will be dead and all the machineries in the leading opposition party PDP will keep quiet. Not possible!

So, Buhari died in 2017 and PDP will allow an acclaimed "Impostor" to contest against powerful Atiku backed by Olusegun Obasanjo

Not just possible!

So big wigs in Nigeria's political space with connections all over the world will just allow impostor to be ruling them....Anyone that believes the story really needs health check.

We all know the speed at which Goodluck Jonathan became President after Yardua's death (They tried hiding his death, but once some powerful people couldn't get in touch with him, the news of h is incapacitation and death fills the air)

powerful point!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Reasoning(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:
I kind of believe he might be another person. My reason-

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent months in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he ordered the killing of innocent protesters and Shiite Moslems! Come on..no sympathy for his fellow country man

That's my humble opinion
I also thought the same
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Firstpage:

Do you have any evidence the POTUS called him the lifeless one or you are just a dumb kid whose brain is being toiled with?
I think you are a dumb kid as well with a toyed brain also
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Reasoning(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
michlins:
Give stupidity the required amount of time and it will gain appeal that even the intelligent people will question it.

For a fact, scientists haven't perfected cloning of complex organism. This won't even stop people from believing that Buhari is dead. Humans will always believe what they want to believe sha
Forget cloning, how about the science behind SURROGATE. Just guessing though. cool
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Friend22(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-is-president-buhari-dead/

In all honesty,only compound irredeemable fools will say the man at the aso rock is not Buhari.
I personally see those who propagate that nonsense as moronic imbeciles!
No apologise.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Friend22(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Reasoning:
Forget cloning, how about the science behind SURROGATE. Just guessing though. cool

You obviously left your 'reasoning'under your feet.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Hasino2258: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Hatred is such a heavy thing to carry. So dangerous that it has blocked many peoples common sense
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Friend22(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2020
DrChukki:
Also go and tell him is false

Without any iota of doubt we know people propagating this filth are from a particular section of this country.
When you are known to engage in anything fake for money,why should we even take whatever you claim serious.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by semyman: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Danielstainz:
This news is not even worth back page... he's gone like those Edo state escapies
Animal
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by michlins(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Reasoning:
read my statements and just put yourself into perceptive
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Pearly255(f): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2020
An imposter has been ruling us for years now

God help Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Reasoning(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2020
DKM123:
LOL. It's crazy that people think he is dead. I mean..... undecided undecided

But again, people assuming such goes to show how disconnected Buhari is from the people who he is supposed to govern. Will anyone assume Trump or Sanwo Olu is dead for example?
He is totally and completely unaware and far away from events happening in the country and I cant help but wonder if all he does is sleep 24/7 in his bedroom. Just imagine, when EVERYONE including my 3year old niece knew the term "covid 19" as it was on everyone's lips and an household name, yet the supposed President didn't know what it was called, referring to it as "covik one-nine". undecided
Goes to show how far removed he is from the society, yet he is supposed to be in charge of Nigerians. Kai! embarassed embarassed
That's one of the convincing point!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.