Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor (81775 Views)

He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by CHUKWUOBED(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Only demented, misguided ipob clowns and their likes believe that our fresh and handsome darling daddy PMB is a clone.

The truth is that they were so disappointed at his full recovery despite all their death wishes, and were so heartbroken to see him fresh, healthy and full of vigor that they had to conclude he must be a clone. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

May I be so fresh and blessed that my enemies will question my existence cool
May you be fresh like your PMB
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by lagonovo: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Who did I offend my God!
I thought this Buhari clone or replacement story was just sarcasm that we all enjoy to spite his supporters I didn't know some Nigerians actually believe it! Nigeria should be renamed Mumuria. Too many mumus and certified dullards.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by LordOfTheGame: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
The idiot that write this nonsense is more stupid than buhari and Jubril combined. How can you distort Nnamdi Kanu's claim to make it look totally unbelievable? Kanu never claimed that the dullard was cloned, he said that he's dead and replaced with a certain Jubril from Sudan in collaboration with the fulani and British criminals.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by chris51(f): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Why I am not so bothered about all these news is that...Yes, I am not close to Ask Rock..but then..this is Nigeria!

Nigeria politicians are power drunk, your closest political friend, can actually be your enemy.

It is not possible President Buhari will be dead and all the machineries in the leading opposition party PDP will keep quiet. Not possible!

So, Buhari died in 2017 and PDP will allow an acclaimed "Impostor" to contest against powerful Atiku backed by Olusegun Obasanjo

Not just possible!

So big wigs in Nigeria's political space with connections all over the world will just allow impostor to be ruling them....Anyone that believes the story really needs health check.

We all know the speed at which Goodluck Jonathan became President after Yardua's death (They tried hiding his death, but once some powerful people couldn't get in touch with him, the news of his incapacitation and death fills the air)

I am of same opinion with you. If Buhari died in 2017 as claimed, will the opponents fold hands and allow a stranger contest against them?
Definitely NOT

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Kwili: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Macphenson:
Ok

Overtime this issue has been a subject of debate and concern. I remember sometime last year I travelled to see my family in the east and we were having this debate. Here is what I told them.

First of all we all agreed something is wrong in ASO ROCK, but can't point out exactly what it is because no concrete evidence like DNA and other forensic analysis.

I remember telling them that for Donald Trump to have met with Buhari in white House proves that he is the one, and Trump's lifeless being statement also proves Buhari is terribly sick. If it is not the real Buhari, he won't be given clearance by the WHITE HOUSE to see POTUS. even if Trump wants to do it on his own, CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies in America won't allow him to do that.

Secondly, Buhari attending the UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY and addressing the world leaders also affirms he is the one. For those who can remember, when he got to the assembly, his security details were kept aside and a woman was assigned to be his detail althrough the time of the assembly.

If he is the impostor "JUBRIN" some world leaders ( the likes of PUTIN) won't seat down and be listening to an impostor "JUBRIN" addressing them in the United Nations Assembly, they won't tolerate such nonsense which is even a big security risk for them as terrorist can explore that option and cause serious destruction.

Please be guided, I totally agree that something is wrong in ASO ROCK but nobody can prove it now with hard core evidences.

What I think is, probably Buhari is alive and terribly sick but there is also a "JUBRIN" whom they use as a double to attend to some state functions. I remember seeing a picture where "BUHARI" was putting on a face mask and the face mask bent his ear, obviously proving that it's a rubber ear and not a human ear.

The shooting in ASO ROCK also affirms that Buhari has totally lost control.

Believe you me, if Buhari was dead, the likes of Obasanjo, SARAKI , DINO MELAYE etc would have long voiced it out loud and clear to the Nation as they are not in the good books of the President and the Presidency. Even Tinubu will play the political game so that Osibanjo will take over which has always been his dream.

The Yoruba elites would have voiced it more than Even Nnamdi Kanu so that power will automatically return to South West .

I remember telling my uncle that NNAMDI KANU was hasty in making that statement public, he would have waited a little and see if there's a way he would gather some hard core forensic evidences to buttress his point. His saying it then only made them to up their game, and tighten every loose end.

my simple question to u is how will u explain the rat infestation of buhari's office, immediately he came back after a long period of staying out of d country due to his health issue? was d office infested by rat or because this new buhari finger print can't access d office.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by chris51(f): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2020
chris51:

I am of same opinion with you. If Buhari died in 2017 as claimed, will the opponents fold hands and allow a stranger contest against them?
Definitely NOT
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Conspiracy theory with power hungry PDP? I don't know what to say to you people.

Oh when pdp raised the alarm did anyone believe them? No.

Sorry I'm not insunuating if that man is our real buhari or not but with some of his action and body languages definitely something not right somewhere as per Buhari haven't said that all I know the truth will show up one good or bad day for sure.

So stay calm bro we shall all see if its a lie or true ok. I know you are buhari aka Zombie carry on your eyes go clear soon.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by joe120120(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Olabamiji509: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Nigeria na scam ajeh.if na money make buhari change like that,why he no change b4 becoming head of state?buhari na scam

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by ThatFairGuy1: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
jrusky:

Oh when pdp raised the alarm did anyone believe them? No.

Sorry I'm not insunuating if that man is our real buhari or not but with some of his action and body languages definitely something not right somewhere as per Buhari haven't said that all I know the truth will show up one good or bad day for sure.

So stay calm bro we shall all see if its a lie or true ok. I know you are buhari aka Zombie carry on your eyes go clear soon.
Don't digress, this argument is about common sense not about being coined ZOMBIE or WAILERS.

PDP NEVER FOR ONCE MADE SUCH ALLEGATION. NEVER. PROVE ME WRONG WITH EVIDENCE.

When the news broke out, one of the South Eastern Governor went to ASO Rock to confirm and it was in affirmative.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by murphybo(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:
I kind of believe he might be another person. My reason-

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent months in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he ordered the killing of innocent protesters and Shiite Moslems! Come on..no sympathy for his fellow country man

That's my humble opinion
You allow your emotions to override your instincts...first he's nature of sickness was not revealed, what if it was ailment that reqiures operation and the operations has been done successfully do u expect him to fall sick of same ailment often again? NO.
Wearing of mask on your comfort zone is not mandatory and all guest he's been receiving do wear and he's not been seen in public gatherings for long, besides do Donald Trump wears masks until campaigns season and when cabinets started testing positive?
When you are reach comfortable and stress free there is tendency to glow like a kid.
Do you mean Sultan from Sudan gave those orders to kill Shiite while bihari would not do dont understand while that make u believe his not him.
Am not a bihari supporter but that doesn't make me loose my sense cos of hatred on him.
Is AU that was Alleged to have a minute silent for Bihari still recognise him still as a member of leader after his dead. Or AU conspired with Nigerian APC to play PDP, or PDP is not aware mostly Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye and Ayodele Fayose...cos those people can never keep quiet about it at all.
Bro its a fabricated lies
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Bsure: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Dblaiz:
If Democratic party in US could not clone judge Ruth Ginsburg... If the whole world could not clone Michael Jackson. Of what special value is Buhari that they would have to clone him?

Abeg KANU and his fellow demented scallywags should park well.
abeg help me ask them o grin grin grin Buhari of all people.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by emanobis(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2020
SolutionsGuy:
So someone had to spend precious time writing this? Meaning, some people actually think it is true that Buhari is cloned or impostor is used. Looks like many Nigerians are turning to mor.ons.

No president in the entire world would die and it will be concealed beyond one week! Not even a sophisticated country, let alone a 10th world mumu country like Naija.

How many weeks was dt of Late Yar'adua's death hidden? To the extent of keeping it from Jonathan?
My brother, power intoxicates.
Besides, a world power like Britain will ever be ready to conceal such as a result of their business interest and assets in Nigeria.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Pleasant101: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Was actually looking out for anywhere op would talk about Eric Joyce tweets, and challenge for him to be sued by FGN and didn't see, or isn't that worrisome too�
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by kingxsamz(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Anyone who thinks Buhari is a clone or an imposter should have his brain checked. No time for all these useless conspiracy theories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:
I kind of believe he might be another person. My reason-

He was very sickly in 2017. Spent months in London till Nigerians chased him out by their protest. How can someone very very sickly become very well? It is not humanly possible. The one here is so healthy. He wasn't wearing mask, covid nor catch am. Haba

His younger sister is in her 80's...this one is over 80 and his hands are like 30years old

Another reason, he has no sympathy for Nigerians.. see the way he ordered the killing of innocent protesters and Shiite Moslems! Come on..no sympathy for his fellow country man

That's my humble opinion

So in your opinion, they had the time to look for another person from Sudan who actually looks like Buhari, with the same height, body weight and looks and trained him to act like Buhari, speak like him and brought him to Nigeria to live in Aso Rock, and the opposition party, PDP, saw all these and decided to keep quiet and allow him run for election? You need your brain checked.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Macphenson:
Ok

Overtime this issue has been a subject of debate and concern. I remember sometime last year I travelled to see my family in the east and we were having this debate. Here is what I told them.

First of all we all agreed something is wrong in ASO ROCK, but can't point out exactly what it is because no concrete evidence like DNA and other forensic analysis.

I remember telling them that for Donald Trump to have met with Buhari in white House proves that he is the one, and Trump's lifeless being statement also proves Buhari is terribly sick. If it is not the real Buhari, he won't be given clearance by the WHITE HOUSE to see POTUS. even if Trump wants to do it on his own, CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies in America won't allow him to do that.

Secondly, Buhari attending the UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY and addressing the world leaders also affirms he is the one. For those who can remember, when he got to the assembly, his security details were kept aside and a woman was assigned to be his detail althrough the time of the assembly.

If he is the impostor "JUBRIN" some world leaders ( the likes of PUTIN) won't seat down and be listening to an impostor "JUBRIN" addressing them in the United Nations Assembly, they won't tolerate such nonsense which is even a big security risk for them as terrorist can explore that option and cause serious destruction.

Please be guided, I totally agree that something is wrong in ASO ROCK but nobody can prove it now with hard core evidences.

What I think is, probably Buhari is alive and terribly sick but there is also a "JUBRIN" whom they use as a double to attend to some state functions. I remember seeing a picture where "BUHARI" was putting on a face mask and the face mask bent his ear, obviously proving that it's a rubber ear and not a human ear.

The shooting in ASO ROCK also affirms that Buhari has totally lost control.

Believe you me, if Buhari was dead, the likes of Obasanjo, SARAKI , DINO MELAYE etc would have long voiced it out loud and clear to the Nation as they are not in the good books of the President and the Presidency. Even Tinubu will play the political game so that Osibanjo will take over which has always been his dream.

The Yoruba elites would have voiced it more than Even Nnamdi Kanu so that power will automatically return to South West .

I remember telling my uncle that NNAMDI KANU was hasty in making that statement public, he would have waited a little and see if there's a way he would gather some hard core forensic evidences to buttress his point. His saying it then only made them to up their game, and tighten every loose end.

See the below tweet screenshot.

Verify it yourself.

That tweet hasn't been deleted up till today.

Yes I agree there's no concrete evidence, but something is terribly wrong at Aso rock.

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2020
DrChukki:
Also go and tell him is false

This is your proof of Buhari being dead? A tweet?
Make una dey reason nw. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Ochelyko1: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2020
We are all here and I pray we all will be alive that day that the aso rock will torn apart and every evil hidden practice will be make know. The youths are watching closely and we are all seeing what the fulani people are doing in the country.

They have threaten all those who knew the truth and have made them to swore an oat not to reveal their secret.

But God will stop them through the youths. Just yesterday the imposter Buhari extend the INEC chairman stay in office to 5years more, these is a clear indication that something is wrong, they are beginning to see a threat so they want to use the same man to rigg election again In favour of them (fulanis leaders) coming next election so as to remain in power and continue their evil practices.

But these will be shut down by the youth and alot of people will die as a result of what will happen and these will provoke the youths for the step to take which is REVOLUTION.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by michlins(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I don't believe the cloning version but I believe there's a possibility that there's truth in the rumor of his death. Presidents sometimes make use of look-alikes who represent them in dangerous situations, such as a press conference in a volatile region. Cosmetic surgery is usually used to make the person look as similar to the other person as possible. The person who we call "President" may actually be a look-alike and not the real Buhari. Also, if you'll analyze with an open mind, you'll know there's something fishy going on. Remember when Musa Yar'Adua died, the presidency denied his death for so long until they couldn't any longer.
I mean, this is Nigeria, anything is possible
do you know what the death of Buhari will mean for lots of people like Dasuki and el zazakky. These people have people in the highest office of the land and none of them have come out to say he's dead.

I hate discussing this because it dumbs my brain
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by HantaVirus(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2020
When this rumour first came out, I called Nnamdi kanu an idiot and regarded him as a lowlife just looking for attention... But activities happening of recent makes me wanna believe Nnamdi kanu..

Please go to Instagram and search for Zahra buhari's page(Mrs_zmbi) and go to her 42th post where she took a picture with her family and read her caption carefully.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by bejeria101(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

FYI I’m yoruba from odogbolu LGA ogun state.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by uncleade(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
One must be a bloody fool to believe this fabricated story. For how long a group of people can deceive a whole nation. It's highly impossible. All those who believe in Buhari is dead are not normal. They should please go for mental checkup.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by blackmaine: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
We asked for a Live broadcast , they gave us video clip, if you like have all the money in the world , you can't cheat nature once you are above 50 , 60, how can we be begging our president to come and address an issue that concerns all of us, before I wasn't believing this buhari is dead info I thought it was all a propaganda but on that particular day , I watched that so called live broadcast on AriseTV , I swear my fellow citizens , it is an edited video clip , they did it in a way that the movement of his mouth will match what he's reading, the way he's reading the script can even tell you is not his words, he was even talking about removing the citizens from poverty with his so called polices, he's not even aware what is going on in his country.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by thinkmoney(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
madnesscom:
The undisputed fact is that OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, the slayer of this evil contraption called nigger-area is/has never been wrong. He is whiter than white and purer than the purest.

Gradually everything OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU has said is coming to pass. He said it that he will destroy nigeria with the truth. That’s what is happening now.

FYI I’m yoruba from odogbolu LGA ogun state.
You and those that liked your post are human worshipers. Deceived set of people. 'Pure of the purest' giving orders to kill people and cut their heads
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Firstpage: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
waldigit:

I don't have your time. But at the right I will come back for you except you run away from Nairaland. Neocolonial slave. America must know idiot.

I didn’t know that the AU(African Union) are Americans.

Stupidity runs in your lineage.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by NGpatriot: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
These evil ipobss are still peddling this dumb rubbish....who dey pay them attention sef.?
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Firstpage: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I think you are a dumb kid as well with a toyed brain also

Just give me a link where Trump called him lifeless your dumb kid.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Firstpage:

Just give me a link where Trump called him lifeless your dumb kid.
Keep waiting
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Firstpage: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Keep waiting

I thought as much. Just going with the flow. Hope your parents didn’t waste their money sending you to school.
Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by emsco91(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
After buhari supposed death, osibanjo began to take charged and at the end of the day he was place in a corner.
They even threatened impeachment.
They were so many scenario that could give you a hint on buhari's death.
*RAT INFESTATION
DURING THE 2019 ELECTION WHERE HE WAS STURTERING IN WORDS.
CALLING A GOVERNOR SENATOR. SOME CALLED IT OLD AGE DISEASE.
*AISHA BUHARI COMPLAINING IN A CONFERENCE THAT HER HUSBAND IS BEING CONTROLLED BY CABALS.
*THE WHEREABOUT OF THOSE CHINESE DOCTORS DURING THE EARLY DAYS OF THE PANDEMIC. (WERE THEY THROUGHLY DOCTORS OR TECHNICIANS)?...
*THE ERICA JOYCE TWEET NO ONE HAS DECLAIMED IT, NOBODY HAS BEEN SUED.
I EVEN SAW A TWEET FROM A WHITE ME CLAIMING THE IMPOSTER IN ASO ROCK SENT A PRE-RECORDED VIDEO TO A UN MEETING AND AT THE END OF THE TWEET HE CALLED US DUMB.
After the death of abba kyari, aisha buhari stood take proceeding again in aso rock as abba kyari did over the years but was defeated and thrown out.....
Now they want to regulate the social media citing china which is a communist state as an example. .
They want to keep us in the dark while they tell the like ait,tvc,channel,arise e.t.c what to and what not to show.
They so much evidence which i can't state all for now.
we will keeping standing by and keep watching because "TO EVERY RUMOUR THERE IS ALWAYS AN ATOM OF TRUTH".
"THERE ALSO NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE"
Drops Mic!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
The slave that wrote this.. May your life and the life of your children be like ��Nigeria.. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.