Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (5766 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Sorry I wasn't abusing u in d previous post . pardon me if any perceived
no problems at all, one love
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO Reasons without getting MARRIED 2her.......period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

you are a real G cool
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
that's the point of this whole thread, I did not say aviod woman completely, chio shocked people will start tagging you gay you know how it is in this country... my point is make money first and make sure you are comfortable before considering women, women are supposed to be the ones helping the men infact I don't know why reverse should be the case, but we live in backwards times so I guess before you get a helper (wife or girlfriend) you must have helped yourself to some extent, that's why I'm advising all my Gs to hustle, if you hustle even woman won't be an issue for you
no cap

Well spoken

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Iamtoyosii: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2020
The fact that life doesn't come with a manual always make me have Less to comment, what works for you might be what will work against me, so just try to live a happy life, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 1:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Iamtoyosii:
The fact that life doesn't come with a manual always make me have Less to comment, what works for you might be what will work against me, so just try to live a happy life, that's all.
totally agree but sometimes it takes one to open the eyes of another, think of it as lighting a candle and using that candle to light another candle and it goes on from there, many examples I can give just carry in mind that "learning never ends" who knows someone could heed to my advice and it'll work out for him
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by anthonyuncle(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2020
phazotron:

Of course not all are like that but most of our girls are like that
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overrated / Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers / Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.