Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (5731 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
My topic says it all, want to narrate 2 short experiences that has taught me to remain single, first ..I had a friend who was always after women (I don't know about now) we've lived as roommates in the past and this guy would always be gifting women chocolate and things up and down but dem no d give am pussy now the money he was spending on these girls would have gone into sorting courses in school since he wasn't reading anyway and now it seems he's stuck

I also had a cousin although we don't talk but this guys own case really showed me the value of rejecting kpekus cos it seems he was addicted and was always doing it on drugs, he would call girls from far and wide to come stay with us and they will stay like 2weeks or less or more depending on his pocket at that time, worst part was that he was spending big (not less than 10k for any girl that comes visiting) and we weren't even seeing money like that now the fool is stuck in school cos he wasn't reading and he wasn't even saving up for anything, 9ja our youths get issues make I no lie but I'm advising all guys to leave these women and build yourself

Me myself I left relationships a long time ago and dedicated my time towards starting business, I'm still growing the business how I want it but I believe something bigger will come, make every young guy forget pvssy do something better with your life ...just saying my mind

#single4life #single

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by ewaski(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by doggedfighter(f): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Eweleke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2020
ewaski:
grin
topic never reach fp you don book space already hahaha
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Burgerlomo: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2020
cool

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by anthonyuncle(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2020
hmm,

I've always advised guys to delete dz thought that women will reduce their financial values

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by jahguide2268(m): 1:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Op.... Konji na bastard
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 1:42am On Oct 28, 2020
jahguide2268:
Op.... Konji na bastard
wey your vaseline and xvideos grin the solution to your problem is in your hands cool

9 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by LikeAking: 1:55am On Oct 28, 2020
OP u are not thinking like a a man.

Upgrade.

Guys chassing after women will become succesfull than guys shying away.

Ladies don help many guys blow oh.

Forget all those small boys bad mouthing babes.

Never run from them,even thou u might be broke.

They will become very handy I tell you.

That small girl can give you your Govs phone no,e go shock u.

If you cant chase babes,you cant chase money.

Both have similar strategies.

Reason why the bad boys rule.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Azord(m): 2:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Dats true

There is time for everything.

Smoke up.
Eat right.
Hustle tight.
When u cashout u bang pussy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Azord(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2020
LikeAking:

Upgrade.

Your idea sef dey very gallant but Sir OP is not talking to a niggarrrr like you.
I support ur fact that women have connection.
I remember how one of my banny that year for school confidently waka me go meet the man wey dey in charge of our school portal, base on say I been get one issue with my school fees payment.
Na those bros wey take woman as priority Sir OP dey remind.

7 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Edyice: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Eweleke

grin
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 4:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Azord:

Your idea sef dey very gallant but Sir OP is not talking to a niggarrrr like you.
I remember how one of my banny that year for school confidently waka me go meet the man wey dey in charge of our school portal, base on say I been get one issue with my school fees payment.

I don't know why people don't read and don't understand lol even my topic is self explanatory, you summarized it well for him man, I'm not saying don't ever settle with any woman or don't marry (cos not everyone wants to be single all thier life) the life lesson in my post is to manage money well and stop dashing it to women, men should hustle until they make it cos if you make am na women go d find you come

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Azord:
Dats true

There is time for everything.

Smoke up.
Eat right.
Hustle tight.
When u cashout u bang pussy.
you talk am well man, one chilled beer with weed and hot isi ewu for you cool
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 4:22am On Oct 28, 2020
LikeAking:

Upgrade.

to be honest you are not a real nigger with this comment .. you can't chase women up and down expecting them to help you grin all those things na fantasy, except say she love you well well na em she go reason that kin matter or say una don marry, I'm not saying you are wrong cos help can come from anywhere but most guys that think this way are pussy niggers abi woman wrapper cos they end up spending money thinking they will get something tangible in return like my cousin as I stated above that payed transport for different women wey use am play mugu

15 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by blazepascal(m): 4:24am On Oct 28, 2020
op you talk true me i don comot hand for women since

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by ewaski(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
topic never reach fp you don book space already hahaha

Wetin man go do
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nopanties: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2020
10K for 2 weeks Fake stories. Even u two that are guys spend more than 10K in two weeks

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2020
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO Reasons without getting MARRIED 2her.......period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Freelane33(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2020

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
My topic says it all, want to narrate 2 short experiences that has taught me to remain single, first ..I had a friend who was always after women (I don't know about now) we've lived as roommates in the past and this guy would always be gifting women chocolate and things up and down but dem no d give am pussy now the money he was spending on these girls would have gone into sorting courses in school since he wasn't reading anyway and now it seems he's stuck

I also had a cousin although we don't talk but this guys own case really showed me the value of rejecting kpekus cos it seems he was addicted and was always doing it on drugs, he would call girls from far and wide to come stay with us and they will stay like 2weeks or less or more depending on his pocket at that time, worst part was that he was spending big (not less than 10k for any girl that comes visiting) and we weren't even seeing money like that now the fool is stuck in school cos he wasn't reading and he wasn't even saving up for anything, 9ja our youths get issues make I no lie but I'm advising all guys to leave these women and build yourself

Me myself I left relationships a long time ago and dedicated my time towards starting business, I'm still growing the business how I want it but I believe something bigger will come, make every young guy forget pvssy do something better with your life ...just saying my mind

#single4life #single
I hope you know you are bound by death, since no one knows when it will come.. So if you want keep chasing money and dont enjoy life, soon you will get to the grave chasing money, that was here bfore you were born and will still be here after you die.
The bible says enjoy life while you can.
Ecclesiastes 5:18
Behold, what I have seen to be good and fitting is to eat and drink and find enjoyment in all the toil with which one toils under the sun the few days of his life that God has given him, for this is his lot...
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Vicdgreat556(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:

#single4life #single

Nice advise..but it's the #single4life # that I don't understand...you want to be single for life or?..

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Liposure: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Its all about the papers. Money rule the world. Bitches makes the world go round. Money brings bitches, bitches bring life.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by millionboi2: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Thy will push u into gam Gam
You will start breeding like rat
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by millionboi2: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Nice advise..but it's the #single4life # that I don't understand...you want to be single for life or?..
hahahaha
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by LikeAking: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
to be honest you are not a real nigger with this comment .. you can't chase women up and down expecting them to help you grin all those things na fantasy, except say she love you well well na em she go reason that kin matter or say una don marry, I'm not saying you are wrong cos help can come from anywhere but most guys that think this way are pussy niggers abi woman wrapper cos they end up spending money thinking they will get something tangible in return like my cousin as I stated above that payed trans for different women wey use am play mugu

I think you are getting it all wrong.

I am talking about the disadvantages of shying away from babes.

I am not saying,men should go after ladies becos of gains.

Think am.

or later in life you go understand.

If you dey role with babes beta.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by LikeAking: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Azord:

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Maxxim: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2020
LikeAking:

Upgrade.

Lies from the pit of hell.
Idk what some of you usually smoke, how is it damn possible to chase women same way you chase money
Small time y'all be forming alfa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by HomerTimpson: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
wey your vaseline and xvideos grin the solution to your problem is in your hands cool
and this is a red flag
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by LikeAking: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Maxxim:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Idk what some of you usually smoke, how is it damn possible to chase women same way you chase money
Small time y'all be forming alfa

If you apply desame tossing skills to your customers they are likely to buy.

If you can toss every body the way you toss babes,they will create a special place in their hearts for you.

Apply the tossing psychology in real life.

If you use that same format,lyrics mood,passion,manners and tone you dey use toss babe talk and reason with humans,you are likely to be chosen.

You know all those eye contact things and co,they will become handy when selling.

If you are very good with chassing and getting women then you can sell ice to eskimo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sk&Arizona are my girlfriend
i don tight the one i go smoke for night already. i no get time for shit

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
LikeAking:

If you apply desame tossing skills to your customers they are likely to buy.

If you can toss every body the way you toss babes,they will create a special place in their hearts for you.

Apply the tossing psychology in real life.

If you use that same format,lyrics mood,passion,manners and tone you dey use toss babe talk and reason with humans,you are likely to be chosen.

You know all those eye contact things and co,they will become handy when selling.

If you are very good with chassing and getting women then you can sell ice to eskimo.
This is very baseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened To Black Is Beautiful / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / 'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.