Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73561 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OmoEpe(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
chocboi78:
so make I from abj give BBC name for lagos? Mtchew

How did jimoh family, stark illiterate at that, got to BBC and world news?

Simply by making their plight public, every newspaper will even pay for the story because it's juicy

Oga all of you just dey disguise for relevance but be careful because I heard that everyone with false claims on SM will be prosecuted

No say I no warn you o. NL isn't as faceless as it seems

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by kinghead: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerian's are the most confused people...
Shabi now everything 4 market don double add price.

How can a country like Nigeria the side to protest 4 end SARS. I never said am not in support of end SARS but d question here is..

Is end sars the problem of nigerians.
If de list 100 problems in Nigeria end SARS will not even be at number 94.

U people woke up in the morning and all u could think of is protest for end SARS.

A country wer der is no job. no good road. No good electricity.. Hunger every wer. Politicians lootin u up and down. NEPA bill money don turn something else. Fuel don cost. Garri is now a big mans food.
No employment. Graduate since 2015 many never get better job.. No good hospital.
A country wer nothing is working.

TELL ME.. HOW IS END SARS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIANS.

I JUST FEEL SORRY 4 D FAMILY OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOST DER LOVE ONCE. MAY DER SOUL REST RIP.

how is end SARS d solution to any of d few things I mentioned not to talk of mentioning more..

Is SARS d cost of gari in d market. Is SARS the politicians lootin u up and down. is SARS d cus of bad road and may more to mention.

Nigeria is just a dumb country period.

WEN DE CALLED U GUYS LAZY YOUTH U TINK IT MEANS U ARE NOT HARD WORKING. IT MEANS THAT UR BRAIN IS LAZY TO TINK UR PROBLEM.
shabi student way don de resume skool una don make dem go house back..
Make I no talk again.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by chocboi78(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2020
OmoEpe:

How did jimoh family, stark illiterate at that, got to BBC and world news?

Simply by making their plight public, every newspaper will even pay for the story because it's juicy

Oga all of you just dey disguise for relevance but be careful because I heard that everyone with false claims on SM will be prosecuted

No say I no warn you o. NL isn't as faceless as it seems

A word is enough for the wise
walahi u no wise, this said person is a distant friend from high school nd resides in a different city..
Warn and judge yourself rather for being so insensitive and cold hearted towards the death of ur fellow commoners just because of cheap change....
#fuckoff
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Emanodimo(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2020
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....

All theses set of ppe, that sudden come about their death story not related to Lekki Massacre should be investigated by the panel set up.... to me, this all effort to discredit the fact that killing of the youths happen.... No shooting... No Army, infact No Prostesters that night....
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by excessmon(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2020
u see how u reason, im sure you are a product of a sour union.....................nothing makes me think evil about peoples family....................my training and ur own no be d same
Kdon2:

You need your branch n evaluated. If soldier shot your mother and your sister dead how many will that be! Akamu brain!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Kdon2: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
excessmon:
u see how u reason, im sure you are a product of a sour union.....................nothing makes me think evil about peoples family....................my training and ur own no be d same

I m sure you are telling me the story of your life here @ above. Only product of sour union reason the way you do!!! Mchewwww
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Commentor:
And they went to town burning their own means of transport, the banks they run business with, looting shops and private businesses with impunity.

Even cavemen would do better.

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OmoEpe(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
chocboi78:
walahi u no wise, this said person is a distant friend from high school nd resides in a different city..
Warn and judge yourself rather for being so insensitive and cold hearted towards the death of ur fellow commoners just because of cheap change....
#fuckoff

sorry airhead, my empathy is strictly reserved for real deaths not products of some infantile, jumbled and destructive mindset bent on forcefully selling falsehoods as facts

do yourself a favour, pick a career in script writing

oponu
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by chocboi78(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
OmoEpe:

sorry airhead, my empathy is strictly reserved for real deaths not products of some infantile, jumbled and destructive mindset bent on forcefully selling falsehoods as facts

do yourself a favour, pick a career in script writing

oponu
same way your miserable death will be regarded as " falsehood nd unrealistic "
Fucking retard asslicking bigot..
Akuna nwoke
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OmoEpe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
chocboi78:
same way your miserable death will be regarded as " falsehood nd unrealistic "
Fucking retard asslicking bigot..
Akuna nwoke

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by chocboi78(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=OmoEpe post=95547847][/quote] see werey..lifting all quotes and speeches from the internet won't salvage your ruptured, hampered and dead motive of existence..
So stick ur dick in hot wax nd and get dafuck outta my mention
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by CAPSLOCKED: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
CAPSLOCKED this is what I was talking about, with all these things, its hard to believe anyone died.

ONE FOOL IS SAYING THAT YOU PASSED AWAY YESTERDAY. HOPEFULLY IT'S FAKE NEWS AND YOU COME ONLINE AND THRASH THOSE GUYS. I CAN'T EULOGIZE YOU NOW MATE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.