Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Does This Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean (941 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean by uglyBetty1(f): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
Removed
Re: What Does This Mean by obowunmi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ Ugly --- it means nothing. Can't he ask questions like a caring friend ? Does everything have to have a meaning ?

If a girl told me, suitors are coming for her, I will say the same as well --- I will take it as a subtle sign that she's trying to pressure me into marriage. So I will tell her loud and clear to move on and I won't say it nicely. Doesn't mean I can't ask after her wellbeing after the break up sha.
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
why do you have to rush the guy because you want to get married at all cost,its unfair ,the guy likes the girl but as to achieve somethings ,it may be education,money etc,if you cannot wait go ahead and get married the guy will surely get what he wants and get another.
Re: What Does This Mean by MrCork17: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
ugly Betty:

A friend of mine once had a boyfriend who travelled to uk for further studies, thou they still kept in touch, the girl told the guy dt sutors are coming for her, the guy asked the girl to move ahead and get married, that he is not ready yet for marriage, though he claims to love her, now the guy wants to know what is happening in the girls life and her plans for future.

Please my fellow NL, what could be the meaning of this, is it that the guy dosen't want to let go or what. The girl is confused because she has already made up her mind to forget abt the guy and move ahead since he feels that the two of them dosen't have any future.

Please no insulting advice is needed.

Ok. No insults. You gots Nyansh & u light skin & can u coook n cleen? angry
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2011
I guess he was just asking as a friend.

@Cork you are annoying
Re: What Does This Mean by uglyBetty1(f): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ok. No insults. You gots Nyansh & u light skin & can u coook n cleen? angry

Mr cork, hmmm.u have started oooo.

That was what i tuld her dt the guy was just trying to ask as a friend.
Re: What Does This Mean by chikeorji123(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2011
Oburu na odi nke nwayi osiso ya jee nua di,hapu nwanna choro ibara onwe ya uru.umu nwaanyi ana agwu agwu cool mschew angry
Re: What Does This Mean by freecocoa(f): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2011
Like already stated,it could just be an innocent question and every hello doesn't have to mean something.
Re: What Does This Mean by Tosinville(m): 1:38am On Mar 11, 2011
Some ladies just love testing guys sha!, how can you tell a guy you would love to marry that suitors are coming after you. Tell me whats that suppose to mean? i'll also say the same thing for her to continue with her life and get married to one of her suitors.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype / Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? / Could It Be She's Fade Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.