Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype (942 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2011
I have a friend who is a bussines man in Lagos, six years ago he met a girl and they start dating  so after training her in the university by paying her school fees, feeding etc now the girl have  graduate and they about to get married but when they went for genetic test the result shows that both of them are AS genotype. My friend is confuse on what to do whether to go ahead and marry her or to look for another girl to marry. If u are in his shoe what will you do. Matured answers please.
Re: Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 11, 2011
He as to be rich to get excellent treatment,i think As with produce an SS but you dont know if its the first one or second one.So i think they now check it in the womb and then flush it once its SS,but they need medical advise,because its really costly to maintain does SS.Its not advisable,Is good to enjoy marriage instead of pains and crisis.
Re: Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 11, 2011
he "trained" her?! bwaaaaah!!!!!
Re: Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by MMM2(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2011
i dot wear dat kind of shoe
Re: Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by BABE3: 8:26pm On May 11, 2011
Sorry for the guy sha. He made a terrible mistake. That's dating 101!---Know sh1ts about your mate. Oh well undecided

He can risk it sha. There are still possibilities of having AAs and A[i]Ss[/i], but of course, they're very low.  lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by Seun(m): 1:22am On May 12, 2011
The chance of having SS is 25% for each pregnancy. It's not low. That's just 1 in 4.
If you have 4 children, there's a 70% chance that at least one of them will be SS.
Re: Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype by BABE3: 1:54am On May 12, 2011
Seun:

The chance of having SS is 25% for each pregnancy.  It's not low.  That's just 1 in 4.

Touche! Results of a Punnett Square. It's all theoretical though. I'm tyrna be practical here. It's not so nice to gamble with your kids's health status.

I just said "they're very low" to discourage the guy. lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

The true meaning of a marriage certificate. / For The Men: What Will Yoi Do / He Wants My Old/student Life Mobile Line Removed- How Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.