Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead (37696 Views)

Prayers For The New Month...bishop Sola Adetunji / You Can Be Free From Spiritual Attacks-bishop Sola Adetunji / Prayer Points For Favour In The New Week...bishop Sola Adetunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2020
OyinO:
You're not wrong my dear, but what you're saying doesn't relate to the Ancient days of Ancestral existence. Your submission is true of modern life.
So where is your support for the claims you made of the "Ancient days of ancestral existence"? undecided
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by OyinO: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So where is your support for the claims you made of the "Ancient days of ancestral existence"? undecided

In my subsequent comments.
Back then, they lived a life of stress without any modern Medicare, they were open to elements of weather and nature but they enjoyed longer lifespans than the present generation. That's one example.
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2020
OyinO:
In my subsequent comments.
Back then, they lived a life of stress without any modern Medicare, they were open to elements of weather and nature but they enjoyed longer lifespans than the present generation. That's one example.
You are simply repeating the same old claims you have made... claims that amount to nothing without evidence of some sort... I asked you for evidence of your claim that they did enjoy a longer lifespan...
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by OyinO: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are simply repeating the same old claims you have made... claims that amount to nothing without evidence of some sort... I asked you for evidence of your claim that they did enjoy a longer lifespan...

If you belong to the recent indomie generation, you wouldn't know. The Ancient people in our villages lived up to 160, 130, 120 and well above 100 years. Ask your elders if you have them in your family. That's a home work. When I was small, I saw those old people with my own eyes but nowadays, people die in their 70s, 80s while only few make it to 90s and 100.
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2020
OyinO:
If you belong to the recent indomie generation, you wouldn't know. The Ancient people in our villages lived up to 160, 130, 120 and well above 100 years. Ask your elders if you have them in your family. That's a home work. When I was small, I saw those old people with my own eyes but nowadays, people die in their 70s, 80s while only few make it to 90s and 100.
ROFLMAO!! So, to you, Ancient Ancestral times refers to 1970s? the 1980s? undecided
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by sonmvayina(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2020
Follow this guy on Facebook...you will be glad you did..

Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by CHARLYX9: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!! So, to you, Ancient Ancestral times refers to 1970s? the 1980s? undecided
He's talking about people dying at the age of 70,80,few 90 not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by OyinO: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You read with a layman's understanding, then what makes you think you'll understand? Haaaahaaaahaa!!!
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by OyinO: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If you cannot understand the simple figures referring to number of years spent or average lifespan in present times, then you'll not understand anything. You're busy laughing at yourself by referring to 1970 and 1980 as being Ancestral times, as if that's what I said or wrote. Nawa!
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyinO:

If you cannot understand the simple figures referring to number of years spent or average lifespan in present times, then you'll not understand anything. You're busy laughing at yourself by referring to 1970 and 1980 as being Ancestral times, as if that's what I said or wrote. Nawa!
please stop beating around the bush already! Take your time to compile evidence that in fact backs your claim that during ancestral times, that people did in fact lived well into their 70s, and 80s in Nigeria,
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
CHARLYX9:
He's talking about people dying at the age of 70,80,few 90 not the other way round
My bad... The guy has been dragging this conversation on for too long that even my brain got tired of the claims. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I have been asking for evidence for a while now and all he keeps pulling out of him are more unsubstantiated claims
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyinO:

You read with a layman's understanding, then what makes you think you'll understand? Haaaahaaaahaa!!!
there is jo layman's understanding here. It was past 1am here when I posted that response. I guess my brain was tired of reading you make vomit unsubstantiated claim after claim of your ancient days of ancestral existence
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by OyinO: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
there is jo layman's understanding here. It was past 1am here when I posted that response. I guess my brain was tired of reading you make vomit unsubstantiated claim after claim of your ancient days of ancestral existence

Haaaahaaaahaa!!! Tired brain, instead of resting the brain, you're busy reading and seeing stars baah?
Re: Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead by OyinO: 1:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
please stop beating around the bush already! Take your time to compile evidence that in fact backs your claim that during ancestral times, that people did in fact lived well into their 70s, and 80s in Nigeria,

Bye bye. I give Up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.