Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? (8939 Views)

When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / When You Hug A Girl Who Wears Too Much Makeup / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by nurabela: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2011
Have you ever felt someone's heartbeat when you hug?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by freecocoa(f): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2011
This nubarale sef,na wa o.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2011
why is it important to you?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Goldieluks: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2011
Nurabela are you male or female? undecided
you have been asking us numerous questions,now its our turn to ask you.

we need an answer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by thetelz(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2011
Oya answer my own first,do you feel heartbeat when you hug? Hug am well well,press the chest and you go feel am
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Brite02(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2011
@OP. I feel it wella
Wen u r holding ya nwa baby vry tight tel me sumfin. . .wat do u feel?
>>>>>Heart beatz<<<<<<
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 11, 2011
Heartbeat no but dick yea tongue
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Abekeade08(f): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2011
It's not by force to start a thread
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by kaycrystal(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

It's not by force to start a thread

it's not by force to respond!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Coolabbie: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
@op I will listen attentively next tym.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by deniyor: 1:17am On Mar 12, 2011
No, but I feel the booobies .
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by koolchicco: 1:43am On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

Heartbeat no but manliness yea tongue
PMSL. Kai this girl no go kill mewww.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by InkedNerd(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2011
@OP: Yes, once. It was with a boy I liked from Dominica. I was hugging him one evening outside the dorm room where we were staying. Honestly, it was one of the most romantic things I've ever felt. I still think about the guy every once in a while. I keep looking for him on FB but so far I have had no success cry. I miss those moments I spent with him.

Oh and another thing, I like it when I've been intimate with a guy and we just lay in bed together and enjoy each others company.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Eponmidun: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2011
deniyor:

I agree.
The guy feels the booobies beat while the lady feels the prickling beat.
cool
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by amefi(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Yes, once. It was with a boy I liked from Dominica. I was hugging him one evening outside the dorm room where we were staying. Honestly, it was one of the most romantic things I've ever felt. I still think about the guy every once in a while. I keep looking for him on FB but so far I have had no success cry. I miss those moments I spent with him.

Oh and another thing, I like it when I've been intimate with a guy and we just lay in bed together and enjoy each others company.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Brite02(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
Coolabbie:

@op I will listen attentively next tym.

Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by roymary: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

You too like prick. Shoo! Your own lesbian sef different.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by roymary: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Op

It happens but you only feel her heartbeat when your own heart beats for her and vice versa. True feelings makes you denote and pay attention to her heartbeats.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by muyoto: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

Funny, some females complain of feeling the guys sugar cane against them in  just simple hug.  wink

very disconcerting, they claim.

deniyor:

true talk! as long she has nice, firm, soft booobies, not obstructed by tight fitting or padded bras(the worst), the feel of those things against the chest is any guy's dream
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
roymary:

You too like prick. Shoo! Your own lesbian sef different.
This is the last time I will tell you that i'm not a lesbo.

You can continue being in the dark.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by obowunmi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
Pls leave rokiatu alone. Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by johnnygan(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
I don't usually hear an heartbeat when I hug someone! I usually hear an heart-pound. I think I got a good vibration lol
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by roymary: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

This is the last time I will tell you that i'm not a lesbo.

You can continue being in the dark.

You are not obliged to tell me anything. You said you are a lesbian, that was the previous update i got from you and you have just sent a new update now that you ain't no lesbian any longer. You are no more in the dark. Congratulations! cool
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by koolchicco: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
obowunmi:

Pls leave rokiatu alone. Thank you
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Orton10(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
Nurabela you again!! ,
Well
that e-ediot Kc right above me asked me for a hug once but I refused. Yes!! Nwa No homo!!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by koolchicco: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
Who let the dogs out? Anu gboko! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Orton10(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
**Gives Kc a heavy knock on the head**
Now say Goodevenin Sir!!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by koolchicco: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
*Pulls his hand away from my body* Homo Boi!

@OP

He's the reason(s) I don't hug no-one! angry tongue
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by OneDee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
I haven't taken any notice of that, at least from a simple hug. Such person's heart might really be hyperactive!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
Yes! My ex from Cameroon grin used to purposely make me
lay down on [my head to his chest], to hear his heartbeat.
Memories. . . smiley
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by koolchicco: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Memories. . . smiley

Hmm, lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Goldieluks: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Memories. . . smiley

Moonlight and memories,
i see you still think of him? undecided sometimes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies / What I Saw Inside A Lady's Poossy (graphic pics) / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.