Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? (8993 Views)

When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / When You Hug A Girl Who Wears Too Much Makeup / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Moonlight and memories,
i see you still think of him? undecided sometimes?

Yes mam. undecided smiley
he still loves me but I'm mad @ him so. . .lmao.

lol@KoolChicco. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Goldieluks: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Yes mam. undecided smiley
he still loves me but I'm mad @ him so. . .lmao.

lol@KoolChicco. grin grin

Do you still wants him? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Do you still wants him? undecided

GOLDIE! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Goldieluks: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

GOLDIE! grin grin

MZD@RKSKIN, I only asked a question. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
My comment I reserve! undecided
*whispers 190 is watching!*
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Goldieluks: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

My comment I reserve! undecided
*whispers 190 is watching!*

Ooops 190,pls pardon my excess.
i thought your still into your ex,hence the question. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Nosey! grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Goldieluks: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lol grin grin
im only looking out for a lil sis,cheeky huh? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by Advocator: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
I hardly concern myself with the heart beat. I tightly hugs them girls just to feel their flabby (b-r-e-a-s-t). Like I said I am a boobies man. grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by InkedNerd(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
amefi:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Wettin now?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by amefi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Wettin now?

I didnt see dat!!!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? by InkedNerd(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
amefi:

I didnt see dat!!!

See what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed / Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. / Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.