Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? (729 Views)

5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2011
ok,so y'al nid ta help a pal awt here.bin in dis 2mnth-lng rshp wt dz gal n it was al i luv u mur-dan-my-mother-thngy,den suddenly she's nt pickin kals or rturnin msgs eida.is it some kinda test 2 knw hw lng i can cope wtawt her or has she found another guy?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 2:48am On Mar 11, 2011
I dont know cause Im not her. Why dont you just go visit her and see whats upinstead of presuming that she is testing u?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 2:51am On Mar 11, 2011
@ms potato:u dnt get it do u?itz aktuly a lng-distance thngy.we v nt evn met yet.wadya tink?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2011
Did u message her?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2011
Or emailed her?
Or faxed to her?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 2:58am On Mar 11, 2011
yea,i sent some msgs wch she initialy responded to.buh cinz d last tym she dint pik my kal,i'm yet 2 snd any msg.my frnds tink i shldnt
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 3:01am On Mar 11, 2011
The question now is what is the content of the msg?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2011
i tld ha i dint lyk d fact she wasnt pickin my kals n nt rturnin em eida.i also askd ha if she wantd us 2 cntinue or not,she dint rply or nytin
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 3:53am On Mar 11, 2011
In that case, she is not interested. You should just let her go and move on.

A serious minded person whom is serious in a relationship would always reply no matter what
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 11, 2011
Did you by any chance send her the message with those same spelling skills?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2011
^^^ u are mean sha
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by freecocoa(f): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2011
You better learn how to write in english,i wonder how people like you pass written exams.THINGY MY AS, S
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2011
@2buff and freecocoa:points noted although you both made them brusquely,now can you quit it and help me with your own view of the whole affair?thankz@m.s potato:you don't tink i should resist some more b4 lettin go?i already spoke with all her siblings,as in we were really into each other.thanks a milli,
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2011
Op thats much better and i gat only 5 words for you.MAN UP AND MOVE ON.
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2011
@freecocoa:easy for you to say,i actually tried doing that for like 8days now somehow i'm still stuck with memories of her voice and everything.do you think finding another girl will release me full time?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2011
distinkt@:

@m.s potato:you don't tink i should resist some more b4 lettin go?i already spoke with all her siblings,as in we were really into each other.thanks a milli,

u have spoken to her siblings, did the matter got resolved?
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2011
no it didnt.matter of fact,i just got off the phone with her and she f'kin had the effontery to ask me how am doing?my mind is almost made up now,what do you tink?gmrnin
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2011
The girl is not serious at all I swear. . . .

Abeg now. U need to let go of those whom is not worth your time.

It will take some time to get over her but nothing is impossible my dear wink
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2011
@m.s potato:thats just about what i was going to do and hearing it from you just kinda puts the stamps on it.you've been a big bud,tanx a milli dear ya.maybe what i tot we *me n her* shared was just fantasy,maybe thats all it ever was, *now packin my 'movin on' kit*
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2011
Good luck to you and if it is ever hard for u, than I would suggest you go take up sports or some social activities which will keep your mind off her.
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2011
okey-dokey.gosh!i feel like am 10% over her already you know.now i get full closure from everything,
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by MsPotato(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2011
lol grin
Re: 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? by distinkt1(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2011
lol

(1) (Reply)

Six Dating Tips For Matured Minds / Please Advise / What Will You Do After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.