Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57558 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Mrquote: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please i need to understand the rule of being the first to post a topic here because someone can't just come and close my thread and made his the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by sukar886: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?

MUMU..... Tribalism will kee u
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kuramushe(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Since you like to believe in fake news continue.

You are a asz licker for fake news

When she finally wins you must surely go on exile to a land of no return. ASSLICKER.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Goodzinny: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations! I am not surprise. You merit more than this. Keep on making us proud and giving Nigerians reasons to put a smile on their rugged faces from your end. Kudos to you! My woman, my everything!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Akpuobi1: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where is Kemi Olunloyo and all those Arm-Chair Investigative Journalist
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Anaerobi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
wow... congratulations
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Igbo Amaka angry
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by holllandis: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
No one has been appointed yet

Stupid journalist
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Just look at the way some pigs have suddenly turned this good news for our country into tribal bashing and stupidity!!
And these are the so called future leaders.
Shame on all tribalistic fools on this thread.
Big Shame on all pigs.
Sickening!

Congrats NOI.
CONGRATS NAIJA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ogaontop(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage
Including Jonathan himself!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Amanda4life: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
A BIG CONGRATS TO OKONJI IWUALA HUSBAND AND HER PARENTS

WITHOUT YOU SHE WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT TODAY.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

E pain am

Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Okonjo-Iweala, elected WTO DG On October 28, 202012:56 pmIn News

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-ex-finance-minister-okonjo-iweala-elected-wto-dg/

Election is November 6

Stop spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:
The Best woman for the Job. The first woman/African to hold WTOs top job.

Truly, a prophet is without respect in his/her house.

Envious people like Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Kemi Mental and their likes can now calm down and celebrate this great woman of repute.

You're turning this to a tribal thing? Shame on you!

All Nigerians support this woman!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
This Some people are horrible.

Even Sahara Report was trying to tell why US will not support her.

This Nigeria is funny...with people taking sides with their tribe. and yet they want all to be in one country.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats ma'am cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by AmTruth: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good to Celebrate the good news. But when next time another person is celebrating his or her own.
Don't ask that.

How does it Reduce the price of Garri and Rice?

Congratulations to you Ma

God bless Nigeria.
LostAddict11:

See them BMC zombies, they want to die. You have not started you wailing, NOI for the bag.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by mariahAngel(f): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
helinues:
embarassed

Waiting for confirmation from major media.

Congrats in advance Mam
[/s]

E shock you abi?

No drink sniper o
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kestolove(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Igbos will come ND claim her now, like reaping wia dey did now sow
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by odogift(f): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations to her and Nigerians-Americans
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Amhappy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations Madam. Something good
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Election is November 6

Stop spreading fake news

Go and report Vanguard and Arise News...to FIFA, UEFA, and CAF... cheesy cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Mrquote: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Upti123:

https://www.arise.tv/breaking-okonjo-iweala-emerges-wto-dg/amp/?
This a forum where people post things that matters the rule say if the topic have been posted then there's no need to post it twice i waste my time informing people on the latest happenings you closed my own and posted the same news why. I need explanation let me not waste my time posting any thing here again.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:

Envious people like Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Kemi Mental and their likes can now calm down and celebrate this great woman of repute.

Indeed a great woman bt Nigeria has never known what she truly has. Thanks to Buhari for the effort and nomination against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by naturefellow(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hearty congratulations ma!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by feeloscar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage
More like OBJ's people.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Exodora: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:

I would like to see the face of that cretin and logorrhea of woman called Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

Go and report Vanguard and Arise News...to FIFA, UEFA, and CAF... cheesy cheesy

Nigerian press is fake news, believe them at your own risk.

Rather than believe everything that comes your way, always try to fact check too from the main source
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:
This Some people are horrible.

Even Sahara Report was trying to tell why US will not support her.

This Nigeria is funny...with people taking sides with their tribe. and yet they want all to be in one country.
oga shutup it is fake news. go and check WTO officialsite and Facebook page noting like that..
Election is November 6 after US election..
Una blood just they hot
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Jdbrasco2: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?
Now I know you are full of hatred. I thought you said you love Nigeria. Never know you love only buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.