Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57579 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Sijo01(f): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations great woman
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by LordOfTheGame: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
All I have to say is, IGBO AMAKA.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by HandmadeD: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?
Na them

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by lokzie: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Though she is likely to win after securing the support of the 27 EU members of WTO, it should be noted that the US favours her South Korean counterpart while China is holding her cards close to her chest. Most importantly, the decision on who becomes the WTO D-G would be announced by November 7, so this news is incorrect as it is being reported prematurely.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Charly68: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thank God for this good news ..something good can come out of this mess of a nation ..our leaders need to go for medical examinations..let's find out why they lose their moral whenever they assume power ..it is a curse

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
faithful2911:
Afonjas in severe pains cool
Were is Sahara reporters and aunty kemi?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by holllandis: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Vanzcharles(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Was she contesting against Kemi ni? Who even takes her serious?

angry leave kemi ooo. She predictions wrongly
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by skukimania(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=bolaayenimo post=95428357]All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage[/quote to]

Don't bring that here, we clebrate her! But GEJ isn't the best president too. If he was doing so great, Buhari wouldn't have succeeded him as at the time he did. Buhari Just happen to be the worse of the two evils.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations ma'am.
Beautiful!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by moneyissweet(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hater.

ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by sylve11: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
congratulations! Proud of you ma.............. cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by HandmadeD: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is a puppet for western countries and also it is FAKE NEWS.

ONLY NIGERIAN PRESS ARE CARRYING THIS NEWS

Journalism in Nigeria is Dead

November 6 is the final selection

People are merely followers, i can see cleary why many believe in so called lekki massacre. The people dont research, fact check or even think.

GOD GAVE US BRAIN TO USE, LET'S USE IT WISELY.
Na them

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
DELTA AMAKA

Your head is just big for nothing, there's no sense in it at all. Is Delta a tribe? Mumu for life.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by NADFOR: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Eriokanmi: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Upti123:

https://www.arise.tv/breaking-okonjo-iweala-emerges-wto-dg/amp/?
God told me this woman would win. Thank you Jesus for proving yourself again, not because she won but because you confirmed to me that you're still with me, and you still speak to me. I bless your name.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Leap4sure(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Lee84: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Woman of grace.. Congratulations
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by IJOBA2: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
1mrprolific7:
Igbo Amaka.
A sad day for ndi ofe mmanu and Fulani terrorist.
grin
YOU ARE WORST THAN TERRORIST HELINUES AND THATFAIRGUY angry
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Amhappy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
lokzie:
Though she is likely to win after securing the support of the 27 EU members of WTO, it should be noted that the US favours her South Korean counterpart while China is holding her cards close to her chest. Most importantly, the decision on who becomes the WTO D-G would be announced by November 7, so this news is incorrect as it is being reported prematurely.

Reported prematurely "Yes" but incorrect "No". Selection has ended today 28-Oct-2020 and result has leaked.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Psoul(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage

Exactly.
Jonathan is in Tanzania observing Tanzanian Election as a Pillar od Democracy.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats cool

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by UDUJ(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
This woman should be a future president of this country but hell no, the northern oligarchy and tribalists will never agree.

I also forgot to mention the male chauvinists will never like the idea as well. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I'm very stupid. One kind of statement is this one. I'm very very stupid. Shameless man.

lolz! you people have a way of bringing Yoruba and Yoruba Muslim talk to what concerned only Igbo I don't know why, this is why I tagged you people imbeciles unapologetically
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by pautex: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage
that is why Jonathan Government was doing well compared to the what we have now. Jonathan had the best and responsible people in his government to support him in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by esiri4jesu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Upti123:

https://www.arise.tv/breaking-okonjo-iweala-emerges-wto-dg/amp/?
No wonder under GEJ Nigeria became the fastest developing economy and number one in Africa.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by UrVillagePpl: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seeing this gives me goosebumps...
Big ups to her. I pray she meets up the expectation..
#TeamNigeria
#NigeriaToTheWorld
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

You are just a pained bigot.

So when Buhari pulled more votes and was not declared till the last day...people weren't congratulating him? cool

pained how?
Is she my mother or wife or what?
I am just telling you to calm your nerves down and wait till November 6 for the official result.. I hope you know the U.S.has not supported any candidate cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by jchioma: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats ma.

Another plus for Africa.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Eriokanmi: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
faithful2911:
Afonjas in severe pains cool

Stop tribalism. She's a Nigerian, take that. Do you think all afonjas are dumb? Only those following the lagos coke smoker are....and I'm not one of those
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Stateoforigin: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
If this news later turns out to be fake news, I'll stop watching Arise news.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by udemzyudex(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.