Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57555 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by bizhop01: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:
The Best woman for the Job. The first woman/African to hold WTOs top job.

Truly, a prophet is without respect in his/her house.

Envious people like Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Kemi Mental and their likes can now calm down and celebrate this great woman of repute.
African indeed, she's also America citizen.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Eriokanmi: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
SoBright101:
When will you stop this? What did you gain during Jonathan regime? His administration was corrupt, present one is the worst. Forget the past, let move forward.

When will I stop what shocked Even if yiu wore eyeglasses, you'd have spotted where I mentioned corruption in his government. I doubt if you read my comment before posting yours. Spending just one minute of your time reading it wouldn't have killed you.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?
eeyaa!!!afonja Muslim why are you crying
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by SoBright101: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you new here?

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Eriokanmi:
I beg to differ. Please mind your words. I'm yoruba and I've always wanted her to win. Is Obj igbo? Stop the tribalism abeg

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
eeyaa!!!afonja Muslim why are you crying
Ibedun ought to have celebrated the woman. She's a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Mars16(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations madam.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:

Envious people like Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Kemi Mental and their likes can now calm down and celebrate this great woman of repute.

let her come near close to God when yoruba no get your physically them follow up spiritual!

madam congrats
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

STFU...who is spreading fake news..

Am I Vanguardnews or AriseTV?

Did you tell Buhari or Sanwo-Olu to wait till they were declared, when they won by votes?

Pained soul.
oga no go kill yourself ooh. Lol.. you are mentioning arise tv and vanguard grin grin grin
I have not seen it on any international media.. I even check WTO fb page .. nothing like that grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by seanblaise(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
The joy I have with this announcement is just the process of the selection. There was no bias whatsoever in the selection process. The best person got the job. I wish our government can employ this type of selection process and stop using public office as compensation for political favors.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
waternogetenemy:

AFTER THEY FAIL, THEY START DENYING.

WAT A SHAMEFUL TRIBE.

YORUBA NEED TO CHANGE AND LEARN TO BE LESS ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS.

LEARN TO REVOME EYE FROM OTHER PEOPLE SUCCESS AND FIND YOUR OWN.

Pained bigots...if it were Tinubu they will tell you why he should be.

The funny thing is that they will want have the same country with these people they eternally want to run down.

I never saw other Nigerians tarnish the image of Adeshina.

Is this not madness?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by athaboi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations ma
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by FanOfMyself: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Wow! A very BIG congrat to you, mummy! You have made us proud again, as you've always done. God bless President Mohammadu Buhari for making this possible. God bless everyone that supported this great genius!

I wish news like this never stops coming!

God bless Okonjo Iweala.
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Stfu!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by LostAddict11: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You are such a child. Buhari actually withdrew his earlier nomination, a northerner to replace with NOI.
Candidates don't via for these position as individuals, they have to be nominated by their countries of origin.

You guys still make noise that Buhari hates igbos

Olodo, where did you see me say buhari hates Igbos. Adult wey no dey think before him talk na mumu.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Igbos to the world!! congratulations nwa-ada Biafra
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
oga no go kill yourself ooh. Lol.. you are mentioning arise tv and vanguard grin grin grin
I have not seen it on any international media.. I even check WTO fb page .. nothing like that grin grin grin

You are rhe one killing yourself..running around checking websites praying that it should be all bad dream.

Did you check FIFA, CAF, INEC and AU websites?

Remember to check under you filthy bed... wink

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

e paim am grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by nerilove(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?
Painment overload. Keep wailing till eternity.

Congrats to Ngọọ
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

Pained bigots...if it were Tinubu they will tell you why he should be.

The funny thing is that they will want have the same country with these people they eternally want to run down.

I never saw other Nigerians tarnish the image of Adeshina.

Is this not madness?
who wants to share country with your world criminals? grin grin grin
Stop overestimating your criminal selves grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by SoBright101: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Am just wondering when you will stop this

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

waternogetenemy:
NGOZI WAS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH A YORUBA PERSON OR FELLOW AFRICAN BUT YORUBA PEOPLE COULD NOT BRING THEMSELVES TO WISH HER WELL.

EVEN THIS MORNING SAHARA REPORTER WAS SAYING AMERICA WILL NOT SUPPORT HER.

Y ARE YORUBA PEOPLE JUST VERY WICKED?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Petersamuel8(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
congratulations to her
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by 2016v2017: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations great woman.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by optimistic1234: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where is Anty Kemi d Saddist
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
waternogetenemy:

LOOK AT YOUR BIGOTTED LEADERS IN YORUBA LAND.

ME AM A NOBODY.

EXPLAIN THAT?
don't mind those idiots!!they keep hating us!! doing all their possible devilish Best to tarnish our image!whithout them knowing that we're beyond all there evil acts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

You are rhe one killing yourself..running around checking websites praying that it should be all bad dream.

fool.. running around were.. I just simply check WTO website and fb page.and I didn't see any iweala there grin grin
Election is november 6 .. calm down
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
e paim am grin grin

You are killing yourself..running around checking websites praying that it should be all bad dream.

Stop bleating

Take a break, take a deep breath and clam down.

You can gulp a glass of beer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.